Yes yes, well done Ramsay, well done.

HOWEVER

45K knights to House Stark.

Yes yes, well done Ramsay, well done...

However

N I G H T K I N G C O M I N G

let's laugh at this guy a bit more

>tfw actually thought it was a decent episode minus the Dany parts

Someone post a webm of daenerys climbing on drogon. I cant believe this shit.

i want yara to sit on my face and step on my balls.

>dat shot of wun-wun, jon and tormund charging the castle together
:')

I kind of wanted Jon to die again.

This Winter

>Please give us the Emmy. Look, a long take! You like long takes, right?

>Loras dying
They're just going to keep killing all the good knights and swordsmen to make Jon the bestest, aren't they?

So what would have been the harm in letting Jon know that the Knights of the Vale where going to arrive at some point, rather than letting hundreds/thousands of allies die and risking Jons life on several occasions during battle?

I don't even want Jonsa to happen anymore.

Sansa's an untrustworthy bitch who got hundreds of Jon's men killed.

Queen NO MORE

I like this new meme

Guys, I think I found an inconsistency.
In the pic related scene, Ramsay says he hasn't fed his dogs in seven days, BUT Sansa wasn't in the scene (she left on her horse)

Then how did she know that the dogs haven't been fed for seven days when she was with Ramsay in the end?

How will you react if D&D kill CIA?

That moment when Mel revives Ramsay

Why doesn't Melly Sanders just bring Wun Wun back to life

reposting from end of last thread

In pre-gunpowder battles, the vast majority of deaths occur when one part of the army routs. Ramsay being somewhat clever and sort of a veteran of battles would know this.

That is to say, closing entirely in on your enemy makes them fight to the death like cornered badgers. You don't want your men to be fighting thrashing, animalistic cornered men fighting for their survival, you want your men to run them down when they start to break lines.

If you surround them on 3 sides instead of all around, it gives them an opportunity to run, at which point you simply kill them with ease.

Do you think all the soldiers from bear island died?

requesting webm of rickons corpse being pelted by arrows

>entire frame obscured every 3 seconds

yeah long take alright

best edition. thanks OP.

Why are her eyebrows so dark if she's a redhead/blonde?

Really? It was pretty boring.

>still no black characters

ummm how can Game of thrones still be so sexist and racist after 6 seasons???

they need to take a look at jessica jones for some inspiration amirite girls

>normies actually think this is emmy-worthy

I feel you bro

What's next for Tormund and the free folk?

HER LOOMING SHADOW GROWS

I miss ramsay

o-onichan told her baka

genuinely well done, rarely do you really feel the chaos of battle like that, and I don't often praise GoT's directing

It was a great scene and is totally deserving of an emmy, I swear retards will complain about anything to be edgy these days.

Someone told her :^)

DUDE SINGLE COMBAT WITH BOW AND ARROW LMAO

what a fucking disappointment.

so yara and khaleesi are definitely gonna scissor, right?

GET OUT LUCY

GODDAMMIT GO BACK TO /DSG/ WHERE YOU BELONG

Areo Hotah was killed by a stronk brown womyn who don't need no man

WHO WAS THIS?

She talked to Jon.

gang bang brienne

It looked so good and so realistic that I honestly thought not even this board of asshurt neckbeard losers could claim it looked anything other than fantastic. Yet again I underestimated just how mentally ill and delusional you fat permavirgins are though. Those dragons literally looked real. There was no distinguishing them from reality at all.

They killed more Bolton soldiers then everyone else combined.

week 10 confirmed

I know there's that whole "if he doesn't die on screen he's still alive" thing, but it would have been much better if the dogs had only shown some small but sure sign that their hunger would overcome their loyalty and then have Sansa walk off to leave him to a certain eventual death.

I wonder how that conversation went.

They made Xaro Xoan Daxos a nigger, and Salladhor Saan was a nigger.

How do people in battle know who to attack in all the chaos?

>hey jon can you give me some of what ramsay said earlier so i can manufacture wittier bants?

WE

>Loras
>good swordsman
>good knight
He's just gay, m8.

That scene with the dogs actually had me looking away those types of dogs are so fucking frightening.

yeah it was some Marvel vs Capcom 2 shit for sure

The battle took place the next day, shouldn't she have said eight days?

This was, objetively speaking, the best episode of the season, posibly even the best of the whole series if you ask me. Fucking finally D&D, it was about time.

Fuck the contrarians, fuck them all.

Getting married to loli queen of bear island.

So how are they gonna balance out all the good that happened in this episode?

A kraken is gonan come out of the sea and kill the entire army Daenarys has?

Sansa.

Ramsey wouldn't have been willing to come out and attack them in the first place if he knew the Vale army was coming. By drawing Ramsey out, they were able to defeat most of his army.

I have red hair and my eyebrows are black

>open image
>read 'Tormund dies in Winterfell'

>close image
>cry

HIDDEN IN THE BRANCHES

It's good but it's nothing groundbreaking, faggots.

any leaks yet?

Honestly it's a huge huge improvement over the last couple episodes. The cinematography and acting was on point, problem is the writing itself was still weak. Why the fuck didn't Salsa tell Jon about the Vale knights? Why did Sansa look horrified when Jon was beating Ramsay up, then smirk when he was eaten alive? I was really hoping Jon would continue down his road of becoming Ned Stark's true son by doing a proper beheading of Ramsay, even knowing full well he didn't deserve the honor, to show they were better than the Boltons. This makes me all the more impatient for the book honestly.

One of the men told her?

It happens, somewhat rare but it happens.

Not stannis because he's headless.

what else would he have done when jon backed him into a corner

you foamers are getting out of control

Because he wouldve charged in with them like a dumbass

>implying hold the door wasn't an albino black man

>Sansa let Rickon die so she could surprise Ramsay with the Vale's army
>Lady Stark, you just may survive the show yet

>Oh fuck, I forgot about her cousin

Post the entire thing.

What are these? spoilers for ants?

Fuck off Sun Tzu and your bullshit advice people parrot while ignoring actual historical evidence. It was based on Cannae, which was a total envelopment where they killed the entire Roman force as it was trapped. And total envelopment continued to be the best strategy all the way to its zenith at Kiev.

>back up as fast as you can toward jon
>every time you see ramsay fire, move a bit to the side
>don't die
>?

My dick after fucking your mom

yea it totally deserves an award for a minute and a half "long" take...

the fuck? the whole battle including that scene was typical hollywood tier schlock

there were several of them, it doesn't matter who it was, just m-m-m-muh intimidation techniques

>northern soldiers, wildlings and brother almost all died
>smiles

wtf is wrong with her ?

What free folk?

There are like 5 of them left.

>Sansa literally saves the North from Botlon shits
>She will lose control of the North because Jon knows how to swing a sword and charge into a trap like a retard

azor

In similar battles IRL, two armies would smash into each other and generally remain as two separate parts until one of them began to retreat/rout, at which point the other army would start killing them as they routed.

I really enjoyed that scene as well. It was exactly clear what they were going for and they nailed it. They wanted the absolute anarchy and confusion of a swirling melee and all hell breaking loose, and captured it wonderfully. Probably my favorite scene in GOT so far as far as pure action goes.

Smug traitorous fucking bitch.

Officially worse than Cat

She is in that scene you dip

>"You're going to die tomorrow"

Autism intensifies.

Jon thought up Ramsay's death and told Sansa his thinking behind it.

Pretty obvious, retard.

if I get to see him and Sansa kiss one more time I'll be good.

then he can die.

I now hate Sansa more than I hate Daenerys and hated Joffrey and Ramsay. Bravo Sansa. It's a great accomplishment