Biggest football frauds ever thread

Biggest football frauds ever thread

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N9uNIV6L2LU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

damn spanish fans are really shitty. In his prime he was top 3

>He was good at his prime
>So you have to tolerate his unproffessionalism,his shit physical form,his mole nature and his baldness forever.
Duro GTFO pls

>le he was much better than valdes until mourinho told me

He was good in his prime la.He just lost all his level in 1 year.He was always a piece of shit as a person.Valdes is overrated as fuck.

He can't keep getting away with this
How much money was laundered thanks to this guy?

he's not a fraud he just tanked really badly at the end

He was the absolute best in the world between Kahn and Neuer's time

Freddie Adu

What makes him a shitty person? Not questioning it, I just don't really know much about the guy

>He was the absolute best in the world between Kahn and Neuer's time
Forgetting someone?

gigi is just the best overall, not for some arbitrary period

>What makes him a shitty person?
Leaking information,disrespecting other players and using his influence to bully players out of Madrid. He is/was like Rppney,but more assholish.

give examples pls

Buffon was always better than Casillas except for 2010-2011 when he was dealing with that back injury

that doesnt really make sense

IMAGINE if that went in

topor

one good game so far

>De Gea literally arranged the rape of a child
>"it's cassylass who's the bad one"
fucking spain

What does this have to do with De Gea?

It's a bit childish, don't you think?

He had a bunch of periodists on his bag and he leaked roaster secrets every weekend(Both personal information and the starting XI). Even when he was absolute shit the press still supported him because he leaked them information. He also forced Diego Lopez that was doing well out of the club. He then said that "He had natural talent and didnt need to train like others" reffering to Lopez that he just bullied out of the club. Mourinho was the good guy for once in that case

That's all it comes down to

Your moaning about your keeper now that he's been replaced

You won't moan about De Gea being a cunt until he's also old and replaced

You are pathetic

De Gea is a cunt. He isnt a fraud though,which is the point of the thread

>ass-pain
>shit
Did you find that out today?

How this man ever got an England cap is beyond me.

Do you really think all this about Casillas started when De Gea came to the NT? Do you even know what Casillas did during Mou at Real Madrid? Do you still think this have to do with De Gea?

De Gea is retarded, but it's obvious that is better than Casillas right now.

And casillas isn't a fraud in the mind of anyone but butthurt babies

all the evidence posted here is of him being a cunt not a fraud

Don't try to argue with halal fans, he says that Casillas had a bunch of journalists (periodists) on his pocket but he will believe whatever other journalist says.

He just basically lives repeating the same things that he's been told over and over again.

>le never perform for the national team man and still be all time topscorer

>He isnt a fraud though
De Gea is going to decline early too. They're both reflex babbies with average goalkeeping technique

But at least De Gea is tall and has freakishly long arms so his decline won't be as steep.

>actually believing the crap mourinho leaks

Le 1 good season man

>die a hero
>live long enough to become a living meme

inb4 every brazilian footballer

admit it

>And casillas isn't a fraud
He was during his last years at Madrid. Almost losing 1 CL final and losong the next league by himself due his shit level and constant mistakes

Is that lil wayne?

>Le get carried by Ronaldo man
>Le get carried by Etoo man

Just a more successful and luckier Benitez

Casillas (reflexbabby)
Busquets
Krasic
David Luiz (as defender)

He is nothing like Benítez. Benítez actually rewards hard work. Ancelotti just respects the roaster hierarchy. He is just Del Bosque 2.0

le fail to score against fucking Mangala man

>tfw this primadonna cost Real a league title and possibly the CL in 2013

he was never really the best, but he is the most entertaining player I've ever seen by miles. The only ones who could come close is 2007-11 Messi who would just go past 7 people and score and fat Ronaldo

He's the opposite of Benitez. Benitez is cold towards all of his players but treats them equally. Ancelotti coddles his superstars and ignores everyone else. That's why Gerrard and Carragher were trying to get Benitez fired as early as 2009, and why Ronaldo was still bitching about Ancelotti being gone as late as January 2016.

Just look who supports him in this thread.
The Barçafag. I wonder why

I want the underage kids to leave

Dont forget that Benitez was sacked because he didnt put the press babbies (and when he did at the end he got BTFO)and when Zidane just copied his schemes he was called a genius. Madrid's press is fucking cancer

Epic, you should post that on one of KSI's videos xD

>Ronaldinho
>Not a 1 season wonder.
If it wasnt for Etoo and Ronaldo he would be remembered as another Robinho

he needs to do that because they always bring him in when the shit hits the fan and the locker room is on fire

coddling your players doesn't work for the long slog of a league but for a cup competition it's clearly good

I remember saying this 2 years ago and there was an outrage in the thread I posted it in. Does this mean Sup Forums finally grew up and stopped being ledditors while lurking Sup Forums, or is it just a coincidence this hasn't gotten spammed as well?

Buffon
Cafu
Iniesta
Luis Suarez

>Implying that more than 5 people in this thread watched Ronaldinho more than 10 matches
>Implying that people here dont just rate players based on 10 minutes youtube highlights

>Iniesta
>Luis Suarez
How?

worst post ITT

Cafu is a bit overrated though

C. Ronaldo
Sergio Ramos
Wayne Rooney
Bastian Schweinsteiger
Philipp Lahm
Marcelo
David Luiz

He's also a fraud because he's always been a reflex-merchant. Prime Casillas was nothing compared to prime Buffon, Cech, Van der Sar, De Gea, Coupet, Toldo, Julio Cesar, Frey, Kahn, Butt etc., half of those goalies had reflexes of similar level and most of them have him beat on positioning, shot-stopping and dealing with loose and high balls + commanding their area.

what is wrong with his face?

1 GOAT season, half a dozen great season, stfu kid

>tfw no coke

Sergio Ramos
Diego Godin
Thiago Silva
Arturo Vidal
Landon Donovan
Alexis Sanchez

More like 2 GOAT seasons and 4 more world class seasons

As a Real Madrid fan, I'm agree on Sergio Ramos and C. Ronaldo.

Marcelo is objectively GOAT LB.

Sorry coming through

you cant genuinely believe this

>Marcelo is objectively GOAT LB.
not GOAT butridiculous how underrated he is

he was world class from 2003 to 2007 and then had 1 more world class season at Milan, but no one watches Serie A so it's never talked about

but 7-1

This seems like bait, but why Suarez? He is Uruguay's top scorer with various years left to play. Won everything at club level, top scorer in 3 different european leagues (won 2 goldenb oots) and carried >us to CA 2011

All that AND there's the chimpout factor which makes him very entertaining to watch

5 out of those 7 goals were literally David Luiz fault

Marcelo was directly or indirectly responsible for 4 of the goals in the first half, my huezilian friend

>I'm agree

It's pretty much impossible to rate players you've never actually seen play regularly, youtube clips can make anyone look like a superstar. That's why I think it's dumb to hear people my age comparing Lebron and Jordan when none of us even saw Jordan play.

Don't you see my flag?

Khedira

youtube.com/watch?v=N9uNIV6L2LU

if anything he's underrated, most people don't consider him that good

PRO-TE-GER-LO

This man won the CL and played in a World Cup final

he just woke up

heskey was actually elite at one point though, then went to complete shit

le score important goals but suck defending man

Forgot about the penalty lol

Was englands elite, what is really different from being elite.

Problem with your shitpost is that he won a european cup during that period

Look at Arbeloa trophies.

Key difference being that heskey was a key player in the side that won shit la

Decir que Iniesta o Suarez están sobrevalorados es una verdadera falacia (pendejada), no dejes que tu fanatismo por el Real Madrid te cegue.

>implying

Barça fan here

Iniesta is overrated.

>Krasić
>ex-juve player currently playing in Lechia fucking Gdańsk
Yeah, he was a fraud, but nobody deserves to suffer such a harsh punishment

He gave you a world cup you ungrateful faggot.

Why are you ignoring everything before he transferred to Bayern?

>laundered
Yes, yes Jorge sees what's going on.

> Pogba

He's probably a Catalan fedora wearer who agitates for muh independència & doesn't consider the 2010 WC triumph his

how serious is the press taken in spain? I don't get how memes like roncerdo still have a job.