Quote "I think Spain’s by far the best league. "

quote "I think Spain’s by far the best league. "
t. Pol Schools

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3574824/Spain-17-England-1-La-Liga-dominance-Premier-League-continues-Manchester-City-exit-Champions-League-whimper.html
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trofeo_Pichichi
youtube.com/watch?v=YlTukY9fV9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>poo stool

>In the Premier League in the last two years, have I really seen a game of high quality? A game that I’ve thought: “Wow!” It’s difficult to think of any...I probably do enjoy watching Salford more.

Their only argument is muh parity these days.

>we did it reddit- le epic ginger quotes man

He only says this because the never has to watch Eibar vs Getafe

Games for the top 3 are better, they're so much better than the bottom 15 you're gonna see high scoring games and when the top 3 play each other it's always exciting, but I don't care for the teams in Spain and watching Madrid beat part time farmers 7-0 isn't what I want to watch, I want to see games each week where anyone could win because in the epl all the teams are equally shit and that's why I love it

In his playing career he seemed pretty laid back. Relaxed but also reserved and very shy. I never realized he would be so butthurt as a pundit, almost every week something is irking him.

But I guess that's what he's getting paid for.

As if there aren't plenty of shit games every week in the '''''''''premier''''''''' league. Did anybody even shoot at goal in leicester's first game of this season?

>Did anybody even shoot at goal in leicester's first game of this season?
...it ended 2-1

Stop being such an insecure retard. Your league sucks outside the top 3, deal with it.

The technical quality is high no doubt, but i just can't stand the diving/play acting, shit pussy refs who give free kicks and cards for just breathing on forwards and the slack defending. Also the lack of parity between Real/Barca and the rest. Atletico have done amazing to break up that duopoly, but once Simeone goes (which i reckon will be in the next 2 or 3 years) they'll go back to being Valencia/Sevilla tier.

And that's why Liverpool easily won the EL final against Sevilla...

MUH COMPETITVITY
MUH LEAGUE TABLE

Premier league can get fucked mate,

Keep sucking that Murdoch cock

>"There were two stages, two phases, for me, in my footballing career. The first was Pre-Scholes, the second Post-Scholes. Everything hinged around him. Playing him, coming into contact with his greatness... I'm not ashamed to admit that it changed me." --Zenedine Zidane

>"Everyone has a reason to get out of bed in the morning. Firefighters to prevent disasters. Police to protect the innocent. Doctors to heal the sick. During the majority of my tenure as a manager there were times where I could feel my inner light begin to fade. I could feel my fires burn low. But then I thought of Paul, and all my energy and drive and love for the game were renewed, and I was able to give 100% for another day."--Sir Alex Ferguson

>"People speak of passion like its something they understand, something that can be harnessed or bottled or wrought like iron. People think they know what passion is. But those people never met Paul Scholes."--Ronaldinho

>"I have a certain ritual during the offseason I--no, don't laugh, it's true!--I have a ritual. Every night, after I put the kids to bed, I like to sit down in the living room and just watch tape of Paul Scholes. Watch his incredible moments. Watch the greatness he created and just wonder if I can ever do something like that on the pitch. Sometimes I do this for hours. One time my wife came into the living room with her nightgown on, asking me if I knew what time it was. It turns out it was 6 in the morning! I'd gotten lost in the sea of eternal glory that Scholes created at Old Trafford." -- Xabi Alsonso

A great man. A greater footballer.

And that's why Sevilla easily won their CL group against the 4th placed English team

didn't Liverpool beat the other spanish sides on the way to that final?

Just one, Villareal. Won 3-1 on aggregate.

>people unironically think that the bottom 10 of La Liga wouldn't get destroyed by the bottom 10 of the PL.

well they were the 4th placed spainish team at the end of the season

so that makes spain look weak

He's just mad because United is in the shitter

Literally every single time BT wheeled him out on CL coverage last year ended with him just whining about the sides that weren't united

Awful idea to make a pundit out of someone who can only enjoy the team he likes

He whines about United too

kek true, must have been the second that ended 0-0, but it was a complete dross to watch, same with united games so far. The whole lower table games are shit in liga but not in eplel is very selfcentered view, nobody gives a shit about eibar like they don't give a shit about middlesborough or norwich or whatever. Same for every other league, most games are quite shit and lower table games even worse be it italy, spain, england or france

sorry, no subhumans allowed in this conversation

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3574824/Spain-17-England-1-La-Liga-dominance-Premier-League-continues-Manchester-City-exit-Champions-League-whimper.html
>18-2
Kek.English teams are the literal definition of trash

It's exclusively knockout ties

Everyone in Spain who isn't one of the big clubs loses in the fucking groups

West Ham(7th in the eplel last season) just lost against the 11th team of the Romanian league kek

tbf they were missing almost all of their starters

Villareal lost to a fucking french team

>loses in the fucking groups
>Won the EL the most out of any team
>Teams like Malaga have gone further than United in the last 4 years
Sure thing Nige.West Ham just lost to the 11th team of Romania.English teams are on average trash

Villarreal is shit this season.They fired their coach and lost 173rd of their XI.And Monaco would walk all over the EPL

>Won the EL the most out of any team
Mate they can only win it repeatedly by losing in the groups

They lost once in the groups.Still Spainish teams have the most EL and CL.That is pure european dominance

They won it in 2014 and 2015 without ever being in the CL group stage.

and what happened in 2015-16?

The winners of that baby cup lost in their group without really even threatening to come second

Pathetic

>even threatening to come second
Like every English club

Sure, but it's not like they were in an easy group.

Liverpool finished second in the Europa League last season.

Which would still be a somewhat reasonable argument if it wasn't a parity of loads of shit.

And a retirement house for dead players in addition, too.

>mfw Schwini and Arbeloa just went there instead of Murica/Qatar/China. Lel.

Imagine how much better Europe in general would be if we walled off the Iberian peninsula.

Malaga would conquer Premiershit with ease.

He's right the premier league peaked around 6-7 years ago

Well, just see the last 6 semifinals of CL and EL...

>IMPLYING you are Europe in a political way.

Sorry for the brexit, man. It's gonna be hard.

Such a tiny cock

You're a big guy.

>Best cock I ever sucked, felt like Gods finger
>t. Mother Teresa of Calcutta

didn't he play during the Man U wins era?

That english denial is embarrasing.

No idea why people flat out refuse to give La Liga the credit it deserves, severely underated league.

Are these quotes true

Have you ever watched LaLiga before the last 5 or so years?

It was the equivalent of Brasileirão, our Serie B, FLC for England. Utterly miserable quality of defending, scoring 40 goals per season in there meant absolutely nothing.

So why ignore the last 5 or 6 years then? It's like United fans going on about shit that happened decades ago.....we're talking about the present aren't we?

They dominate the european footbal and they´re shit. So european football as a whole is a big shit.

kek.You seem to have never watched la liga.Are you forgetting the runs of teams like Deportivo or Villarreal had in the CL?No one scored 40 goals a season in la liga, until the last couple of seasons where 2 teams had the most stacked attacking forces in history.On the other hand a shit striker like Higuain holds the Seria A record of goals in a season kek
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trofeo_Pichichi

Because it's hard to acknowledge change once you got used to something.

Bayern is a massive force but it competes in a sub-eredivisie league. You can have a small handful of titans and loads of pushovers.

Being a choker doesn't make him a shit striker. He averages over 20 goals a season, and he did there as well as over here. It's hard for a proper striker to thrive next to Statpaldo.

Spanish teams that get to european semifinals and finals in the last years:

Atletico de Bilbao
Villareal.
Sevilla.
Real Madrid.
Barcelona.
Atletico de Madrid.

Higuain was here way before Ronaldo.He was always crap missing 10 chances a game and being always offside.Him scoring 36 goals a season just shows how low is the level in the Serie A

kek this deluded pizzoleto thinks we're in 2003 when they were still somewhat relevant

Spain still thinks it's relevant in anything
How cute

Coca Cola Championship > Primera División

The only embarrassing thing here is the Spanish inferiority complex.

>This inferiority complex
Kek

Why are Anglos always so ignorant? Spanish clubs dominate.
Number of Spanish CL winners in the 21st century: 8
Number of English CL winners in the 21st century: 3

He obviously wasn't talking specifically about football dumbass.

>relevant in anything
>anything
>(You)r reading comprehension

>tfw when will always be a "plastic" but have read every hooligan city book and know their entire history

WHOS THAT LYING IN THE RUNWAY
WHOS THAT DYING IN THE SNOW
MATT BUSBY AND HIS BOYS MAKING ALL THE FUCKING NOISE
CUZ THEY CANT GET THEIR AEROPLANE TO GO
OHHHHHHHHH

> My reading comprehension
> Starts off first sentence with ignorant and talks about football specifically

People exaggerate obviously but are you actually going to argue the statement?

The Spanish teams are just so much better. There's no escaping it.

The best we can hope for is one superteam hoovering up all the talent in the league a la Juve or Bayern Munich. It's the only way we could realistically compete with Real Madrid and Barca.

WHOS THAT LYING ON THE RUNNNN WAY

this, iberians are by far the most arrogant scums in europe

Would probably still end up getting cucked in the QFs

yeah but any of their top 3 is better than any PL club lel

>this lineup

lol

This. Leicester would've done well to battle for 4th in La Liga last season.

And even then, they would have only gotten 4th because Valencia went to shit and Sevilla decided to only play well against foreign teams.

According to Scholes.

youtube.com/watch?v=YlTukY9fV9Y

Serie A is just barely below the Bundesliga and the PL in UEFA's rankings, it's not "low" by any stretch of the imagination.

>The best we can hope for is one superteam hoovering up all the talent in the league a la Juve or Bayern Munich. It's the only way we could realistically compete with Real Madrid and Barca.

Thankfully this will never happen. I'd much rather have a competitive league than have one team dominate for the sake of 'MUH CHAMPIONS LEAGUE'.

I really couldn't give a toss about that competition. Like the WC, i'll watch it when it's on if i'm not doing anything, but i won't go out of my way to watch it like i would a big PL game.

>Mocking "your" own player

Top bants

Friendly reminder only 30% of EPL players are actually British. 30 (Thirty) % (Percent)
Let that sink in

>Thankfully this will never happen. I'd much rather have a competitive league than have one team dominate for the sake of 'MUH CHAMPIONS LEAGUE'.
But that's not true in La Liga. Barcelona are winning most titles but the margin is usually razor thin and the title race is almost always decided in the last weeks.

They also don't even buy that many players from La Liga. EPL teams are hoovering much more La Liga talent than Barca/Real. For example, there are fewer than 10 players signed from other La Liga clubs on Barcelona's and Madrid's squads combined, meanwhile Man City alone have 8 such players on their squad.

Paul Scholes aka the most overrated cunt of all time

"Le underrated player" man. He's not underrated, his cock is sucked that much he isn't underrated anymore.

He's just stating the truth here though. The Spanish league is by far the best. The Top 3 teams would cruise the Premier League and Bundesliga. Sevilla have got much worse under Sampaoli from what I've seen though. They won't be anywhere near the Europa League final this year. I rate Athletic though. Villareal's manager situation has fucked them and no Denis Suarez and Bakambu might be a one season wonder.

However, he's only chatting so much shit as a publicity stunt. He's trying to build up some publicity because a new series of Class of 92 is coming out. It's about a team he owns and they play in the conference. More views on the show = more money for him. More people going to a Salford game = More money for him.

Also he's bitter as fuck that his precious little Ushited aren't doing well in the league. If Man United got to the Semi's in the CL last year he'd be calling the Prem the best but because it was Shitty it fueled his little ginger manlet rage.

Paul Scholes is a cunt.

I was talking about Juve/Bayern/PSG

>17-1

Nah, he was just being honest.

>Sevilla have got much worse under Sampaoli from what I've seen though.

That's not really on Sampaoli tbf. They lost their captain, their best winger, their striker, and their two best midfielders all in one summer. And there's no way for them to replace those guys because their annual revenue is about 1/2 of Sunderland's.