We're two strong women who want what's rightfully ours

>We're two strong women who want what's rightfully ours
>There's a little bit of a "Oh there's another badass chick in the house" going on
>We want you to help us kill an uncle or two who doesn't think a woman is fit to rule

youtube.com/watch?v=ieopHE5MU6c

Where were you when GoT became Game of Feminism?

Other urls found in this thread:

tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck HBO and fuck that fat ass for not writing something good that they couldn't fuck up

>amazing episode
>"but what about the men??"

fuck you Sup Forums

Wait so literally her motivation for wanting to sail for Essos is feminism? And the entire fleet is fine with this? Why am I not surprised?

If this leads to a lesbian scene between the two, Im all for it. Khalesi needs a butch slightly attractive dyke to dominate her in bed and remind her she is just a fucktoy. Btw, Khaleesi looked fertile as fuck this episode, was she ovulating?

daily reminder that pic related is those who defends this crap

just look at that boy telling others to grow up

jesus, i can't fucking believe i share the same world with those guys

HEY

daenerys ultimately loses. The next episode closes with Jaime entering Winterfell. All next season will be about Westerosi politics, uniting all of the houses to fight off daenerys. It ultimately works and Dany gets killed. Tommen is king when the series ends.

You forgot the part where the night king never gets over the wall

>"Where were you when GoT became Game of Feminism?"
>he actually thinks SJWshit hasn't been running rampant on this garbage show for the past few seasons

I can just picture that video reaction, where tumbler hangs out in that bar and you see that fat chick, the group of people watching GoT.

name?

Friendly reminder that Pope Francis is the only uncucked man left in Westeros.

LmFao retard Tommen is jumping out a fucking window before ep 12

but when do they FUCK?

Michelle from atkhairy

Yara will cuck Daario and become Hand of the
queen.

>ep 12

Reminder that Dany is fine with raping and reaving as long as it is just Dothraki on Weterosi.

He's technically right , it's before episode 12.

I think it's cringey and clearly shows the liberal slant of HBO but I move past it and try to enjoy the rest of the episode like someone over the age of 14.

Even though I know better, I really hope this happens.

Vote Hillary

>Khalesi needs a butch slightly attractive dyke to dominate her in bed and remind her she is just a fucktoy

>Dany on the Iron Throne
>Sansa Queen in the North
>Yara Queen of the Iron Islands
>Sand Snakes femrulers of Dorne

BRADO VABID, WELL DONE

Its been that way for a long time
GM was a self diagnosed "feminist" back when it wasn't even popular culture

lies

he was mean to a homo so his fate is sealed

this shit show has gotten all shittier with all the sjw woman power shit

FEMALES

thanks purge

>ours fathers were the problem
>fathers day

they couldnt make it more obvious desu

Can't wait for the next season and the addition of another strong women. Then things are REALLY gonna jump off

Now kiss

WOMEN ARE EQUAL TO MEN!!!

life tip: if its generally true, it generally goes without saying.

likewise, if the grrrrrl power meme were actually true, libtards wouldn't need to keep screaming it in our fucking faces.

>sjw woman power shit
What the actual fuck are you complaining about? The show is still a male fantasy 90% of the time there are just some important women now too

>show takes place in a universe and era in which women are subservient to men
>whine and act surprised when this dynamic plays a significant role in the stories of the show's female characters

Just how retarded are you? You're basically screaming that water is wet, therefore feminism.

But I just want the girls to take their tits out!!!!!!! Fuck you SJWs!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Commonality between the characters which allows them to find some common ground
>they're supposed to not bring it up because emotionally frail Sup Forums justice warriors are watching and we wouldn't want to trigger them

Back to your SJW containment board, fatass.

>male fantasy
>90% of the time
>important women
Are we watching the same show? Cause I think you're wrong, In the head too.

all men must die, remember?

Heh. You got triggered.

how on earth was ripping off the plot of lord of the rings an amazing episode?

no but 4real tho i want yara to sit on my face

>>We want you to help us kill an uncle or two who doesn't think a woman is fit to rule

I didn't understand this line. Euron isn't killing them because he has anything special against women, he's doing it because he wants to be king, she challenged him, as daughter of the old king she's a potential threat, and he's just a bad person.

triggered much?

Thank you. Anyone who thinks he hates women is ignoring the fact that he also wants to kill Theon.

I will skip this scene.

How many people died because Sansa didn't tell Jon about the vale knights? Oh yeah, literally everybody.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY.

If they pulled the reverse shit on mother's day, the internet would have a menstrual, screaming fucking fourth-grade level meltdown.

Fuck these faggot hack writers, fuck this feminist bullshit, and fuck this show.

>life tip: if its generally true, it generally goes without saying.

Exactly. The idea that commoners are equal to nobility is just silly, if something like that were true it would go without saying.

>atkhairy
>no pits
dropped

I like the HRC quote from Dany the most. Cherry on top.

>tyrion starts off this scene talking about how theon made fun of him last time they were together :(
>actually in the last time they met tyrion was making fun of theon for being a ward and that he was going to fuck his favorite whore
bravo dabid and ibben

Came here to make a thread about this, glad Sup Forums didn't disappoint me. Most retarded scene in this entire series. I'm all for strong female leaders but this was just pathetic.

It was bad. Not as bad as Sansa letting her brother die, her half-brother almost die, and hundreds (thousands?) of men who pledged to fight for her honor die just to prove a point

What are you thanking him for? You're both retarded. No one ever said he hates women. The Iron Islands never had a queen in its history, and you're somehow complaining that this fact comes into play in the story. pol justice warriors are so stupid that it really looks like satire.

I cringed at that scene. So blatant it hurt.

I thought it was because she needed ramsay to bring his army outside the walls to fight. If anyone knew there was a massive unit of heavy cav then he might have just turtled up and turned it into a siege they couldn't manage.

Ok, that was my attempt at playing devils advocate.

>No one ever said he hates women
Yara did in the last episode. Try to keep up.

A lot of decent people and badass men were 'feminists' back in the day when feminism was a real issue and not hijacked by the collective mental illness that is the American left.

Just like racism and environmentalism, they hijacked feminism and corrupted it in the guise of standing up for a noble issue. They shit on everyone who had the courage to stand up for real issues and destroy the legacy of freedom they fought for with their ignorance, immaturity, and hypocrisy. They're the lowest, most disgusting form of life on Earth. I'd rather take the terrorists at this point than continue to endure the regressive left.

#MakeFeminismGreatAgain

I have the episode open so go ahead and list the exact time that he says he hates women. If you don't respond I'll consider it an admission that you're a pathologically lying social justice warrior subhuman.

If you like salted beef on your face with extra ironblood taste.
She's all yours "bastard"

>The show is still a male fantasy 90%

What do you think male fantasy is exactly i'm curious?

Of course not, how did you come to that conclusion?

>Yara
>he
wat

I don't have the exact time, but the line is "we want you to help us kill and uncle or two who doesn't think a woman is fit to rule"

No it's to get Dany and some of her army to take back the Iron Islands. They are both strong women who will take their rightful throne.

Dude why do you fucking morons keep saying this? Sup Forums is not an SJW containment board - it's the opposite. They burn SJW's alive on that board.

I see you've never even visited pol and just believe the memes.

Summerfag, please go fuck yourself.

You said that she said that he said he hates women. Where did she say that?

>Euron hates women

List the exact time.

thanks!

i think it was pretty clear they went full SJW when they had all the main characters in 1 episode become quivering spineless whelps who needed to look to females for encouragement and leadership

Why do you keep referring to Yara as a he?

At first I thought that this game of feminism was overreacted but not anymore. They're seriously retarded and pandering to the reddit crowd. They're destroying the Greyjoy plot and Daenerys character for the sake of strong women.

You seem to be confused about men's fantasies

Because Sup Forums and SJWs are identical and interchangeable in terms of the logic they use, their feelings-based arguing, pathological lying, getting triggered by every minor thing, etc. Sup Forums is definitely an SJW board. If anything at this point they make SJWs look rational. I would say the average IQ on Sup Forums is at most 60 or 70.

It's just a show, and a shitty one at that. What's really the matter?

>continue a movement that achieved all of its goals

good goy

This is a decent argument, but Sansa's comments about how she wanted Jon to wait for a larger army makes me think that with that larger combined force, they could've successfully besieged Winterfell (especially with Jon and Sansa's knowledge of the castle.)

Because Lord of the Rings was amazing

That post didn't, the first time was a mistake.

Where does Yara say that Euron hates women again, you SJW trailer trash beta feminine manchild whiner?

I'd agree, except Wun Wun showed they didn't even need to wait to breach the castle

What?

>Sup Forums is definitely an SJW board

the political incorrect board is definitely an social justice board

really makes you think...

Thank you for based response.

>post by "person" defending Sup Forums reads like a retarded child's first written sentence

Every time. Back to your SJW containment board.

The thing about how we (women) sat back an inherited a bad world (from men) and we (women) will leave it better than we (women) found it.

It's a Hillary quote/paraphrase out of a town hall campaign event way back when Webb was still in.

You know, I don't think there will be much a fight between Westeros and Daenery's army. Who's there left to fight? The North and Riverlands are fucked up. The Iron Islands lost their war. And the Lannisters and Tyrells hate each other. Westeros has JUST gotten over an extremely brutal civil war, are they really going to fight a Targaryen with Dothraki and three dragons?

They'll probably give her the crown if it means an end to the fighting at this point.

I'M WITH HER NOW lol

>is a good episode
>Jon motherfucking Snow nearly beats that slimy rat ass bastard to death but then figures Sansa deserves the kill because he thought "well yeah she did say I've only known him for a day and our brother died so fuck it, I am half Targ and I'll become the Warden of the North niggaaaaa".

So it'll be
Dany, dragons and the Unsullied
The Dothraki
The North
Iron Isles rebels with the ships and more are coming
Wildlings
My nigga CIA operative, "shoots people in planes before throwing them off", Lord Protector of the Vale, Petyr motherfucking Baelish and the entire armed forces of the Vale trained in Anti-Fuccboi tactics as seen today
What's left of Dorne

vs.

Lannisters
Tyrells
Some niggers responsible for the Red Wedding
???
???

Those inbred fucktards ain't got a chance in hell

>muh feminism

fuck off Sup Forums it was a good episode

The Vale is completely untouched by war. Littlefinger will let the others fight it out and then swoop down upon the survivors.

>It's a Hillary quote/paraphrase out of a town hall campaign event way back when Webb was still in.

How can she say that she's inherited a bad world when she's been part of the system making the world bad for a long time now.

>post by "person" attacking Sup Forums greentexts like a retarded child's first written sentence

Every time. Back to your SJW website.

tumblr.com/

>politician says something to have it both ways

good goy, enjoy our poorly made propaganda, it's good for you

>My nigga CIA operative, "shoots people in planes before throwing them off", Lord Protector of the Vale, Petyr motherfucking Baelish and the entire armed forces of the Vale trained in Anti-Fuccboi tactics as seen today
nice sentence

Then whatever's left of that vs. Night Walkers

Except that they completely re-wrote Euron Greyjoy from a cunning, charismatic badass into a one dimensional, moustache-twirling sexist so that they could play up the girl power angle. Yara lost the crown because she had a shitty plan for the ironborn, not because muh misogyny.

>Sup Forums and SJW are the same meme.
I see you as a SJW are trying to bring Sup Forums down to your standards.

Sup Forums is a shitboard full of stormfags,but at least they use graphs and charts and sources and facts to back up whatever nonsense they are posting.

SJW rely entirely on a emotionally appeal.
> If anything at this point they make SJWs look rational
Oh hohoho your cute when your not trying to look like a SJW.

>Everyone here had an evil father
Tywin would have been the greatest ruler Westeros had ever seen. What a dumb bitch.

No, they're complaining because the way they wrote it is obvious, cheesy pandering.

Holy shit I thought you were talking about Dany.

THE POTTERY.