Be me, 20

>be me, 20
>Have a nice gf since 2 years, but shes a virgin and "sex is sacred" and all that shit. I am mostly okay with it. Her mum is really cool 2
>One shiny day on a party with gf and her mum
>gf's mum openly says we should start to bang
>gf is not into it, but then with nearly tears in her eyes says that if I really need that much to fuck something i can fuck any girl i want.
>wtf.jpg
>Cool offer, but she was nearly crying, so she clearly doenst want me to cheat on her.
> X hrs later, on the same party
> I start to hang out with a friend that is into me, but respects my relationship
>We are both fucking wasted, which is cool
>alcohol is almost gone, so we go get more.
>Most passionate and random kiss of my life with (lets call her Emily, not a real name btw)
> Eventually we make it to the store and buy a ton of vodka.
> Nearly fuck on the way back in the bushes.
>Told nobody
>Few days later she comes over, just as my gf left my house after a really boring movie night
>We talk about shit, and find out we have similar interests so Emily stays for the whole day
>watch retarded movies
>Have the best sex in my life
>more stupid movies, while naked
>more sex
>havingablast.webm
>We then agree, that this is never going to happen again.
>Somehow ever since that day, I keep thinking about her, and about what a piece of shit I am.
> I betrayed my innocent gf, that never let me down and I dont even regret... I feel like human garbage... please talk shit about me...

break up with her without saying anything and move on

You're shitty for cheating and not owning up to it. But leave your girlfriend. You're both adults, and sex is an important part of any relationship. Quit being a beta.

Her mum literally wants to give me half of their house for free, because she wants me to live with them... Besides, breaking up will only prove that men are all assholes....

>be me 20
>have bf very innocent and sweet
>always hinting at sex but never makes the move
>try getting naked in front of him but he's too nervous and plays it off
>always wants to hang out
>calls me all the time
>i start ignoring his calls and hiding silently when he knocks on the door
>had sex with 3 people in his absence
>send abusive messages hoping he'll think i'm crazy and dump me so i don't have to feel guilty
>still messages me and turns up at my house
wtf do i do?
why do nice people like assholes why can't they just stick with their own kind?

If you aren't having sex, a bitch is not your girlfriend, and if she's not fucking at 20, she's insane so leave quickly.

Crazy never gets better. It may go into brief remission, but don't be fooled.

At least I am not alone with these feels...

If anyone is crazy here its me. It has been 2 years, She never did ANYTHING wrong! All she did was being afraid of dicks or idk... and now Im considering leaving her... FOR 0 SEX... This is sick

im 20 and im virgin guess how im feelin op

Sex is overrated and addictive, you arent losing much. Sex looks way better when you are a viring...

Fucking christ. You sound brainwashed, you know this right? Like old school, go to your closet and pray kinda brainwashed.

Bro chill. It's obviously not a smart decision, but shit really happens like this a lot. Sex is supposed to be part of a loving relationship. Your girl sounds a bit fucked in the head. And this "Emily" chick sounds like more your type. Of course cheating isn't cool (I've done it many times and it never ends up feeling worth it) but your heart is in a different direction. It got to the point that it became an option. I'm rambling here but my point is just break up with the girl and move on, it's cruel to leave her hanging when you're missing something important to you. ESPECIALLY just because her mom wants to give you half of a house. You can always get another place to live nigger. Trust me bro, everything will be alright. Just move on and be better from now on.

Well fuck, maybe I am. Who knows right? I always thought that relationships go beyond what you feel in your dick. Shit, maybe I am wrong, and this life is more empty than we try to make it

Sex might be a bit over rated. I lost my virginity last week. It was really difficult, I was out of stamina at the end of it.

Of course it goes beyond what you feel in your dick but your dick still matter bro.

She made a unilateral decision to be celibate and you don't have to sacrifice something that you obviously need as a human being to be in love. Even if you were down for it in the past when you first signed up for this, obviously you're having a change of heart and that doesn't make you a dick that makes you a person

Thanks dude, I think I may be just afriad, that if i leave her now, I will never stop to look back and wonder what could be... And I actually do want to live with them, they are really cool people... but I guess it will be off the table If i break up with her daugther...

I'm not op. But I want to be friends. Your attitude sounds like mine.

Rape him. He'll love it.

I would

That sounds sad...

Kill yourself you faggot.You have a nice,innocent gf with a cool mom and you cheat her ? Nice mentality. Next time try to not fuck with a random.

Make a first move, give him some complimentary sex and break up to avoid the guilt.

You cheating on her makes you an asshole. Cheating on her and getting away with it makes you a bigger asshole.

No worries bro. Yeah I mean, that is very unfortunately part of the process. When you make a decision like this, you lose in the end. Which is why it ultimately just isn't worth it. But the point is what's done is done and you've shown yourself that it's time to move forward because you're trying to go a different direction. Obviously you'll want to sit and stew on shit but you just can't. It's super damaging to your mental state. I've done that to myself enough over the years with this shit. And in the end, that got me no closer to feeling better. So just do the right thing and leave the girl. As for whether or not you tell her what happened, that's up to you. But from my experience, honesty is always best. It takes a big sack of shit off your chest. Plus when you keep lying, you get tangled in that web and it's real hard to get out. Even worse when it crumbles. Just something to keep in mind.

And thanks man, maybe we'll cross paths one day.