youtube.com/watch?v=rt6IqN90X8o
youtube.com/watch?v=C2khAbHqDbg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the downward spiral >>

Trick question.

Very hard choice but Lying From You pushes Meteora ahead

Meteora

This guy knows.

Hybrid theory is pretty mediocre but Meliora has its moments.
eww emo godspeed

nys

Meteora, it was one of the first albums that I went out and bought saving up random change I found in the house.

I always loved Hybrid Theory more because of Papercut, One Step Closer, A Place For My Head and In The End, but after many years, Meteora is clearly the better album.

That was when Linkin Park finally grew out of that angsty nu metal crap.

Too bad their fans didn't grow up along with them.

Meteora 100%. You cannot fuck with Lying From You.

breaking the habit, session and the one that goes MISTER HAAAAAAAHN are all pretty legit songs, like from a relatively objective standpoint

the rest is all nu-metal garbage that i only like because of nostaliga, mike shinoda in partiuclar is just awful

ma nigga

what do you lads think of chester bennington's early band

youtube.com/watch?v=y_BHGwSztpU

Made me listen to it again after like 9 years and holy shit, it's still pretty good. It's sad that LP became kind of fedora flagship. I blame all those fucking weebshit with their AMVs.

this

They're both good

I feel like Meteora is more mature

I absolutely loved Hybrid Theory, way more than I ever did Meteora, when I was a kid

Fuck it I'll say Meteora now, because I'm not 9 years old anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=W3RiDJ8_3Lo
The Crawling of Meteora

/thread

Yes, both are shit.

*the shit

Nobody's listening too

Meteora. But neither are very good in retrospect.

A thousand suns

yu'll wrong

If you hadn't grown out of Linkin Park by the time Meteora came out you probably still have shit taste to this day.

both are shit and y'all are underage

Just no

>liking remixes

Took until I was 20 to appreciate this

What are the best albums of LP to pirate?

Hybrid Theory and Meteora.
If you enjoyed those, get the Hybrid theory EP and Xero Demo.
If you enjoyed the electronic instrumentation, get Reanimation.
If you enjoyed the hip-hop elements, get the Jay-Z collab and the Fort Minor album.

Don't bother with anything released afterwards. Though people call Minutes To Midnight their Kid A, so you can check that one out too purely for interest or something.

>Minutes To Midnight
A Thousand Suns that is, fuck.

Thank you.

Live in Texas.

>people say meteora because hybrid theory was too nu metal to get brownie points in 2017

this
a remix will objectively never be better than the original

Thoughts on this?

youtube.com/watch?v=rt6IqN90X8o

why?

>If you enjoyed those, get the Hybrid theory EP and Xero Demo.
and Living Things, duh

Meteora. Literally ever song is solid on meteora. Figure 09 is the weak song on the able imo but its still a solid song i can listen to. Hybrid theory would be perfect if it werent for Runaway.

>We will never get an album like this from LP because their hardcore fans are a bunch of children living in the past

I really like Hybrid Theory and Meteora, but I mean, let the band grow, guys

I honestly hate myself for liking this album as much as I do.

Fuck I feel so old.

Listening to A Thousand Suns right now.

This is some good shit

Ooh.

High Voltage is my shit.

Faint is a fucking banger too.

In an alternative universe Mike Shinoda never meets Chester Bennington and LP is never born, which causes Mike to drop music altogether in favor of graphic design, and the Xero EP goes forgotten for a good 15 years until a blogger discovers it and shares it on a shareblog, which in turn makes the EP an underground avant-teen classic with a RYM rating of 3.90.

Yeah listen to grown up shit like trap amiright xD

imo the only listenable track on Recharged
youtube.com/watch?v=C2khAbHqDbg

Meteora. HT is a straight angstfest, while Meteora had two modes - angsting AND brooding. That's like double the emotions, mang. It also has Breaking The Habit so points there. That said, they're both nostalgia bait tier.

Now we're talking. This is the only legitimately decent album they ever put out. Honest 7/10 effort.

>emo godspeed

Pretty sure that's Tinfoil/Powerless from Living Things.

Listening to this is so weird. It's hard to see how they went from this to selling millions with their debut.

And what if you like Reanimation?

CRAAAAAAWLIIIIIING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIN

For some reason the song is pretty comfy and nostalgic.

Hybrid theory for the pure nostalgia factor. Heard One Step Closer when I was an innocent child, turned me on to rock/metal forever.
But Meteora's probably the better overall album desu

Fpbp

this desu

Agreeeed