/svg/ Silicon Valley General

Jared is a saint edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

kat.cr/silicon-valley-complete-seasons-1-2-plex-t12211995.html#main
youtube.com/watch?v=tDHH2WWaM04
youtube.com/watch?v=6U16XShROI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There is a new episode tonight, right? I'm surprised there wasn't already a thread up.

Poos save the day once again.

he fucks

THAT
FUCKING
ENDING

One of the best episodes ever, actually.

I watched 5 episodes and I'm hooked, but I'm a poorfag. Is there somewhere I can watch it online?

Amanda crews feet made this the best episode ever

So, when does Halt and Catch Fire start?

They looked good there but the pics on footwiki are terrible. Like 2/10 feet

I liked Pipey.

Why did I know Sup Forums would be all about this the moment she took her shoes off?

Dorothy Mantooth is a saint. Jared fucks.

Back in the day, you could actually sell a product exclusively to tech dorks and make enough money to stay in business for years.

But that was before venture capital and their need for growth, constant growth, at unstoppable, cancerous rates.

I want to climb her like a god damn tree

August

She looks so much like Ana Kasparian

who /veep/ here

this season has gotten better every week

They need to make a Jonah spinoff

Jonah the senator, Richard his assistant and Dan chief of staff show would be great

The Christmas dance episode was fucking brutal.

I know they are having trouble with the UI/UX, and people don't really understand wtf PP does, but I wonder, since it is a P2P platform, whether just having an extra 10k users might not be enough to spark the "unexpected" results that somehow make it useful to nontechnical people. Even though those 10k users in India are just dicking around, they might help the platform push pass a threshold that even Richard isn't aware of. No, not Skynet, but something unexpected. And, of course, Bighead will manage to profit by it, to everyone's surprise, except, of course he will.

The platform predictions based on the files people upload. The clickfarmers aren't uploading any files, they're just logging in and out.

makes predictions

But does logging in and out count as "daily users?" Seems like they would have to add some amount of data to qualify, if only sky shots from their phones. I know we didn't see any of that going on.

I don't even get why they're trying to market this to normies. Shouldn't they go after companies that use a shit ton of data storage?

post the clip of her getting blacked

Holy shit, Monica's ass and feet at the party scene completely made this episode.

Anybody have pics of her ass from the episode?

Jack already tried that and Richard spat in his face.

Now Hooli is gonna make bank with the box.

That's pretty much what the box was, but Richard is retarded.

Richard wants to create a facebook tier program.

Man what a surreal episode. Really good 9/10

Skipped all the comments because spoilers. Is it up on the internet yet? I'm desperate to find out what's up with everything and discuss.

Yeah it's up on Jared hires a bunch of Indians to make fake Pied Piper accounts.

WE ARE ALL TABLES

I wonder if it will catch on with the pajeets and be a big thing over there.

>tfw 6'5"

I do not know your feel, but I've fucked a few 6'+ chicks and it's awesome.

just so much leg and ass on the tall bitches, wew lad

Nobody in tech has any business sense.

Back in the '70s and '80s DEC was well-known for making the best computers on the planet and having the worst marketing sense on the planet. That's part of why they aren't around anymore.

>Back in the day, you could actually sell a product exclusively to tech dorks and make enough money to stay in business for years.
Good times, when they made software and hardware that you could actually do shit with instead of these fucking toys we carry around with us today that you can't even replace the battery on.

wtf? I thought PP is just a winzip for videos. why do you talk about P2p?

wait PP is just cloud for videos. it is even shittier than expected.

There's nothing stopping businesses from using PP. If you're a business that uses heavy data and you don't jump on PP then it's your own damn fault.

Who was black qt next to stupid guy in focus group?

Thats the plan.

Get the free version out to all the regular people, and sell the business version at a premium

>I do not know your feel, but I've fucked a few 6'+ chicks and it's awesome.

sure my goy, spend your time and energy earning money then spend your time, energy and money to be noticed by a few girls so that they let you try to make them cum, like they let dozens of boys beforehand and they will let dozens afterwards.

He outsourced to Bangkok. That's in Thailand.

here you go friend
kat.cr/silicon-valley-complete-seasons-1-2-plex-t12211995.html#main

was that gy!be or sigur ros in the beginning?

GYBE - Storm

>mfw rich NEET who has only worked a seasonal job at a Christmas tree shop
>mfw constantly surprised at how little I offer women yet they still will fuck me because of my genetic profile
>mfw have made a girl squirt by only rubbing my dickhead on her clit

Damn that's some good writing.
Go write a screenplay m8

I thought it was Bangladesh.

this is india. this is not the same guys as the first ones.

beta

I thought they got seven thousand users because that black woman made a tutorial, and the episode ends with them hiring her.

So the season finale is that the clickfarm plan backfires on him and everyone hates him now?

>everyone but gilfoyle removes their shoes

>Erlich giving boss lady the "i'm gonna fuck you" look

fucking normies REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Richard is becoming the villain.
>What is Hooli if not the best possible future version of Pied Piper? You think you're building something different? No.
>You're building something that's exactly the same as what I've already built, except with you instead of me, but that's not possible now, Richard.

They should just sell to businesses and compress databases and CDN stuff

Christ, that ending.

This was one of the best episodes they have ever done.

Is it me or does Monica have a nice ass?

Her face is kinda busted but she has some junk in the trunk worth a look.

I don't fucking understand why no one offered UI/UX improvements? I mean if people don't understand, than you just rethink and redesign your UI. Yeah, Richard is too autistic for this shit, but Gilfoyle, Monica? The ending was too good though.

yes

Monica's faces were a bit...creepy

No speculation on what he does next episode?
Maybe it is selling user info, but that can't bring in much money.

There was the Austin tech something consortium that was pioneering a lot of AI and micro electronics technologies. But VC got into tech and killed innovation.

promo for next week.

How the fuck does Monica get more attractive every single episode?

kek, beat you to it.

Jared is getting fired next week

Do you really think they'd do that? And when's Bighead coming back?

Does Richard go full Mark Zuckerberg?

youtube.com/watch?v=6U16XShROI8

i think this might happen too
too bad because he's the best character

Richard deserves the suffering derived from his own ineptitude. Fucking aesthetically oblivious robot.

They are fucked. Richard is retarded and doesn't know anything about making money

Its not the ux, it is just too complex of a concept to teach quickly.

That's it. Pied Piper becomes facebook. Richard sells all the information to third parties and starts spying on people.

That was my first thought, but everyone already does it.

>Richard is retarded and doesn't know anything about making money

That's the point. That's why he needs Erlich and Jared.

More like, his company becomes more powerful than Google and Facebook combined and the last season is him trying to destroy the monster he created and he instead spends the rest of his life coding his own little projects with Jared and Erlich at the helm, never becoming a huge success but just helping humanity in small but useful ways.

I just came to Monica's ass

jesus fucking christ

God damn do I love this show

Yeah, but they cannot help him on that

So your files are split into pieces between everyone else's machines and when you access them you just access them from a bunch of other users. It uses machine learning (the program figures out the fastest and most efficient way to do this on the fly) to make it fast.

Why was this so hard to teach people and why do they actually need to know this?

LIKE TERMINATOR

Next episode is them hiring bernice for PR and explaining how a simpleton can use it.

how does lori become sexier every episode? those legs and feet

But my phone says there's no memory used??

>It can't be made more simple
Nice plot device.

eh, it's mostly since we've been in a monica drought

not that it is too bad

hahahaha that's fucking awesome

You're leaving out the neural net and compression. The plane needs wings!

>Next episode is them hiring bernice for PR

She will be their community manager person on their support forum.

she's kinda hot

busted face, great body