Are you fighting for the queen of Sup Forums?

Say no for Queen Lavren

Other urls found in this thread:

dailysignal.com/2016/02/23/man-allowed-to-use-womens-locker-room-at-swimming-pool-without-citing-gender-identity/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>gay people can't have rights
why not? why does it fucking bother people so much what's going on in others lives?

Fuck off homo, you're not the boss of me.

you're so wrong breeder

Who cares what a non american thinks

When will this cunt fuck off and die already?

Not an argument

Retards.

because democrat liberals like you are runining the moral fabric of this country.

she isn't from texas tho.
whats with these fucks being part-time politicians instead of making music
nobody cared about Scotland

people are allowed to have opinions and veiwpoints. if it's not what you agree with you don't have to worry about it.

hopefully pretty soon

Fuck Chvrches

>people are allowed to have opinions and veiwpoints
>if it's not what you agree with you don't have to worry about it.
So Texas is not allowed to have a viewpoint, and Lauren is allowed to worry about it?

Do you think i want to hear the line "only steers and queers come from texas" non jokingly? Fuck no im voting yes

Why? to be an asshole for no reason?

nah its called having pride

stop giving this dumb cunt attention
we blew her out once and she'll never recover

>muh LGBTQDSRXC

No because i dont want texas to turn into atlanta or san francisco you fag

We all live under America's yoke so we all get to say whatever we want about your glorified third world shithole.

Her music sucks

No one will give you shit about what bathroom you use if you actually pass

There are no passable trannies, though.

She's not even american, what the fuck.

heres 5

What pride? White nationalist pride?
What?
That's irrelevant to the issue, NC did this and lost a shit load of money.

I disagree. Traps are 100% gay though.

state pride and im black fyi

Dont reply to me you fucking pedofile creep, go make lauren fan fics you fucking weirdo

@71033892
If you reply to me one more time I'm going to call Montie to kick your ass, faggot.

>im black

Prove it or gtfo.

Shut the fuck up Montie.
So State pride has to be about ignorance and bigotry because someone's doing something you don't like with their lives and time?

What the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums you fucking beta? Go back to tumblr and reddit, i bet your dumbass supports BLM

Oh fuck off, like LGBTQGESTYC is there to help anyone.

It's there to fuck with the population.

here u go :)
I have every right to dislike them just like they have every right to dislike me.
50/50 split. tell lauren to butt out of american issues

I haven't been on my tumblr in years, and I hate reddit.
>beta
Yeah, but that's just how I am. I've always been a bit timid.

American issues or not, she's still entitled to having an opinion like everyone else. I'm not just kissing her ass here.

yep and im entitled to tell her to fuck off

Why are blacks so hostile to gays?

it's time to stop tripping and get a life

7kt moved on why can't you??

gay people have equal rights in the USA my guess is this is some stupid bullshit

Most Americans have had enough of the gay shit.

I'm not advocating persecuting them, but let's cool it with pretending it's some great thing. It's not.

niggers hate faggots

im not hostile 2 gays. heck moonlight was my fav movie of 2016
but this band-aid ppl keep putting on them needs to stop.

>ugly
>produces shitty music
>shitty political opinions
>woman

Like Harry Pottery. How can a human being be so lame?

you are.
I'm not really saying this is about her, I'm saying that I'm not getting why people are so full of hatred and will to block peoples rights because of it. Who cares if someone is LBGT, Skin color, country of origin, socioeconomic background, gender, sex, and sexual preference, don't mean shit to me. What matters is if they're a good person or if they're an asshole or not.
For the government to be like "yeah, you're doing something I don't like that's not really hurting anyone so fuck you" is wrong. Lavren mayberry talking about the issue or not but it's been a big subject in the past years,esp with the rise in hate crimes towards these people.

i want to smell laurens dirty socks and maybe rub them against my sack

who dis

what does it have to do with music, faggot? nothing

Daily reminder to filter that leftie beta pedophile piece of shit.

Let me bring you out to a nice dinner Montie, maybe a walk in the park and some nice gentle love making, how does that sound?

Boi what the fuck are you on about.
That's the whole point of politics, you have viewpoints and you debate about it. Someone brings up a law you don't like you try to change it, that's not a uniquely liberal or conservative thing.

>heck moonlight was my fav movie of 2016
this sounds like those people that say something bad about a group of people and then say it's not actually bad because they have a """friend""" who is from that group
>but this band-aid ppl keep putting on them needs to stop.
what does this even mean

>turns trip on
>turns trip off
>turns trip on
>turns trip off

pathetic

Lauren is not American, her opinion doesn't matter.

No one gives a shit about you or your stupid whore waifu. Get the fuck outta here fat faggot

its not okay to be gay
this is a fact

That makes no sense, lavren's opinion about it or not.

sarina valentina

It's ok Montie, I understand your anger and frustration. I'll be easy bb.

>/mupol/: fucking faggots moral degenerates ruining the moral fiber of this country
>also /mupol/: wow fucking feminazis now i can't post drawings of little girls getting raped by tentacle monsters on my favorite chinese puppet show public forum

Gays have the most pride of all tbhfam

Well tell that to all the Sup Forumscucks who constantly whine about other countries politics.

I dropped the bitch as soon as she took a stance against Sup Forums. She's still cute tho

every one here is in their 20's how can you expect people to not like some cute hipster girl?

>Trump dress threads deleted
>this shit allowed

It always makes me laugh when Sup Forums users talk about 'degeneracy' and moral fibre. Hilarious. Do you rejects even look at yourselves in the mirror?

shit don't make sense, i know

the thirst here is real
these niggas like brandon are parched as fuck
need to go out and find a qt hipster gf of their own before they get too old

well she's a cunt, so

Because the whites who enslaved them forced their backwards ass religion and and consumerist culture upon them.

I'm gay and Texan, and I don't care about "LGBT rights" lmao

What it really means is "i want men in wigs to be able to use the same changing room as little girls! you bigot!"

DELT

>whites who enslaved them
>africans enslaved other africans
Pick up a fucking book you moron, i bet you have white guilt

if this is about the bathroom shit, I'm going to drop a massive redpill on you all

If you're a good transgendered, nobody is going to stop you from using the bathroom of your preferred gender

if people are flipping out on you, it's because you need to practice your prancing and maybe shave your fucking face, work on your voice, maybe do a good job at pretending to be the other sex

you don't need the GOVERNMENT to use a girls bathroom, you just have to GIT GUD at being a trap

There hasn't been a dress thread in days, stfu with your persecution delusions.

Here ya go buddy love.

>implying African slavery and colonial slavery were the same
>implying the salve trade wouldn't have died off if the West wasn't the one encouraging it

That's cause you're an Uncle Susan, I bet you also think trannies should be kicked out of the acronym.
It's not possible for all trannies to pass due to the fact that many are not allowed to early transition.

>thinking the African slave trade died off

This

"Anti-trans" laws root out crossdressers as well. In liberal states, there has literally been a case of a man changing in female dressing rooms at the same time as youth swim teams, claiming he identifies as women, and getting no charges.

With the laws you want there is nothing stopping pedophiles and sex predators from entering female bathrooms and changing areas

But you'd rather have ugly, non-passing trannies feeeeeelings be validated.

Hon detected

source?

i've sucked some dick before m8

>It's not possible for all trannies to pass due to the fact that many are not allowed to early transition.

uhh yeah it is. they just have to git gud. you don't walk into bathroom butt naked with your genitals out. guys/girls just need to actually put some effort into it. makeup, mannerisms, clothing choice

lots of real women are straight up ugly. it's the guy with a five oclock shadow wearing a hot pink spandex dress all cracked up and shit that's gonna have problems trying to use the girls room

i'm not a trap but I know if i wanted to be a woman I would have no problem using a women's restroom, and I live in a red state where honestly I'm probably more attractive than half the women, who are horse assed redneck trash

dailysignal.com/2016/02/23/man-allowed-to-use-womens-locker-room-at-swimming-pool-without-citing-gender-identity/

>there were tribes who enslaved other tribes so the mass enslavement by whites in the americas never happened
What the fuck kind of logic do you go by? If i was white i wouldnt feel guilty but i also wouldnt feel the need to impose my personal choices on gays, blacks or any group, you fucking inbred

I'm a Texan. Fuck off Lavren. We don't care about what slutty 30 year old Scots have to say about our state.

>its a highschoolers on Sup Forums use their Wikipedia knowledge to educate ppl on identity politics episode
yawn

>With the laws you want there is nothing stopping pedophiles and sex predators from entering female bathrooms and changing areas
That's not what is wanted though, but I have thought about that situation happening and how it would end up backfiring on the supporters. I hope people have more common sense to differentiate between some freak with a shitty wig, 5 o'clock shadow,missing teeth and a dress on saying "IM A WOMAN" and someones who's trans.

But there's no criteria. The current bathroom laws provide exactly the filter you're describing - letting real trans people through while keeping fetishists out.

If anything I think more gender neutral bathrooms are the solution, but too many trans are fucking insane and see this as another way to affirm their identity. Also see: "lesbian" trans women not wanting to date each other, but calling regular lesbians transphobic for not dating them.

Shes not in texas
she isn't gay
why does she care?

She cares because of her political and social beliefs.

this dumb bitch isnt even from texas

side note: didn't get to see Wilco because they cancelled their Indianapolis show over the religious freedom act

seriously Wilco, punish your fans for that shit

what does that accomplish? you're supposed to play guitars and sing, you self important douchebags

i actually bought your records and even Loose Fur records you fucking pussy. i legitimately hope that your tour bus crashes and you get paralyzed from the neck down Tweedy

But... it doesn't affect her in any way

Yeah, that's pretty stupid but chill out man.

I wouldn't want dumb rednecks like yourself listing to my music fuck off