Has anyone here done Saliva before? If so, share experiences and thoughts on it. General drug thread too I guess

Has anyone here done Saliva before? If so, share experiences and thoughts on it. General drug thread too I guess.

Pic somewhat related.

Bump.

>Saliva

As an user who used to sell LSD and has purposely dosed over 200 times, I have to say the story OP posted is entirely unrealistic and if true, likely a different substance. That being said,

OP is a FAGGOT

^
OP pic basically flags anyone who posts it as having no experience with psychedelics

Thanks homie. To answer OP's question, Salvia may give you an experience closer to the story you posted. Salvia lasts a very short amount of time, but is very, very powerful and strange.

If you can I would definitely search out DMT, which is a better substance than Salvia in every way and will deliver the transcendental hallucinations you seek in a way that is far more deep and interesting.

Same Dude

OP, was there something you actually wanted to know? I've done just about everything out there and am happy to share my experience.

>done Saliva

It's awesome. I have glands in the back of my mouth that make me a continuous supply!!

>Saliva
Not many folks on Sup Forums have tried that.
We just drool all over ourselves.

how much salvia is a regular amount to smoke? I'm interested in acquiring some but not sure how much I need. I just need to know how much the average amount you smoke is. Also how much peyote should you buy/ how do you ingest peyote? I have a DMT connect now, and I think they can get me both peyote and salvia, but I don't want to look like a retard

If you have a legit DMT connect, don't waste you time with Salvia. Peyote is incredible, but treat it with (hopefully) more caution than you gave your first acid trip. That shit comes at you from some other level

Was beginning to wonder if there were any fags that could actually spell around. You restore my faith in Sup Forums

dude, I want to try more than just DMT, acid, shrooms, and MDMA. Please tell me more about salvia and peyote and how much I need to get high on each. I get changa; not straight DMT. 50% potency, if that means anything to you

Done salvia and it was pretty shit tbh, had some hallucinations but I was basically in this weird head space for the next few hours. Felt like a zombie. Not like acid or shrooms at all.

Ugh. I remember a time when you could still get mimosa root sent into the US, my friend and I did our own extract for some DMT. Fucking incredible. That summer we got over 80 people to break through on deemster for the first time in our shitty little apartment. Definitely the most powerful hallucinogen in the world.

Yo nigga, listen up. You want to get the highest extract possible. I believe I was smoking 20x bout ten yrs ago when you could buy it in headshops. Pack a bowl as full as you can and when you hit it you want to roast the whole bowl in two big hits. Hold that shit in for like 5 seconds each time. Make sure to keep the flame on the salvia the whole time you are ripping it. And then, say goodbye to reality -if- you transcend. Sometimes you just reach the edge of full blown disassociation and hallucination and are just super heavy, drooling, confused, and laughing uncontrollably.

look bro, its not about getting high with psychadelics.

I've sold and done 2C-E, 2C-I, and 2 dozen other "research chemicals" plus salvia and tons of other shit. Nothing is as good as the tryptamine family in term of hallucinogens. Everything else is a weird headspace plus moderate visuals, without any of the profound depth you gain from DMT, LSD, Shrooms, or lots of THC

around 40 times, give or take. 10x extract.
each trip is the same but different. the key overtones are always the same but the actual experience is always different.
light it up, take a big hit and hold on to it, try to count to 30, you might make it to 10.
theres a sudden disconnect from your body and mind and you become pure experience, no self, no body, no thoughts and no mind. Just pure experience. the actual trips are always different, sometimes you go through a phase shift, sometimes you feel things in your mouth that your feet are touching and sometimes it feels like youre dropping into your body like a farris wheel. the coming down was always the same for me, you start to come back to and slip into your body and it feels like youve been gone forever, and you say "oh yeah, thats right I smoked salvia." you can still taste it on your tounge its so fast. Pretty good for a first hallucinogen.

I totally agree with you, and that's why I want to do as many as I can. I've been enlightened in so many different, wonderful ways with the psychedelics I've used. MDMA helped me treat my depression and PTSD, LSD showed me my true colors; that I'm a manipulative person, and how to change that. Shrooms reconnected me with my family. LSD also showed me that I want to pursue a career in philosophy. As of yet, DMT hasn't showed me anything, because I haven't smoked enough to break through.

MDMA and "SAS" are incredible for the first 10 or 15 times, then its always good after that. The true king of the uppers will always be cocaine though.

I'd like to experience that for myself tho; how much salvia/ peyote should I take to get a high? I'm the samefag as and

what's SAS?

same here with dmt, I vaped a full dose but got scared after my second hit. I took a big third hit but didnt hold it as long as I should. The experience was pretty kick ass though.

From Wikipedia:

Sassafras oil and aromatic uses[edit]

S. albidum is a host plant for the spicebush swallowtail.
Steam distillation of dried root bark produces an essential oil which has a high safrole content, as well as significant amounts of varying other chemicals such as camphor, eugenol, 5-methoxyeugenol, asarone, and various sesquiterpenes. Many other trees contain similarly high percentages and their extracted oils are sometimes referred to as sassafras oil.,[31] which once was extensively used as a fragrance in perfumes and soaps, food and for aromatherapy. Safrole is a precursor for the clandestine manufacture of the drugs MDA and MDMA, and as such, sales and import of sassafras oil (as a safrole containing mixture of above threshold concentration) are heavily restricted in the US.[32]

When I was in the scene many people would sell pure MDMA under the name "Sass", after "Molly" became so overused that it was cut with all sorts of methamphetamines. It's still essentially the same thing.

where do you get SAS/ how? Darknet?

Been curious for a long time to try LSD and shrooms have had lots of chances but just felt I was too stressed at the time
I know it's all about mindset but is it really mind changing? I used to be a much better person I felt when I was in high school but now I just really burned out in university since my life has changed so much, kinda hoping it'll just fix me or give me introspection
Also is 1.5 gs of shrooms good for a first time?
Pic unrelated

I guess? I used to spend my summers selling drugs at festivals, so it was always through connections like that. I'm not sure how the internet drug market works these days, but I've had friends get beautiful LSD and MDMA off the web in the past.

1.5 grams of shrooms will give you a taste of what shrooms are like, but is nowhere near the full experience. If you want to chill out and reconnect with your loved ones/ build a relationship, I'd say that's a great way to go about doing it. The real shrooms experience is one where you're always at risk to fall off the deep end, not that that's a bad thing.

Psychedelics really can change your life/ give you epiphanies, so if you need that in your life, go for it.

Don't be stressed on psychs tho, because the trip will be terrible. Seriously, get all your shit done one day then take some on a saturday/ friday night without worry, and it'll be great.

How do you build festival connections?

If you're looking at hallucinogens as some cure for your current mental state, then taking them will likely have a overall negative effect on your mental health. I first started taking shrooms and LSD in highschool, and while I would say I have a relatively normal life now, having your perspective shifted in such a profound way does has a lasting, permanent effect on your outlook on life and the universe. You will simultaneously worship the tiniest details of existence, and completely discard that which society and your childhood has instilled in you as important. Seriously, only take such drugs if you are in good emotional shape, because any underlying moods, concerns, hopes, fears, short term preoccupations will be amplified tremendously. Do not take these lightly.

yo how much salvia/ peyote do I need to get a high?

Lol, 40 times? Good show old chap! I smoked it about 10 times probably before having a trip that was so intense and scary it was the only time I have ever felt truely terrified. My view was from the ground, everything was in black and white, friend standing over me silently grinning, not responding to my pleas for help or understanding of wtf was going on. My view pans to the dark staircase just as the darkness begins to expand outward enveloping everything and coming towards me. I remember feeling feeling terrified that it was the end of my existence and when I snapped out my whole body was covered in sweat and I was clinging to my friends leg from the floor

Go to concerts. I grew up with friends who were already pretty hefty pushers, but I became a major stoner and just kept meeting more people by going to concerts and other like-minded happenings in my city. Selling drugs is like making friends, you just meet people through other people.

Yeah I was thinking it'd be a good place because 3 gs is where you start hitting that ego death area, but I'm good at keep a good mind set like when I get high af off of some sativa flower
But yeah really feel like I need an epiphany because I don't feel like the same person I was at times
What would you say about L though?

Lucy is way less serious for me than shrooms. I really enjoy it, and I sell it at $5 a hit (half normal price) because I want it to help others the same way it helped me.

Jeez over here it's around $15-20 a hit
I would totally trade bud if I knew you just so I could try it, that's what I sell

Not , but I can get it for around $2 / 110ug tab if I buy a whole bunch (50 or 100+ tabs)

(You)
I highly recommend darknet markets

damn dude, that's fuckin crazy. If you know anything about computers, or can learn, I'd suggest trying the darknet. There's a subreddit for it and a ton of resources, and shit's pretty cheap. I wouldn't recommend ordering bud (because of the smell), but a lot of people do. I only got into the darknet because I was tired of paying 300 a sheet (100 hits), and it's like $450 for 3 sheets there, so there's a ton of profit for relatively low risk. check out reddit com/darknetmarkets or reddit com/darknetmarketsnoobs for more info

I've actually checked and gone on a market before and signed up, but I was mainly looking at bud because summer prices are a bummer
But always wondered how cheap Lucy could be on there, I'm just worried about conspiracy so never got around to actually ordering large amounts

the time i took salvia :

i hit it once, felt nothing, hit it again, felt nothing.

then about ten seconds later. the whole world warped around me, like i was a singularity of conciousness. i could hear a thousand voices saying : "its not your turn. its not your turn." over and over and over for eternity.

twenty seconds later, i had a headache and everything was back to normal.

how much did you take?

Conspiracy?

LSD Conspiracy, you know getting caught with it or having DEA bust through your door and federal isn't fun at all

There is virtually zero risk added by buying LSD through the darknet, provided the seller is within the same country as the receiver of the package. It's honestly a lot safer than buying it off the street

Oh yeah but I'm more worried if I get into distribution and something like that happens, unless I'm just super paranoid about L and it's really not that bad

The consequences of getting caught with significant quantities of acid are pretty severe so you're good to be worried about that, but the chances of getting caught are nil unless you're selling, like you said

how do you take peyote and how much do you take?

So what do you guys think of those machines that give you btc? There's one in a local headship

yo what are you talking about? that sounds fuckin' sweet. I use circle, and the fees are pretty small (2 cents on a $300 purchase of BTC), but I'd be open to something like that

Never used one, but if you decide to I would definitely tumble the bitcoins you get before sending them to a darknet market. I always get my bitcoin by converting gift cards to it, which has a loss, but has been easier for me to do than other methods.

yeah obviously

Don't do that shit, exsperiance tripper LSD shrooms 150 times took bongload of Silvia cool for 5_10 min, start fuzzy buzz other side if room becomes digital and is moving to me(like neo taking the red pill gutting consumed by the silver) the digital darkness moves closer I try not to enter but it consumes me, black out for 20 minutes. Friends say I was talking to and touching walls like they were people. I would never do again even if paied 50 grand

Yeah when I did salvia I saw the matrix and saw my soul move outside of my body looking in at this plane of existence and I saw a giant ball of souls and my soul was just one part of everything coming together. Basically pieces of this giant "soul" ball would go into different parts of time and space to find bodies. I did not believe in the after life until I did salvia.