Good evening Anonymous! Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help

Good evening Anonymous! Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help.

>Come in for advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation.
>GETs (dubs, trips, etc.) can receive a tarot reading from me. Ask a question or leave it general, or anywhere in between.
>GETs can be donated to others, but you have to be specific about who gets it.
>Leave a name (nickname, real name, made up name) and you'll receive a fortune cookie even if you don't GET.
>Patience and love! These take time, so hang around after you GET and remind me if it seems like I missed you. Remember that you have to actually ask for a reading to get one. I'm not scanning the thread for dubs!
>Leave internet/avatar drama at the gate, please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6DuXO189eCA
vocaroo.com/i/s0l2Cdsx16wW
vocaroo.com/i/s1JbbH6PGYKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's a big guy.

I do no such thing

I SUMMON THY CHIEF TO LOOK!

boo

Surprisingly I have no real concerns. Other than just trying to figure just when the semester will wind down enough to where I can try to me up with her.

Maybe he won't look for once

Okay then.

>college
>wind down
Good luck!

F A G S
A
G
S

If he doesn't look, then he's a fruitbowl.

Is there something wrong? You put that sad face near that title on Steam's notification, so i'm guessing something bad happened, plus that title was kind of sad as well.

Sup thread

What do you know about Bane!?

Maybe he's just being lazy.

Noticed that also.

hello

You're being lazy.

I wanted to stream Morrowind tonight instead of doing the regular thing, but my stream is too laggy to be watchable.

Time to beat Dark Souls guys!

Eh. It's nearing thanksgiving and then winter break soon after, so it should start to slow down in a month or so. But still she has two jobs. And probably EMT hours she'll need to start putting in

Am I really?

Lower resolution/bitrate?

So, how was your Halloween?
*displays a lotta' loyalty for a hired gun*

I'm worried about her. Not sure if I'm just being clingy, but she hasn't replied, and I'm scared he's done something to her.

Then this thread hasn't got a chance.

Where's alice?????

Hoping for a reading. Been a rough week so far...

I tried one of those things... well, I might figure it out eventually.

Happy Wednesday~

I'm quite worried about it.

>1girl
>girl
Not falling for that meme, but I want to hug it anyway.

N-no. :o

Eh, it was okay actually. Went out and met some interesting people, alcohol y'know- the works. Even got my costume made in time.

Interesting but wouldn't it be more fun if everyone in the thread just like, played dark souls? For all I know you need to git gud

Roll for fortune telling

How was your Halloween? ^_^

More like a birthday.

How long?

youtube.com/watch?v=6DuXO189eCA

Thanksu.

If only he would look.

Hush Powergirl.

Do you know if its your internet?

Almost about to be two hours...I'm usually optimistic about things, but this has just broken me.

Greetings thread

Good news

That new sleep schedule has been working great, no moments of drowsiness have been reported

Kind of miss that feeling, but it wasn't good for me

-Sweet Roll

Should I continue to deal with the abuse of my parents in order to finish college or move out now and try to finish it on my own somehow?
If you need a name, I guess I can go with Ryan

I'd put the chances of that at 80%. It sucks.

Swagful Jones here, that chick looks a lot like Shannon Doherty but I know it isn't because her eyes aren't disgusting.

werent you supposed to stop coming

>Even got my costume made in time.
Something tells me your armpits were showing.
H-Heh, um, I'm just joking, of course!
I made sure no demons got across the barrier between worlds, except, of course, for a few succubi.
Speaking of birthdays...
Yes, thank you for asking why November 10, 14, and 22 are important dates...

vocaroo.com/i/s0l2Cdsx16wW

-Koi

That's not very long at all for a text reply...

So they're paying for it, I take it?

Were you going to play that game because is your favorite of the franchise? Morrowind btw is also one of Danny Sexbang's favorite games, he used to play it like for two years straight every single day while taking drugs, the weed brownies story is amazing, god i love that man so much.

Yeah, so i wasn't just imagining things there.

It was like the best one i've ever had. Thanks to this person actually!

I almost managed to beat your score on medium difficulty on Tharsis, i was off of like 30-40 points, it took me 4 days to win properly...i'll try to do better on hard then, and i'll defeat you.

I thought so.

His not looking is very troubling.

I don't talk to girls much, this is the second girlfriend I've ever had. I'm not sure if I'm just being clingy, or paranoid, or both.

trying again...

No, I am, but since I don't have to pay for rent and food I can spend less time working and more time studying and working towards my degree. I'm not sure how my mental state will be afterwards

Cool, then I'll have an excuse to boot it up again.

Uh, would you mind terribly if I were to lick your face right now?
>Thanks to this person
>person
Oh, you fuckin' amatuer. Ya' really can't spot a Venusian when you see when?

I want to feel his hair

Is that weird?

It just looks so soft...

-Sweet Roll

Thank you for the autism, now I need to redownload Morrowind.

Why don't you try like a gaming community thing- Where people can just hop in and out of a server on a popular game or something?

Wut? I- I don't even what this is...

A succubus is fine too!

You say that but I'm not so sure.

Hello

I know it can be nerve wrecking. Got to have patience. Just got to let fear pass over you for clear judgement.

Both. Now, Witness me.

Roll ~

Looks like he crawled out of the sewer, actually.
If you want to feel someone's hair, why not give my lushious eyebrows a little kiss?

No meme magic for you cracker.

Hey I made it on time ish

~fred

>Cracker

These are the end times, of which will result in... well, it's better left unsaid.

HOLY SHIT YOU HAVE HAIR?!

Wait that's marker isn't it. Didn't anyone teach you the proper usage of sharpies?

No thanks, Blue

Sorry

-Sweet Roll

It is my favorite, yeah. But I was mostly gonna do it because people requested it and I thought it might be a fun change of pace.

Paranoid, mostly. There are tons of reasons why she might not be answering, so try not to worry about it so much. Statistically speaking, this probably won't be your last or even second-to-last girlfriend either, so it's better to take the long view of things and just let come what may. Enjoy it while it lasts, but don't get strung up on controlling the situation, because it's out of your hands.

Do you get financial aid in any way or are you paying for the whole thing?

Get the fuck out of here Fred, we don't take kindly to your type around here.

Those don't look like they're real, genuine, happy eyebrows.
I wouldn't trust your eyebrows as far as I can throw them.

Alow me to give you a brief rundown as to why I'm petrified. You see, her ex (we'll call him Tom) is pissed that she tried breaking up with him, because she met me, he threatened to throw her back into human trafficking (why I say 'back' is because, she was put into human trafficking in her early teen years) if she broke up with him. I talked with the guy on Kik, and he was pretty chill, up until I asked him if that statement was true...he hasn't responded either. There's a whole lot more to the story, but I can't be asked to explain it again.

Why not?

It's truly unfortunate.

Thanks for taking the bait and mentioning my appearance. Now I get to post this!
It was a typo, I meant to say 'How is your day going?".

Don't you bad mouth fred or I'll start masturbating and I don't know when I'll stop.

Hehe~ I'm so glad you had fun, I did too. It was a great Halloween!

vocaroo.com/i/s1JbbH6PGYKE

Snow for fortune, this evening in particular

If dubs, give them to , seems like he needs them more

Thank you for defending my honor, you magnificent bastard you

Rerolling for

If only you could come up with such brilliant plans while playing 100% OJ!

I'm on a scholarship. Need to have above a 3.0 and work and school are already stressful enough. School is longer than a full time job already so I can't support myself unless I remove some of that school. The also took a bunch of loans FOR me and then used it and now I'm stuck with debt I never even used.

how are you with interpreting dreams?

for the past few years i've been having dreams where i'm underwater, struggling against something and trying to hold my breath until i give up fighting and just take in a big breathe of weeater, however instead of drowning i find that i can actually breathe the water, ending the need to struggle and also ending hte dream

tarot is cool too if you're not great at dreams and shit

>wake up
>see this
>what do?

I'm always on the lookout for chaste maidens to defend m'lady. Now are you going to post that boipucci or what?

It's been alright

Nothing special really happened

-Sweet Roll

Your dad is putting his penis in your mouth when you're sleeping, again.

Shoot

Assume they drew on my face
Wonder why either A. I'm sleeping outside or B. Why they're wearing those clothes inside.

I am neither a maiden, nor a lady, nor do I have a boipucci. I am XY incarnate

i was in the research facility again ya damn milky lickers

It doesn't seem likely is all. How are things anyway now that we've gotten that out of the way?

Well, gz? I guess.

Got no idea where you live to use human trafficking as a threat and this feels way out of my reach to try and make sense of things.

N-No, I could have won if I really wanted too; I just don't care about your stupid human games, alright?
I-It would also be a much more brilliant plan for you to not be such a bully...
Why did I fall asleep with these people?
Why are they all so endowed, frumpy, and in possession of plump vaginas?
Why are they looking at me like that?
The more I look at their faces and what their expressions suggest, the more uncomfortable I feel, so I'm saving it.

>nor do I have a boipucci.
we agree to disagree.

Reroll

Hi Reimu!
Hello World Series Edition of the Thread!

~Mantis

I'll just have to wait.

You're late, things were beginning to get a little unsettled.

Things are good. How're you?

I ain't no milky licker you hambone.

Do you think Hillary will win?

However wins, we all lose