Getting drunk for the first time in my life AMA...

Getting drunk for the first time in my life AMA.Weill be taking a shot whenever i get called a faggot or someone says something stupid in general. pls kill me.

how old user? why havent you drank til now?
also youre a faggot

Die faggot

20yo always smoked weed, never was a drinker but now i have to stop smoking for a piss test thought i might as well try it out. 2 shots now.

Drink faggot.

Also, shots take awhile to hit you so don't die. Also, you don't drink with friends?

be care famalam, i know how ya feel
you drinking alone? thats never fun

All of this x2

>implying people on Sup Forums are social enough for friends

If we had people to drink with, we wouldn't be here, would we?

Fuck you faggot go get some green fairy and scull that shit

faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot
drink up op

I don't think the two are mutually exclusive.

I'll take this as a challenge and chug the bottle until it burns like hell fire, fuck me this is gonna suck.

do it fag

>Friends
When i did have friends we smoked weed. also i had to pay my dealer to bye this vodka for me.

Congratulations on getting drunk for your first and last time, op. Tell me what death feels like.

It wasn't too bad, throat hurt like hell and i had to drink some doctor pepper but i can through like a quarter of the bottle. I'm surprised i can still type, call me a faggot again this must continue.

Wtf even if you are under 21 you can still get shit ez. i have a friend that routinely steals bottles from savemart, besides plenty of people would even buy it for you if you ask.

Well i tried asking my ex but i forgot she moved to a different state kek.

Ok feeling weird now, i can still type so that's a good sign. when do i know to stop drinking? also captchas are fucking hard.

That means you never got invited to any parties in high school huh? What a loser.

How the fuck does that even happen?

We always smoked weed or snorted coke bruh