/blackmetal/

Is Burzum admittedly the best black metal could ever hope to offer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVf-sX5pR7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

no. Venom is
/thread

what about this tho

Corneus/Grausamkeit is next-level poseur avant-teen-core

The riffs aren't good, they get boring fast, the vocals are outright shit, and the production, although it's normally desirable that it isn't too good or even bad, is bad as in, not the good kind of bad.

dude the riffs are great and the drummer is amazing what are you on about. The vocals aren't the best i'll admit that tho. It's a good album mane

I think so.

first for ghost bath new side project "i want to fucking kill myself"

what do you think of this

Nope.

Diapsiquir's last good album
still by far NOT the best industrial BM album

didn't liked the others ? why ?

Ghost Bath fucking sucks, and that side project is even worse.

answer please

I have lots of questions.
1. Didn't Varg hate corpse paint? is that really Varg?
2. Varg doesn't consider his music black metal?
3. Varg says music is worthless
4. Big dicks?

>Venom
>black metal

Teenage Varg and the vlogger Varg we see today are pretty much two completely different people. I'm sure you won't have the same passions or ideologies twenty years from now.

Yeah, pretty much this: .

I'll still answer, though.

>1. Didn't Varg hate corpse paint? is that really Varg?
He didn't. I doubt he does now, but he's probably embarrassed of his old self; who isn't. Yes, it's him.

>2. Varg doesn't consider his music black metal?
It doesn't fucking matter what he says nowadays. He evidently wasn't really the biggest metalhead back then, but he definitely was into Black Metal, and saw it as his chance to create a persona (Count/Greifi Grishnackh, as you see in my OP pic). He never intended to reveal his actual identity, he wanted to remain "anonymous" under this black metal character. He probably got very inspired by Tolkien's work, it obviously happened to many other teenagers at the time
>3. Varg says music is worthless
Does he really? He's really making a fool of himself with his "non-monetised" monetised YouTube "blogs".

>4. Big dicks?
You might be a homosexual.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVf-sX5pR7U

Yeah, he says music is a worthless dream and advises to instead buy a piece of land and get a wife

Please, don't listen to his preachings. If he's such a proud nordic traditional european pagan, what is he doing leaving in France, married to a french woman? He's hypocritical as all hell.

>If he's such a proud nordic traditional european pagan, what is he doing leaving in France, married to a french woman?

He's living in Europe, married to a European woman.

it's quite bad, plusit gave birth to thousands of lame "atmospheric" ""'metal'"" acts

black metal AOTY 2016

Craft PERFECTED Black Metal

That's not Darkthrone