sunburn/10

6/10

ugay?

7/10, but nationality?

No

bmmp

be honest

Ayy lmao ?

Hi again Sup Forums! Lovely evening, yes?

I made sure to check if it was a horizontal photo or not. My phone said it wasnt. Im not sure what is happen guys. Oh well.

I won't make fun of you, but your shirt is just making me cringe. I just don't understand paying 30 dollars for a shirt that has a game's label on it.

You look like an upside dwn exclamation mark

Ayy

construction worker?

Lmao, 8 imo

Hubba

Locomotive fixer my dude.

??

American

yes

kill it with fire

just got out of my evening bath

confirm w/ pic touching nose, cuz I think you're impersonating that dude

hey rahb

nice. but snipped then?

Good lookin man

Yeah

This too, plz

?

Half swede half chink, schizo drug addict. Never even touched a girl. Atleast im 6feet3..

sorry, was just linking to post easier

Ultimate cringe if you got gf and are happy then good for you. However if your single you need sort you hair out and lose that fucking awful shirt that not only just screems Virgin but also "want meet after school? Xd" You look like an alright feller but I can't see anything above 2/10 even wanting to talk to you. Seriously you need to reprioritise and now. Thats the worse fps around the game is dog shit gutter tear vidya. Battlefield, rainbow six, csgo, arma anything but cawaduty. I'm sorry user but constructive feedback and all that jazx

where born?

then are you happy you're cut? and were you also left with a thin brown/tan ring from it?

I'm not jewish

Yeah, I wouldn't really like being uncircumcised.
I also have a slight tan ring. It starts about 1/4 down my dick from the top

life is nothing but pain

raaaaaaaahb

makes sense. then if you don't mind saying, in what state (or geographic region if that's too specific) were you snipped?

It gets better

Jesus Christ! Eat a hamburger or something.

suh dude

Sweden

Would bang

Southerner

i love drugs

Or you been scared away?

Do whatever

surprised

You all are beautiful

Nigger/10

post ur pic

cuck

I already did

Too blurry/10

2/10 your teeth and hair are the ugliest things about you

4/10 You have potential to be an 7-8. Find a good hairstyle and shave that nasty ass beard.

Me too buddy, me too 9/10

5/10 Groom and dress nicely and you could be 6.5-7

too bad im underage fag

Lift more, eat more, you look like you belong in Middle school. Pretty face tho.

6/10

I've been cutting calories for about 2 months now. I've lost about 20 pounds. My plan is to start bulking and lifting 3 times a week starting December.

Bohuslän? Tycker jag känner igen dig.

7, ethnicity?

American

me rn, unwell as fuck.
male, btw.

technically that's nationality. ethnicity is something like "italian" or "latino"

You look like a fuckboy. But you also look like you try way too hard to get pussy and you ultimately get 0

Nice earrings faggot

Get a fade and you'd look great. Also fix up that frown. Smile more and you're possibly an 8/10. Right now you're a 6/10 because of shitty hair and sad/bad mood.

nyc fag?

Hahaha nä, norrland

How can you even tell that dude he has a shitty haircut when yours is just as bad if not worse

Sorta cute, age?