Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fq3abPnEEGE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ihdargq2iIg
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=fq3abPnEEGE

Satellite state

it's africa tier i heard

I heard that a lot of Indians live there, is that true?
(Actual Indians, not native Americans)

Gold mining and coups

ESA rocket launches

There are a lot of people from Suriname living in the Netherlands. How are they like?
And what else?

Half of them live here. The black ones can be cunts on occasion but most are fine.

Bankrolled by the Bogdanoffs.

Suriname had a nasty civil war between 1986 and 1992 between military dictator Dési Bouterse and the Jungle Commando, led by Ronnie Brunswijk, who used to be Bouterse's bodyguard (!). The Surinamese are a heterogenous mix of 'Hindoestanis' (Hindus), Javanese, Creoles, Maroons (tribalized descendants of escaped slaves), Dutchmen (called 'Boeroes'), Amerindians, Chinese, and Sephardi Jews. These Jews tried founding an inland colony, called Jodensavanne ('Jewish Savannah), but it was destroyed by a slave revolt.

Guyana is a very isolated and backward place. Ethnically speaking, it is dominated by Hindustanis and Africans along with a large Amerindian population. It has a longstanding bordure dispute with Venezuela, which claims half of Guyana's territory. The cowboy-dominated southeastern savannahs were the theater of the 1969 Rupununi Uprising, when angry Scottish ranchers destroyed a local police station with bazookas. But by far the most famous event to take place in Guyana was the Jonestown massacre, when an American 'utopian', 'christian' communist community commited mass suicide after the human rights violations there were exposed. 909 people died. You should see the aerial pics of the dead, littered everywhere around the compound. It's pretty surprising.

French Guiana has a more Antillean feel to it. There are no Indians here, just Creoles, Maroons, Whites, Chinese, Hmongs and Amerindians. Many Amerindians live in the southern third, which is reserved to them and where entry is banned. French Guiana has large gold reserves, and illegal mining has attracted many rural Guianese and Brazilians into secluded shantytowns. This activity pollutes the rivers, and the organized crime it attracts has caused many deaths in the jungle.

t. Knower

Looks fun and I guess you can make good money if you're lucky. French-Guyanese jungle here I come
What?

Interesting. Is it a good place to spend holidays?
I always wanted to see the Amazon Rainforest

Quick rundown on the Bogdanoff twins:

>Rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens, rumoured to be multiple species
>Possess psychic abilities
>Control France with an iron but fair fist
>All EU policy must be personally authorised by the Bogdanoffs
>Said to be intimidating in private
>Own castles and banks all over the world
>Only people in the world who have total control over George Soros
>The Bogdanoff twins are the real inventors of Bitcoin
>The big red phone in the Kremlin is a direct line to the Bogdanoff manor the last person who missed a call was Mikhail Gorbachov
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Know the coordinates to the lost city of Atlantis
>Have unrestricted access to Area 51
>Own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>Published theoretical physics papers in scientific journals over 200 years ahead of their time. Scientists are still unable to understand the complexities of their research.
>First designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>Both brothers said to have 200+ IQs
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>These are the Bogdanoff twins
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>At war with Elon Musk
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>They learned fluent French in under a week and are fluent in over 10 languages including ancient Greek and Latin
>Only people in the world able to fully understand ancient Egyptian scriptures
>Saved Europe from destruction with a single phone call
>(cont.)

>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe
>The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

>Looks fun
you haven't watch much Discovery Channel, i assume
youtube.com/watch?v=Ihdargq2iIg

>find out a guy on my friends list is from French Guiana
>ask him why he has France as his country of birth
>"i-im french! french guiana i-is french territory!"

It is

What else would he pick?
>"i-im french! french guiana i-is french territory!"
well, it is
He might not be french, but he's born in france

Really makes you think
I know that show. That's still 1000 times better than the job I have at the moment
But it is

Well, it's not like its some colonial territory in an awkward legal limbo like a lot of overseas territories. It is lawfully and politically an integrated part of the French Republic and the European Union, just like any other French region on the mainland. It is France. France and the European Union are bordering Brazil and if you guys just finished the fucking road to it (because the bridge has already been built by France) you could travel by car to this place from Brazil

nice copypasting/translating

Many brazilians that look for gold
Many brazilian welfare leeches in big cities
It's full of brazilians
Fuck off

>country of birth
>france

got me

But it's not in schengen, is it?

They aren't part of Schengen like the UK, Ireland, Croatia, Romania and Bulgaria but freedom of movement still applies. So could actually just go to live there.

There are other French territories that are not part of the EU, though.

if you wanna see amazon rainforest better go to brazil, not some no man's land shithole (brazil at least has cities in the amazon)

yes

"cities"

eh eh coño bo mama swa XD

It is, it's even in the european union.