What is Sup Forums smoking today?

What is Sup Forums smoking today?

Same thing, why do they cover it up with that faggotry where you're from that's disrespectful as fuck.

mostly poles.

fucking brazilian laws

Most places try to discourage smoking as much as possible, cant remember where at but someplace i remember cigarettes being under the counter so you cant see them and they came in a solid white box with nothing but a warning label.

Nothing because I like not killing myself with lung cancer

hurrrr

>giving up on enhanced creativity, sex appeal, and having a deep bond with all other smokers so that you can have fucking healthy lungs and make nanny states that do shit like this happy.
What are you? a gay?

>being this new

If you're under the age of 35 and you willingly got into smoking you have no excuses for yourself.

You are either trying to be cool aligned with an old archetype or... literally no other reason.

Sorry kiddos.

Time to hang up the smokes and trench coats or fuck off back to the 80s.

literally autism

>he doesn't keep a pack of marlboros rolled up in his white t-shirt
Must suck to have such a dry dick, do you even have a switch blade comb bro? Don't answer that square, that's what you nerds call a rhetorical question.

Never saw this one. How is it like?

And if your under faggots it makes you gay

Perhaps some of us enjoy doing what we want because we can

AS blacks
>inb4 hipster

they;re not as harsh as newports or marlboro and they don't taste like pure ass either

Well the last thing I smoked was a broken cigarette that I taped back together. Guess it goes to show you how addictive these things are.

Just tobacco taste without all the shite.

Not the person that posted that pic, but I know some hippie stoner friends that all they will smoke is that. They want natural cigs. In theory not a lot of chemicals in it.

Nice try, autists don't smoke.

Yeah they're still cigarettes so terrible for you but they're better cigarettes

They're not bad, like a lot of other people are saying they don't have any fun chemicals in it so they're kind of pointless.

Quit years ago. I chew now and can actually breathe now so that's great.

Some smoke for the taste and the act of breathing something else

Im a brokefag paul mauls are hella cheap in michigan

this shit is good, to be honest

Where I'm from they call those Paul Smells

Pall Malls are filth. Don't be a peasant all your life user. Davidoff/Malrboro Red Master race signing off

Moneys tight rn. I just want nicotine. If i had the capital id be smoking lucky strike tbh

Pic related.

You think OP is already intense?
Get a load of Germany's packaging?

Never had Lucky Strike, what're they like?

Quit smoking Mark, then maybe you can afford to get a decent speaker for your phone instead of using a cup to amplify the sound, like a nigger.

Smoothe af, huge nicotine kick. Idk how to explain it, its just a nice feel

Nah, i can afford to get a nice speaker, i just dont care. I hace money im just putting it away so i wont have to work for a couple years.

Who are you trying to convince?
Me, or you?

This and pot