Anyone have any good Fluffy stories? (General Fluffy thread)

Anyone have any good Fluffy stories? (General Fluffy thread)

MagosBiologis is back. Let's make him cry.

bump

Your thread is dead faggot.

go to the booru

dead thread is not dead

This is hugbox, hugbox is /mlp/ cuckoldary. Please end your life OP.

this is the third one this week

Taking the actual history of hanging as a death penalty into account, it's scary how easy that knot is, and how effective the whole ensemble really is.

I liked him :/

What with this theme of fluffies having no legs?

The one thing I never got was a constant sale price of 50c a head.

Considering how much minimum wage is, you're going to need to cover that, plus the housing of the fluffy, feeding, cleaning etc.. until sold. Admittedly, that can be handled cheap, but 50c per, and buy 2 get 1 free just doesn't seem cost effective.

I raised rats for years as a kid, great pets, if short lived, and those had a comparable turnover to fluffies in terms of how fast they could breed, but you'd pay about £7-£12 for a common rat, and I have no idea how much for an actually well bred one. Considering how much more fluffies eat, and shit, than a rat, even over short term, you'd be making a pretty sizable loss at those prices. $15-$20 seems more likely for a common fluffy, cheaper if it's nothing but snake food.

Nice dubdubs. Anyway, I think it is to emphasis how unwanted they are. Also it's pretty common for mediocre fantasy (and sci-fi) writers to have a poor sense of scale.

Very true point, I'm just a whore for realism.

fucking stupid retarded faggot thread?
fucking stupid retarded faggot thread.

For the past few days I have been studying these things.

I think the reason why they are so cheap is cause they are all over the place in certain areas to the point where you can make some money exterminating them for the government or for somebody.

It's only the more rare, trained and domesticated ones that are more expensive as they don't cause to many problems and people want the rare ones.

Example is finding them on the street will be cheap cause they don't have any vaccinations or anything else. If you find them in a proper pet store they will be a bit more expensive cause they are healthier.

I agree 50 cents a pop is a little low I can see kids going trapping the fluffies and selling them for a low price like that.

Taking requests.

Every time I see an image with terrible English, I have an overwhelming urge to fix it up, but I know that would not only be rude, it'd be considered a form of censorship.

Still, I'd love to get in touch with some artists and ask them if they'd like a more contextual translation, but even offering that kinda sounds like something a smug cunt would do. I literally just want to help.

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehue
this makes my soul jizz rainbow sprinkles made of lsd

Some documentary style stuff would be nice. I need to know a bit more about these things.

I wouldn't say it's censorship. It would be if you wanted to cover up the original intention of the sentence but cleaning it up for better grammer I wouldn't say it is.

only if you jump from a height. its the stoppage thats snaps the neck quick and clean

Owner feeding sketties to a pet rat while fluffies are in their pen looking starvingly at them.