Is future the new jimi hendrix?

is future the new jimi hendrix?

Will his new album be his Electric Ladyland?

he doesn't play guitar, so no

yes

he hasn't died of vomit asphyxiation, so no

rap is our generations rock tho

ironically future´s the past
give some room to new people he´s like a bugdet price lil yachty atm. even rae simmonds goes harder, you never hear future on hip hop radios anymore

Sad Future is the best future. Almost better than Sad Drake.

you can't say he's low becaude of a few months, wait til he puts out something new

sure, but it's not like no one plays guitar anymore

''no''

are you retarded? future was at the top of his game with EVOL and is far more interesting than rae fucking sremmurd.

lol, fuck no

are you 35? because rap was that generations rap.

>future was at the top of his game with EVOL
you could only truly believe this if evol is the only future project you've ever heard

that shit was a lazy phone in and deep down future knows it

Who tf is future

>rap
not a genre

>Toasting, chatting (rap in other parts of the Anglo Caribbean), or deejaying is the act of talking or chanting, usually in a monotone melody, over a rhythm or beat by a deejay. Traditionally, the method of toasting originated from the griots of Caribbean calypso and mento traditions.[1]

>Toasting has been used in various African traditions, such as griots chanting over a drum beat, as well as in the United States and Jamaican music forms, such as ska, reggae, dancehall, and dub; it also exists in Grime and Hip Hop coming out of the United Kingdom, which typically has a lot of Caribbean influence.

no I'm the newer souncloud rap generation

It was a really solid project with some true bangers like Maybach, Lil Haiti Baby, Fly Shit Only, etc. Pluto is my fav, then EVOL, then DS2

Sorry, was meant for

>soundcloud
>rap
>2017

you're young, there is still time, rethink your life

Literally every song in EVOL was fire. Just because it was small doesn't mean it was bad you plebeians.

>EVOL

wait, he ripped off the name of the sonic youth album?

disrespectful

purple reign was better tho

No. Jimi Hendrix made good music

I've listened Beast Mode and 56 Nights today. Now listening Purple Reign. Can't wait for the new album so I can bumb new Future. What did you guys think of the Gucci x Future EP which dropped last year? I think it was very nice.

/thread

please, when this dude masters an instrument get back to us.

lol why can't h come up with an original title?

fewtch

6 tracks made it kinda boring like you could feel hype but it just ends right after, also I only enjoyed the first song

SKRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT