Cuck thread

Cuck thread

Post your girl and a one tell you how you get cucked. Only post pic if you reply to some one first newfags

Other urls found in this thread:

shuu.de/uQ1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck her face until I ruin her make up. Then just when she thinks I'm done, I pull the straps of her dress down and fondle her tits nice and rough. Then I'll turn her around and lift the bottom of her dress up and fuck her from behind.

Use that bottle to lube up her juicy tits then make her drool over my cock until it is wet enough to ride her ass, after I cum I make her suck me clean.

Titty fuck and cum all over her black outfit.

Grab both sides of her face and rub my dick all over her face while she begs for my cock. I won't let her taste my dick until she begs for it and tells me she's a dirty cocksucking whore

better than tinder! plenty of horny bitches of your city on shuu.de/uQ1

Push her face into the sand and make her suffocate as I fuck her.

Tittyfuck her, and bust on her face

Anal the blowjob
Titfuck and facial
Anal the cum in legs

Fuck her in the train and let fellow commuters join in until she is layered in a steaming pile of cum.

Start a bukkake on the train and fill every hole with cum

Rip off the bikini and fuck those tits and make her lick the cum off her nipples.

More

My girlfriend here is a whole thread about her post here or there

Ride that dress up and fuck her from behind in the garden while her friends watch me. The men fuck her face while i pound her pussy

Handcuff her to the railing back there, lift her dress, and run a train on her cunt and asshole

better than tinder! plenty of horny alternative sluts of your city on shuu.de/uQ1

Pound that sluts throat until her makeup is running down her cheeks

Fucking newfag

left looks like my ex

Multiple black cocks in her ass

More user? I would love to see her satisfy multiple cocks in a glory hole

That sucks for you

Great body horrible face

got more?

Anyone?

Tell her we're going somewhere special for her birthday, and lead her to a gloryhole where she has to service a dozen guys in that outfit. By the time they're all empty she'll have cum all over her face, hair, tits, and dress. Take her home now and finish the night by having violent chokesex right there on the floor of that hallway

Email me for story trade at
[email protected]

Fuck her face, then fuck those tits before I cum on her face

????

Blindfold her, fuck her in every hole, fuck her ass dry and roughly--tell her if she wants the pain to stop she has to beg me to cum in her pussy, using the nastiest language she can imagine. When she complies, start fucking her cunt and finally empty into it. Once I'm drained, take her blindfold off so she can see her parents have been watching the entire time

Make her suck cock and smear her lipstick

Gag her with bikini and fuck her holes

You dated her!?

T
he First step in the creation of a slave is just waiting.

She woke up in an unfamiliar room. It had no furniture, just a lump of straw and a pot. It had no windows or lighting, she was totally in the dark. She didn’t know how she got there, she didn’t remember much of last night. Also the door was locked, it was like she was in prison.

It was a Sunday morning she guessed, it was Saturday night last she remembered. She was out drinking with a few girlfriends in a bar and got so wasted she couldn´t remember the details of her night out. She did remember talking to some guy for a while. He was the mysterious type, tall and muscular but his expression didn´t reveal anything to her. Further then that she couldn´t remember. Now that she confirmed she was in an unfamiliar place she began freaking out, and screaming.

She stayed in her solitary confinement for god knows how long. It seemed like days to her. She was over the freaking out part, but now she was just afraid, very afraid. She explored the room by touch and it was very small, not two meters across and one in width. There were no people coming in, not even to bring some food, she was starving now. She decided to go to sleep and maybe this would turn out to be a bad dream.

Write on My girl Kristy and I continue...

What would you do to my GF?

>ohshit.jpg

Read rules newfag

Do mine user?I would be the photographer during that shoot. After a few tame pictures like this I would make her take off more and more clothing until she is naked.

I would the help her pose caressing her as i do so. Then tie her up, tighter and tighter until she can't move.

Then I would invite multiple guys to star kissing and touching her, one poking his hard cock in her face until she gives in and starts sucking.

After enough teasing she would be begging to get fucked in her now drenched pussy, every one of the ten guys gets a go and cums on a different part of her body. Once she is covered we send you the album.

K

I'll use those cords to bind Kristy on her hands and knees, legs spread, pussy open and inviting. Have a cord around her neck that tightens when she struggles; she'll soon learn to just submit. Make sure she holds her head up--there's a mirror in front of her so she can see what's being done with her.

Let her watch herself get fucked as men line up to use her pussy and ass. As the night goes on the fear will drain from her eyes, replaced with shame and lust. Maybe she'll be able to see it reflected at her, as she's filled with cum. Once the men are done with her, bring out the finale: a big gray husky with a thick red cock that slides into her. Make her watch herself in the mirror as nature asserts its dominance over her.

Let's go, Sup Forums.

well done i like where its going continue after this one and I'll have another part for you.

The second step in the creation of a slave is humiliation.

WhenShe woke up she was in a different room, she could tell, because this one had a light. There still wasn´t much in the room, just a sack of straw, a pot and in the corner lay an orange bundle. She picked it up to reveal some clothing, an orange jumpsuit like the ones in prison. She was even more freaked out now and threw the thing away. She sat in her new room for hours till she became tired again an fell in an restless sleep.

She woke up to see a man standing in the room, she immediately started demanding answers. The man ignored her and threw the jumpsuit to her. “you are expected to wear this, please change now.” was all he said. She threw him an angry glare, “why am I here, who are you and what is going on?”. “I will answer your questions when you changed in the jumpsuit”.She was now officially scared, she was in an unknown place, she didn’t know how long she was there and did not know what was going on. She decided to change to at least get some answers. “could you please leave the room or at least turn around while I put this thing on?”. “I will not do that, you will have to change here and now if you want your answers”. That was not the answers she was expecting, it was not a very appealing idea to change in front of the guy, she wasn’t wearing a bra. After a few minutes of contemplating she turned around herself and changed. The jumpsuit was way to big for her.

To be continued...

She was in seventh heaven, alone in the mountains, nothing around for miles but trees, rocks, and the stream. She had hiked for hours in the spring sun without seeing a soul, just a few small animals and a lot of birds. She stumbled on the tiny clearing as she followed the meandering stream’s course. It was perfect, enclosed by trees on three sides, with just enough room for her tent and a fire pit, and plenty of dead dry wood to keep the fire going. Since it was late afternoon already, she decided to stop and quickly set up her camp. The stream had a wonderful deep green pool with some fish swimming around, and when she’d finished setting up, she decided to take a dip. The clear water was cold and refreshing as it flowed around her body, and when she climbed out on the bank, she was feeling great. She pulled her favorite tunic from her pack and slid into it.

She got a fire going and fixed herself some dinner as the sun began to go down. After eating, she cleaned up the pan and then sat staring into the flickering flames of the fire. She could hear sounds made by small night animals passing through the woods around her campsite, but no screaming sirens or honking horns or guns going off. No sound of humanity, no light but the fire and stars above as full night fell. The quiet became more intense, and she suddenly wondered why she could no longer hear even the crickets and frogs by the water.

She stood up, but couldn’t see anything beyond the fire. She was uneasy, suddenly feeling as if someone was staring at her. She wished she had put on more than just the tunic, which was mid-thigh length and clung to her form as she moved towards the tent a few feet away. Three men appeared as if by magic, seeming to materialize soundlessly from the woods. They were obviously trying to keep her from escaping from them, as they were spread about ten feet apart from each other as they advanced on her.

To be continued...

I would take a huge piss inside of her ass and then have her fart the pee back into my face these are literally the most pathetic threads on all of Sup Forums your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you don't reply to this post

wwyd to my little lady?

After she gets home you both argue, and she is wet the whole time thinking of their huge cocks.

She storms out and you follow, after finding out she has gone to a party you are devastated, especially as she is the only girl their. You sneak in and see her with her top off. No one sees you come in as she has two guys in her, one she is kissing and one is rubbing her hips.

Her and many other guys head to the garden as you watch from the bathroom window. Within minutes she is on her knees sucking a cock and stroking another. Her tits bounce as she bobs her head up and down. You can't stop from getting hard from it and soon enough the first load confers her face. You see about five more guys come out hard cock in hands as your girl strips off her tiny skirt and bends over, her naked ass waving in the air as she rubs her soaking wet holes

To be continued

I'd hold her down on the chair rip off the bottoms of her bikini and start fucking her raw for the entire beach to see. When she started to enjoy it with everyone watching I'd flip her around and hit it from the back fucking her harder than she's ever had before. I'd cum in her pussy and leave her there for the next horny old guy on the beach to take her how he pleases

I think the thread is gonna 404, email me at [email protected] we can finish the stories there.

Bump

bump for??

Oh shit

I pull down those panties and devour that booty. I'd bend her over that sink and rail her hard watching her face as she came again and again. I'd cum inside that fuckin dumper and watch as the cum dripped out of her like a little whore