White males contribute no cultural value to society

White males contribute no cultural value to society.

Prove me wrong shitlords

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vIrFpeEudLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your assertion has no evidence backing it, so i can dismiss it without evidence.

Done.

Learn 2 argument

Wtf are you talking about, we're about to win the election?

Your so edgy! summers over fag

The world is run by white western culture.

All forms of modern science stems from white culture.
Western countries have the largest impact on the earth for the past few centuries

This isn't debate team, honey.

The lack of culture of white men is proof enough. Show me the rich ethnic traditions and valuabler cultural contributions of the white man! Ha! nothing original comes from whitey. You take, destroy, but never give.

This is why colored folk act the way they do. Makes it hilarious when you fucking pussy ass mother fuckers hate on colored people acting like yall victims when you do this shit to yourselves.

>cultural value
>kek

Society isn't based simply on culture tho.
What we lack in culture we make up for in other aspects that positively effect society in America

Minorities love to project there insecurities

This

I agree with this user. Culture isn't everything

the world being run by whites is due to them stealing/abusing others for their culture and destroying it for economic gain. Actually ancient middle eastern and blacks built the foundation for modern science and mathmemeatics

>western philosophy and the scientific method
>no cultural influence

pick one

Civilization is based on culture and the white man is destroying that.

hearty lol

your pic say "white people", not white males.
OP is a misogynist cis scum who hate women.

>Prove me wrong
>This isn't debate team

HOOLLLLLLYL SHIIIIIIT!~~
killyourself

Look how Africans treat Africans. Look at how Asians treat Asians. All yall motherfuckers can do is weave baskets, and starve.

When was the last time a nigger built an aqueduct?

not true.
I'm a white male and I have contributed 3 more white males to the world

>This isn't debate team
contradiction is a fallacy, you cant even argument correctly

White men stealing technology, scienctific and mathmemeatic method from acient PoC civilizations before murdering and destroying them. The devastation of this can be seen in the socio-economic situations of PoC comunities today.

But hey, keep that protective layer of herd white-ego going strong guys.

We can't hear you over the sound of making every single scientific advance out there there is.

Middle eastern sure ill give them some credit, not blacks though.
Both those groups haven't done shit in the past few centuries though.
Anything modern internet, cars, planes, computers, phone, satellites, most medical break throughs.
All thanks to white people.
As far as the world being run. All cultures and races have gone to war, conquered lands, and acquired resources. This is human nature.
The only reason you are but hurt about it, is because white societies did it better.
Am I suppose to feel guilty that my ancestors accomplished these things better than yours?

the fact that you have probably eaten at this white persons restaurant eating meals that were designed by white engineers says more about "your" culture than any thing.

white people fuck what?

I can't believe i am falling for the bait

The egyptians, whom you claim were black had some of the largest military campaigns of that era, africans even today love to go and kill other tribes.

Keep using the white man as your scapegoat for your insecurities.

So what you are saying is out of all societies that contributed to war and conquest(which all of them did) white people just did it better?

>Da Vinci
>Van Gogh
>Michelangelo
>Warhol
>Monet
>Rembrandt
>Pollock
>Renoir
>Rockwell
>Mozart
>Bach
>Beethoven
>Chopin
>Brahms
>Handel
>Wagner
>Schubert
>Tchaikovsky
>Vivaldi
>Stravinski
there you go, OP. an abridged list of white males who contributed cultural value to society. This as just artists and calssical composers, I can do more if you want.

also, nice burden of proof fallacy

Can any of you niggers hear me through the antelope bones you got stuck in your ears?

white males in certain groups have interesting traditions, such as freemasons and other private groups.

click

The reason we have aids is because a nigger fucked a chimpanzee (aka a wilder nigger). Thanks for your contribution, and your cheaply woven baskets.

>give them some credit, not blacks though.

>All thanks to white people.

> white societies did it better.

>my ancestors accomplished these things better than yours

You are such a blatant racist and ignorant white supremecist that there is nothing anyone can do to re-educate your fragile little terrified mind. You'll have to figure it out on your own Chad.

Losing your inherited and unearned control of the world hurts doesn't it honey :)

Bitch we're drowning in culture.

Said the chubby sheltered white boy. Kek.

Move to Africa. Get culturally enriched.

Bait

When you talk about culture what is it you are talking about exactly? You mean how blacks make rap music?...about killing, stealing, and being a piece of shit? Or how Mexicans illegally come into a country and sell drugs, take money from the economy and send it back to the country they supposedly hate? Or...what? That kind of culture?

>unearned

How did we get it then?

Ad hominem fallacy

>shit he's right
>better call him a racist
crawl back into the anus that tumblr is you gigantic gaping vagina

Two words
Adolf Hitler

White men invented the internet that youre using to try to insult white men

>claiming dark skinned Italian people as white success stories

>Claiming all the whites on this list didn't steal from ancient PoC civilisations and claim the inventions as their own

mfw

What I said was true, not saying whites are the best race. Just in modern history Western societies have accomplished more than others.

You can true to deny it, but that would be false.
By saying that white countries took advantage of other countries people are saying that western countries were better at conquest and utilizing those resources more efficiently.
Yet white people are being told to feel guilty for what their ancestors did even though all races and cultures have done this. They just didn't do it as well.

how is classical music stolen from PoC?

>honey
Cringed. Tumblr. That way.

Dubs decide my response

Black people are good at whining about everything, looting, making horrible music that retards people, violent criminal acts. Those are great cultural contributions. That is just in American though. Over in Africa, they are good at killing each other, raping, contracting aids, spreading aids, and not being able to use the insanely massive valuable resources the continent holds. Cool culture

stole it

can't think of an actual response, time to throw out names of logical fallacies in place of actual thoughtful discourse.

You mad whitey? Does it make you angry that a proud non binary fat powerful PoC womyn can come in here and blow all of your little mind and you can't ban me for it? :)

so? it's their own goddamn fault for being so weak.

So white inventors that took the basics of math and science and pushing forward into the modern age of technological advancement that we currently have is stealing?

The computer you are currently on, the internet it is using, and the power grid that it is running off of. All white inventors.

most of good quality artists are / were white

>Tumblr pics

Lol drink bleach shitskin, bow to your white masters

Well I would say Christmas is a pretty big tradition and all of that is from whites.

Christmas tree, caroling, stockings, mistletoe, etc. All of this is from pagan traditions from white Europeans.

i smile

Ok not bait im curious. Name me someone that you know has added more culture than say......Frederick Chopin. Polish composer. Please im just curious

Someone needs to edit out the first and last line of that poster so that thing looks like a white supremacist.

Plus the celebration as we know it is heavily influenced by the british victorians. Cards, food, decorations etc are very white thing

WE

1. I bet she barely felt that tiny white peckerwood inside of her

2. his rage boner is for adolf hitler, a man, not the fine african godess in front of him. He may be LGBTQ+

>white propoganda in general
1940 called, it wants its played out racist nationalism back. You aint even german, boy.

WUZ

KANGZ

OK because you begged nicely (about time white people started reparations)

here you go, 3 of em!

You fucking white entitled faggots. You want to see culture? Go to the grocery store in a poor part of town.

Every time I see a 700lb She-Ape buying garbage food with EBT and trailing 27 skinny chimps that cant behave or sit still or speak english, I think to myself "NOW THERE IS SOME CULTURE"

Our society is white culture, you sack of fucking shit.

/thread

You're a legend in your own mind. This thread will 404 and no one will remember your false flag posts.

Nigress or not. Bait or not, your efforts here are pathetic and wasted.

White nationalism is not racist.

Citation needed

youtube.com/watch?v=vIrFpeEudLQ ,

honestly, OP is either b8'ing or retarded beyond belief.

Really? Thats your idea of more influential? Im talking about a man thats music is studied played and well known THROUGHOUT the modern world even though it was composed in the 1800s? And you produce me clowns?

this

If whites weren't superior to you filhty nigger untermenschen then we would not have ruled the world for hundreds of years you retarded coon

Yung Chop > Old Chopin

Native here, fine with the genocide cause past is past but why'd you have to bring the niggers?

WRONG!

Actually it was just the basis of modern mathematics, and actually it was just the Arabs, not Africans, and they havent produced anything since medieval times.

white people are the only ones with real culture.

And this is why everyone even the smarter blacks hate you

without storytime life would be unbearable lol
>keep hating yourselves

You can have your "culture". Our culture is making stuff that works and creates actual value. I'm happy to leave you to judge where the best art, etc. comes from, as I don't really give shit. The western world created science, and that's working out pretty great. So go decolonialise yourself somewhere else.

I was going to say yes we do, until I realized all the hints I was about to list were discovered and invented in the past.

I can't think if anything worth listing since the 1960s.

But that doesn't mean any if you other shitskins are any better, so suck my dogs balls.

travels the world and everyone wants him
>white culture

As will all of your meaningless posts, user

sorry was meant to post the pic of Kayne, got mixed up.

And there we have it! White fear.
Your days are numbered and you know it so you lash out and demonize the proud PoC

It's hilarious that niggers constantly spout bullshit like this and then act suprised when they have to face the consequences

hehe, yeah we all know Wagner actually based his music on some tribal shit he heard in Uzbeki-beki-stan-stan. I'm calling Poe's law on this thread.

Your parents are siblings aren't they.

We have Shakespeare, Tesla, Mozart, Chopin, Einstein, men of intellect, vision, and creativity. What has other cultures brought us that white men have not perfected and made better? What about all of modern technology that has its roots in white men creating it?

you are fucking retarded. Are you a cuck or a jealous minority?

Shiiiit. Niggers dont even like niggers unless there is a bandwagon for all of them to jump on. I know niggers that wont let their family visit their house because they know shit will be stolen or broken. Stop kidding yourself, and stop getting all of your causes from social media trends. Go contribute to society and create something, instead of destroying your own neighborhoods and killing each other.

you mean like, besides being the whole backbone of the culture, the economy, the technology. the ones that keep the lights on, the tax revenue flowing, the families intact, the recorders of history, the inventors of social media, the ones that make the laws and change them, the only group that is capable of actually thinking outside of their own petty race because "white privilege" actually means you're in the rare position of being able to confront all issues from a completely unbiased point of view as you don't feel any urge to associate with your group and have never been pressured by the media to be proud of the menial circumstances of your birth?