Has anybody ever had sex with a woman on a wheelchair or with a disability...

Has anybody ever had sex with a woman on a wheelchair or with a disability? I found a chick on tinder who is pretty hot thinking about hitting it. Not the girl in pic

>Has anybody ever had sex with a woman on a wheelchair or with a disability?
No. Never

On /b you idiot.

A physical disability? No.

No but that chick is hot as fuck. Source?

Source: Google, hot chick in wheel chair

You banged a tard?

Looks like Erica Campbell to me

No, but plenty that were mentally ill

girls in wheelchairs will probably appreciate someone taking the time to sexually make them feel good because they're probably ignored.

My first girlfriend was in a car accident when she was 18 (about 10 years ago) and suffered spinal injuries. She went for about six months being unable to walk at all, doing intensive physical therapy. It was a compression injury and slipped discs, so no break but still pretty fucked up. She's mostly recovered now, still needs to use a walking stick sometimes. We stayed together until we'd both finished university and we're still friends but we don't really talk much. I moved away for work, I had a placement in a hospital on the other side of the country for my junior residency and she'd studied geology. We didn't want to do the distance thing.

If you've ever been with someone that expects you to do all the work and just lies there then expect that. There's basically no difference except you're in charge of where the legs go. Depending on the reasons as to why she's disabled there may be some things you just can't do without causing pain. On that subject: as my girlfriend was recovering she was getting used to using her legs again and she decided to ride me one time. Her back went in to a massive spasm and she fell off and smacked her head on the bedside table. It was fucking hilarious really but people thought I was beating her for at least a month after that because of her black eye. Shit was giggles, she saw the funny side too.

No chick permanently in a wheel chair would look good naked, no matter what their face/tits looked like. They would be fat in weird places, their legs would be withered away, no ass whatsoever

What was the sex like?

>She went for about six months being unable to walk
>went
>unable to walk
????????????????????????????????????

Checked.

Damn, dem digits. I was going to counter but I got nuthin to fight those.

Like having sex with someone who expects you to do all the work but I was in charge of where the legs went. Also there was a period where it was just off the table entirely due to therapy and injuries, but her sex drive didn't change much at all overall.

I have. True, you have to work with the legs. The girl I was with kept directing me what to do, where to put them, etc. I just wanted to slam that cunt, even bend her over the bed, but she didn't want that, only missionary position. I tried spanking her a bit, but she claimed she could feel that and it hurt, so I was a little confused. Maybe she didn't want the bruises.

I hope you like blowjobs, also make sure to bring your own stick to hit her with. It shows initiative and understanding of her handicap.

Was she like super freaky to compensate? I feel like because you couldn't do a lot of positions she let you fuck her face and cum on whatever you wanted etc etc

Wat

Disabled girls often like to roleplay: you are the absolute madman that brakes her legs and rapes the poor girl.

Sure I would have sex with a woman on a wheelchair like pic related

one ex of mine was born profoundly disabled, partial legs, one arm.

no different to any other girl really. Look at the person, not the disability. Acknowledge its there, but dont have it dominate the life.

Accept that there are things she may ask for help with, dont overcompensate and assume that she needs help with everything.

damn dude props to you, I don't think I could do that... I guess that makes me a superficial asshole

Fucked a guy who was in a chair
Met him at my bus stop
He was looking for money or food
Told him let's make a deal, he said OK
Bought him dinner, Denny's, and $20
He gave me a blow job, pulled him out of his chair and I fucked him under some playground equipment at a park nearby
He was cleaner than I thought, missing teeth, both legs below the knee and his left arm below the elbow
Pushed him back to the group home he lived at
Told me he tells people he lost them in Iraq, really got an infection from shooting up
Would do again
Another check for my bucket list

all women are disabled

You are the hero that 4can deserves

i dated a deaf girl. she taught me sign language and was a virgin when i met her. not too shabby.

im disabled

>underage has only jerked off to brazzer whores

I'm in tears

Stay golden user

Kek at her folded legs

Dont you like roleplay? Nobody gets hurt on this one...

Nope girls in wheelchairs can be whores too.

enjoy your AIDS, user... enjoy it...

Autism doesn't count, neither does faggotry.
> autistic faggot