WWYD, Post girls you know and anons decide how we fuck her

WWYD, Post girls you know and anons decide how we fuck her

I'm 30 and watch too much HGTV. Also, wife went to Baylor which makes her even a bigger fan of the show. As such, I was forced to go to this stupid place once before.

More? Insta

wwyd? she deleted her insta sadly, but she makes a new one every so often

Fuck her doggy style while I use her phone to record the hold thing and send it to all her male contacts even to her brother and father and uncles

beautiful, i'd bet she love to get fucked like that

this one got caught giving a bj in a car parking lot and ended up getting spitroasted in that car by both guys, i heard

have her call me daddy

I can see that happening to her

Impregnate/10

Definitely would ravage her ass mercilessly. Please post more if you have any.

put those bikini bottoms in her mouth to stifle her, and fuck her raw in that changing booth, pressed up against the mirror

yeah definitely. total slut. wwyd to her?

Caress her cute face as I guide her head down to my cock and make her suck me dry.

put pills in her coffe, make her sleep, tie her body. I would later open her ass and put my dick in, record everything and send it to her family. I would also left a open little bottle of oil in her anus.

Got any pics with more of her tits? They look fun to fondle while she smears her lipstick on my cock while she slobbers it.

Same

what would yall do to my friend on the right?

more of her?

Wwyd?

There's no way she hasn't taken a cock deep inside her cunt. I'd slam my dick hard in her twat while she lays in that position and cum all over her feet.

Anyhting?
Or more.

Will post More for replies

Burst into that changing room, start by ripping those ridiculous earrings out of her lobes and forcibly piercing her nipples with them.

Once she's crying in agony make her lay on the floor with her feet up against the mirror. Sit with her head in my lap and a knife to her throat, give her a nice sheet of sandpaper which she has to masturbate with while watching herself in the mirror.

When her pussy is bloody and raw I'll fuck her, cum inside her and leave her

Jeeeeesus, I want to fuck every hole she was and cum all over her tits and deep in her red snatch

Fuck man I would lift the bottom of her outfit and fuck her pussy from behind while playing with her pretty petite tits. Please post more of her!

best I can do, she's a slut but doesn't dress like it on her insta

How would you roughly fuck Nicole??

Give me your best user

I'd love her to maintain eye contact throughout every second her head bobs back and forth while she sucks my cock.

id would pin her against the wall and face fuck her until saliva was running down her chin and use it to titfuck her until i exploded all over her face

glad you like her user moar

Another

cont. wwyd

what's wrong with the grass?

Totally would make her gag on my dick and blow my load all over her hair.

any takers?

It's alright, still would fuck her face hard and spray my seed all over her tits.

wwyd

keep going

Anyone?

Force her to lean against a wall, lift her skirt up and give her cute little ass a hard spanking. Then I'd pull down her panties and thrust deep in her tight pussy and fuck her raw.

Another gorgeous girl ruined by a shitty fucking tattoo. Why?

After a session of a good hard fucking I'd empty my balls all over her stomach.

>cum inside
>impregnate
>be supportive until baby
>strangle baby with her tied up watching
>beat her to death with the baby's lifeless corpse
>canabalize them both
>no murder weapons, no bodies.
>get on here
>the cycle repeats

moar

Wwyd guys

not the only tat im afraid

How would you guys fuck and abuse my art teacher??

Her tits are absolutely perfect! I'd slide my cock right in between them and have her press her tits together while I thrust back and forth then aim my load to her face and drip some on her cleavage.

MOAR

moa?

This picture pretty much embodies what's wrong with women these days.

Would made a tower with their asses forcing left one pussy touch the right one ass. insert a double dildo in left pussy and the other part in righ anus. ass-fuck right while her movements make her friend cum. impregnate both and make they my personal sex slaves

Any more pics of her?