I will have my dick surgically straightened tommorrow wish me luck bois

I will have my dick surgically straightened tommorrow wish me luck bois

before pic plox

How bad is it that it needs straightening?

So curious about before pics

Plox? What is this, gunbound?

you cant just drop this here dude

holy fuck gl op

lol

wow rude

lawl

GODSPEED OP

Fug!
How did this happen? Too much fabbing or natural?

Best of luck Sup Forumsro

You know, with the right entry, that would be pretty amazing... the have vibrators shaped like that everywhere. It's gotta make peeing difficult sometimes though...

I remember always having a curved dick, I really don't know. Doctor says that there is hardened tissue on one side meaning that it isn't just naturally shorter, tho it doesn't make much of a difference for the procedure, which simply cuts the opposing side shorter.

This usually happens to people at the age of 40-60, not someone under 20.

And then you break your dick :D
but yea, sometimes peeing is weirdly uncomfortable and while the curve isn't this strong when flaccid I only pee sitting down.

don't do this to me nigger

so theyre going to shorten it to make it straight?

>I only pee sitting down
only?

yup, there is other procedures which use patches, but they have an increased risk of causing ED.

I'm fine with losing a bit of length then

I'd probably miss the whole toilet if I tried pissing while standing

Usually this happens due to some kind of trauma (accident while having sex/fapping/extreme games).
Are you sure you don't remember it ever being painful after something?

wow, good choice
also good luck

that's bad dude
how many people know about your little friend?

I've had this for atleast 10 years or so and I'm 20 now, so I really can't remember when this happened.

Baby dich here, Can they surgically add length and girth to a penis? Or am I doomed for an eternity of embarrassment

No they can't do that, how small are you?

Kek

Can you post again when the procedure is done?

I used to fap by sticking my tiny dick under the bath tap and have water running down on my dick when i was about 12. I got myself an approx 20-30 degree curve to the left

Literally no one besides my parents, while I often had girls show interest in me I have huge anxiety and intimacy issues. 47% of men with a curved penis suffer from depression, so I do hope that the surgery can give me back some confidence.

hasn't anyone ever commented on you going to a toiletseat all the time like let's say after a night drinking 'just piss here dude'
>nah i'll wait till we get home

I will, tho it will take atleast 4 weeks to heal and 6 weeks till I can get an errection again due to drugs that keep me from having them (so that my dick doesn't keep breaking from morning wood)

Pissing on the guy next to you shoes.

you can't fix homosexuality like that

the eternity thing. sorry about that, pee-wee

nope, I can't piss in public and if there is no bathroom stall free I pretend that I just wanted to wash my hands.

But even then, when flaccid it maybe bends to the left by 10 degrees, it only is this bad when errect.

You can with a hammer

At least he has great adventures ahead

shit dude, it's like you're aware of it all of the fucking time

That's the problem when your dicks fucked up your conscience of it constantly

Jesus dude...what happens when you bend and stretch it by hand?

Never measured but hard i just fit in my palm. From base to index finger

I am just saying, if you did pic related to a girl you would be a god

how far have chicks gone to your bow?

NO U

Do girls really care about penis' that bend? Mines not as bad as OPs but it still curves to the left a bit

Yup, everytime I see myself naked or masturbate it really fucks me up subconciously

I can masturbate fine, but when errect I can't quite bend it straight, it still points 20 degrees to the left, meaning that I probably would stab someones vagina if I tried to have sex.

Cool,can you tell me when you're going to post again?

you'd have to dig in, like turn sideways and skiddle inwards

have fun getting mutilated nerd
srs tho really sux that ur dick is all weird hope u will have heterosexual penis and it will be all good after

op, please, let us know how is your sexual life, what the girls say about your dick?
i just wanna know, isnt good for them to have a weird dick?

good luck with your dick dude.

Uh, 20th december 20 UTC, mark it

You ever manually crank that shit the opposite direction as hard a possible for as long as you can?

Understood. I WILL be posting.

You have hypospadias?

they can do that?!
can they add a few inches too?

my urethra feels weird