Sup Forums i'm doing a search for a job and would like to hear the opinion of you about what you guys think and know...

Sup Forums i'm doing a search for a job and would like to hear the opinion of you about what you guys think and know about Brazil, issues political, cultural, musical and own people.
can you help me?
And thx

depends where you land...probability of randomly landing in a giant piece of shit is very high.

Why would Sup Forums want to help u and your Shit survey
Take it to >>>/pol

It contains rivers and jungles, their flag is a depiction of God's ball over a sandy field

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

Brazilian fag here.
Feel free to ask

7>1

After the 4th i was actually laughing as fuck

please dont come here if you have love for your life and even if you dont

every day is a different 7 x 1

well, ask something.

black girl blue eyes

e wants to know what do you guys know about brazil

they exist.

Brazilian shit here. If you need, just say it.

Brazil only has one problem, is that from 1500 to the present day, no one ever wanted to live here, if you understand this you will understand that all the other problems (political, economic, institutional, cultural...) are a consequence of it.
It's our punishment for the sin of take people of their homes and place them where they never wanted to be.

They're the country of the future.
...And they always will be.

On October 19, 2016, a homeless man was brutally beaten with kicks, punches and blows with a wooden stick on a dark street in the city of ApuĂ­, located about 453 km from Manaus, the capital of the state of Amazonas, Brazil.
He was found by local residents, with a deep gash in the head, and wounds on other parts of his body. According to a witness, the assailants were two men who appeared stoned and drunk.
County police said the homeless survived by collecting cans and other objects thrown out by the public, and therefore had nothing of value to be stolen. The beating was thus driven by pure evil will to hurt a defenseless person.
Despite the deep crack in his head, the man was taken alive to the county hospital and according to the latest reports, remains alive, but in critical condition in the Intensive Care unit. Want more op ?

What you should expect when you arrive to Brazil: Niggers, beach, sand, dead bodies, poverty and soccer.

I live on Brazil, and it fucking sucks, you'll probably regret coming here to live/work

?

Your only job in Brazil is to take it up the ass have fun