Jealous whitey manlets

Jealous whitey manlets

Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

Other urls found in this thread:

cancer.org/research/cancerfactsstatistics/cancer-facts-figures-for-african-americans
journalism.nyu.edu/publishing/archives/race_class/othergirlsstuff.html
interfaithxxx.com/category/interracial/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are you talking shit about your own race?

And there goes the human species.

Good riddance.

implying niggers don't come to Sup Forums and muh dick

Have to say, I like the result.

This is such shitty bait. Are you even trying?

>Keep calm and date an educated black man

That's an oxymoron

in theory, if whites were to extinct then there would be no white women to see your "evolution

Here, have this (you)

Technically, blacks want erase the white guys fucking white womans and having "black" childs with them.
They dont care if theres no more white woman one day

cancer.org/research/cancerfactsstatistics/cancer-facts-figures-for-african-americans

black people get cancer and die alot.

They are also fat as fuck.

journalism.nyu.edu/publishing/archives/race_class/othergirlsstuff.html

sorry, women*, dunno what I was think about......

more or vids about it??

We get it, you have low self esteem. Now fuck off

It is true. Pale skin Red/Blonde haired race is coming to an end. Women crave being used and abused by large dick animals. White men are too weak to compete on this.

The Refugee crisis will be the end of europe, Muslims will take their white brides and the Liberal media will applaud it.

Might as well enjoy being cucked by these animals, its inevitable

interfaithxxx.com/category/interracial/

white women can not control themselves when around real men.

>an arab muslim migrant RoughFucked me
So, she was raped?

how many of these fucking pictures do you have? Why would someone ever save these

Oh cool, it's this thread again

Fuck off Sup Forums

The vast majority of Arab males are small, skinny and weak. I've never in real life seen a physically intimidating one. I think it's safe to assume they have small penises as well.

Niggers tend to be a more athletic race than whites, but I honestly don't think Arabs anywhere near as "alpha" as white males.

Not that being physically endowed makes you alpha, but you get what I'm saying. Therefore these threads are shit tier bate. It would make more sense if you fags just stuck with comparing niggers to white people. When you bring Arabs in it just becomes... sterile?

Honestly I kind of like not being shot when I walk down the street

And not being a nigger is a perk

All niggers will hang

>No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

That's why Africa is a world superpower. Oh wait.

Burn the coal. Pay the toll. All three of you femanons out there take note

AROUND BLACKS. NEVER RELAX.

>Bragg's about genes
>posts about mixed or "lesser-black" people
>pick one