CONMEBOL 2018 WC qualifying

This qualifyings are tighter than a 12yo pussy.

Only Venezuela is really dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11176022
youtube.com/watch?v=ItLIJzqV0f8
eloratings.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=C9xuaQDkmL8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

can't win matches without sufficient toilet paper supply

>leave hamez to me

>Uruguay cant win without Suarez
>Argentina cant win without Messi
>Brasil cant win without Nerman
>Chile cant win without Bravo

really makes you think

>septimos

EL JUSTO
L

J
U
S
T
O

>play defensive murderball
>have +11 goal difference

wewruguay

Next matches:

October 3:

Paraguay Vs. Colombia
Brasil Vs. Bolivia
Ecuador Vs. Chile
Perú Vs. Argentina
Uruguay Vs. Venezuela

October 11:

Colombia Vs. Uruguay
Chile Vs. Perú
Argentina Vs. Paraguay
Venezuela Vs. Brasil
Bolivia Vs. Ecuador

APOLLO JESUS

>Colombia Vs. Uruguay will probably be at 3pm on a work day
Why are weatherbabbys allowed?

>tfw Tabarez will be our eternal manager

Brazil 3-1 Venezuela October last year, no neymeme

>Morons insisted Brazil wasn't going to make it

They're doing fine now.

strawpoll.me/11176022

we won't qualify

Nah you will still go. Ecuador were good in the first rounds but they are being found out now. Colombia is also overrated as fuck.

Repechaje vs. Concacaf, vs. AFC o vs. Ocenia?

>#3 In fifa ranking

>be belgium
>be 2nd in world fifa ranking
>one of the contenders for glorious euro trophy
>reach quarter finals without sweat
>get BTFO by fucking bales

Yeah, Fifa rankings. Accurate.

> Chile will not play the rematch against Mexico in the next WC

Even if Brazil hadn't improved they still would have qualified due to blatant refball. A WC without Brazil is unthinkable.

it'd be truely sad if you needed neyman to beat fucking Venezuela

wtf I hate chile now

>1993
>Brazil vs. Uruguay at Maracanã
>whoever loses misses the 1994 World Cup
>penalty not given for brasil
>we win despite refball for uruguay

youtube.com/watch?v=ItLIJzqV0f8

Checked.

>Brazil
>Argentina
>Colombia
>Uruguay
>Chile

Bolívia and Venezuela next int. break, another free 6 points.

HUEHUEHUE

Your threadly reminder that USA Mexico and Costa Rica would be midtable in Conmebol qualifiers and you should stop bullying us.

Brazil could qualify with a draw.

Why was Uruguay using blue shorts instead of black shorts that time?

Kek

Your qualifying is so much more entertaining than ours

We should have knockout rounds that reduce the qualifiers to 24 teams. I guess then we wouldn't need the Euros though.

>only 10 teams
why aren't concacaf and conmebol one confederation again?

Travel costs more fear to south americans get all WC slots.

>Travel costs
isn't this an issue for most of the confederations?

Many Concacaf members are small caribbean islands. It more or less like Pacific Islands going to AFC.

that's why you let them get knocked out in early qualifying rounds against each other

You are not as good as you think just because u make a good match (resultwise and rankingwise-aka with good opposition) once every like five matches. Your continent and Asia are both irrelevant in the football world.
Africa produces some very talented players but due to conditions they cant form a decent squad.

Other issue: many caribbean federations = many votes in FIFA elections

that doesn't stop with an americas confederation though?

You can't argue with these people. there was a thread in a soccer forum saying Europe will lose spots and concacaf /conmenbol will fight for 1 of them.
We were like:
Europe dominates all cups.
Europe has the most competitive teams.
We literally kick each other out because there are 2 European teams in most groups (example Germany-Portugal,Netherlands-Spain matches in WC 14).
You conmenbol guys are literally 5 solid spots (4,5 my asss when u have to face teams like Jordan/Kuweit/Iraq) while you have only 10 teams.
Concacaf,Asian,African teams do nothing more than reach the R16 by luck and get stomped. Every time something different happens it's called a "SUPER MIRACLE" (Costa Rica for example).

And he was like: YEEE BOI BUT U GOT 13 SPOTS.

prove me wrong fags. Europe dominates football. EURO > WC.

No, you're 9th.

>Greece pretending to be relevant to world football

cute

>You conmenbol guys are literally 5 solid spots (4,5 my asss when u have to face teams like Jordan/Kuweit/Iraq) while you have only 10 teams.

Uruguay lost to Australia for 2006 and almost lost to Costa Rica for 2010.

Just make a rule that sais for a federation's vote to count it must have a minimum number of residents. So all these little islands will have to make a group which gives 2-3-4 votes in total.

But on the other hand, teams like Honduras, Costa Rica,Iran will be a blessing for teams like Greece IF we manage to qualify ever again. We probs wouldn't do that well against some Peru/Chile in the same Group with Spain/Italy/France alongside a quite competitive "minnow" like Australia,Japan,Ivory Coast,Algeria

>Greece leeching off from the success of the big European countries

Life imitates art imitates life.

Well we beat you with our C team a couple of months ago, in your own ground. Can you really make this argument with that flag ? Your spot in WCs is reseved, but it isn't deserved.

Implying Ecuador, situational Peru, and whoever else the fuq qualifies don't leech off from Brazil,Argentina,Colombia,Uruguay previous success?

Imagining how european teams would deal with playing at altitudes bigger than 2000 metres or with 30°C temperatures followed by 80% of humidity

Same way you ll play at Moskva in 2 summers I guess. Shitte.

delusional
80% of conmebol went to the round of 16 last world cup, against 75% of concacaf, 45% uefa, 40% of caf, and 0% afc.
In 2010 it was 100% for conmebol, and again 45% uefa
just because germany and spain are good doesn't mean all of europe is good, or that bosnia, greece and england deserve a spot on it.

eloratings.net/ ELO rating is more accurate

>40 Czechia
LITERALLY WHO??

>denbtsman can't meme arrow
The one leeching here is you, Anonopolus. Unlike you and the rest of irrelevant UEFA countries (read: everyone but Germoney, Italy, France and Spain), >we don't pretend Argentina's, Huezil's and Urgay's successes are ours.

It reminded me this
youtube.com/watch?v=C9xuaQDkmL8

Yes brother. i dont disagree, but make it mroe than half your spots just doesnt make sense. qualifiers really are meaningless. it's like a team doesn't have to win more than what , 5 games to have a chance to qualify?.
45% Uefa true , half the teams progressed, but I dont think you can't have a complete opinion on the subject when you have European teams ALSO playing each other , something that doesn't happen with other continents.

Can you understand that if argnetina ending up in the same group with urugay and uruguay losing points in the Argentina match ending up getting BTFOed?

fkc sorry i was busy with a laser and my post didnt make much sense but i think u ll figure the meaning.

Czech Republic you drongo

Versus Oceania

>Peru fell for the Gareca meme
>5 losses
he should be fired by now, what the fuck

this guy get it.

If you think CONMEBOL only has Argentina or Brazil, let's do a cute reminder that outside Spain, Germany and (for moments) Italy. There's nothing else top in UEFA

France also has one of the best NTs in the world.

Why is Uruguay so good at football?

Also how do I move there? I want a qt Uruguayan gf (I am assuming they are qt, I have never seen one in the flesh) and to live on a ranch and BBQ all day.

Country dedicated to football like New Zealand with rugby.