Torpedog

torpedog

goblindog

wtf is his problem and what did he mean by it? was it autism? it's really making me think

I just marathoned this post, who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

do you people at least form a coherent train of thought in your head before failing to communicate it or have the memes just completely overtaken your ability to function on a higher level than alphabet soup

dogs are such stupid faggots holy shit

BANE?

me on the left

t. cade

Can anyone explain to me why in just the past WEEK even the quality of Sup Forums has plummeted so ridiculously far below normal it can't even be measured anymore? I mean let's be honest it was never great before but this is just ridiculous, it's not EVEN "just memeposts" now, it's rather some crude chaotic sea of mishmashed retardism semi-memes slapped together with no creativity just to pump the noise levels way beyond the safety threshold. What the fuck happened? I'm not convinced it's just "summer", this is some heavily targeted shitflood.

Aw what happened to him?

Ramsay Bolton is that you.

Dogs are so fucking based, I don't know how anyone could be a catpleb.

mum?

TROPE THIS

yes yes well said
HOWEVER

*torpedoge

Find the last hideouts of Sup Forums and genuine film discussion/funposting. They exist. There's only like three, but they exist

Shills shilling their new Harry Potter shit and forcing that HOWEVER meme, and some sperg got triggered by JUST and has taken it upon himself to spam broken Spanish across the board.
Don't despair, see opportunity, shape it, mold it, make it your own, and usher in a new age of glorious shitposting.

thats fucking impressive looking at that basic rig.

JUST

Bark?

SOMEONE GET THIS HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE!

ABCDEFG

LMAO cuck

really makes you think

doggos

/s4s/ is objectivily the best website on this forum

*[s4s]

:^)