Green Room

What are your thoughts on this film?

10/10 its so amazing, anton better get an oscar for this, its so sad that hes dead now Dx

happy?

Hehehehe.

It was great.

Anton did do a good job.

Came to Canada in March this year and it's my fav film in 2016.
Not even memeing because of his death.

it was already my favorite of 2016. i'm expecting it'll be a cult classic, considering what's happened since, its low box office numbers, and widespread critical praise.

>tfw a movie I really like and I've been following since before it even came out is now going to be watched by normies because of yelchin's death
>tfw it'll get a cult following of plebs

Bad feels

>tfw a cult following might make it easier for Saulnier to get films made

Good feel

why is it a bad thing for a film you like to become popular

I am a prick that doesn't like normies liking the things I like

Memes

Still waiting on a decent torrent

Dead in th emovie
Dead in thelife

Poetry

he didn't die, though

Every week or so I check for a pirate of the cunt but I can never find one. Is it torrent proof?

it's just not out on VOD or disc yet

bluray release is July 12

I keep thinking to watch it, but I don't do well with movies that are realistically gory.

You aren't true punx then.

Yeah I admit that. I'm very squeamish.

Beautiful, thanks mate.

one of my favorite films from this year loved seeing it all alone in an empty theater

like what the fuck normies watch good movies
theaters that show this should be filled

why was i alone

ANY TORRENT?

Not as good as Blue Ruin, but anything Jeremy Saulnier makes is already pretty stellar by default. 8/10

Movie of the decade for me. I've never had a more physical reaction to seeing a movie as much as Falling down

It really kept me pinned to my seat.

Because when something gets popular enough, the asshats in charge of owning it make it cater through some kinda fan service, missing the point of the story/character/property anyways.

how could that possibly happen to a movie that already exists

The thing you like that already exists gets tarnished. It's when there's sequel baggage and other bullshit. The ensuing 'fandoms' and bullshit.
There's some people you can count on for making legit stuff for most of their careers, but its more when it comes to the properties/stories you care about that get flushed through a conveyor belt of bullshit.