/epl/

Man Utd vs Man City
Arsenal vs Southampton
Liverpool vs Leicester

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yT22q_BbsaM
9news.com.au/world/2016/09/07/12/09/newborn-baby-punched-in-the-face-by-stranger-who-thought-it-was-a-toy/?ocid=9newsfb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Blades must be getting pretty fucking strong by now desu.

Do you think this Mouyes x Wonga '''rivalry''' is legit or just a meme to keep people watching?

Also, who remembers this?

youtube.com/watch?v=yT22q_BbsaM

(dead)

I think they really don't like each other.

This will never fail to make me feel uncomfortable. Something about the image of those two old guys going at it.. Crickey.

Any other Lesterl/a/ds here?

Do you still have a stand named after Ennis?

I saw two old men scrapping on the floor of a pub the other day. It was similar.

Kell's gonna get knocked out so bad he'll think the Blades are in the Premier League

I still think Jose is handsome desu.

course she is a top milf

Bit gay, lad.

Piss of Kirinio, proxy off.

derby predictions? old firm or manc

Kiriwut?

utd win 3-2

/epl/ is LGBT friendly
It's a meme two people are forcing.

Thoughts?

Did I say gay was bad tho lad? Bit defensive. You're cute when you're angry user :3

accurate

All big name managers are pleb or fedora tier desu.

Thanks. I mean I didn't actually make this, but I agree with it.

>t. le "big clubs are bad" hipster fedora tipper

But I get your point though. I was thinking more if you have to place the three in separate boxes. Like in a kill, marry, fuck scenario. You can't just fuck all of them.

>Man Utd vs Man City
It's going to be a draw, isn't it?

Conte just isn't obscure enough for the patrician label. You'd need someone memier to make it work.

Deportivo Alavés

like who?

some midtable bundesliga/serie a manager?

Again, it's just about placing those 3 in the 3 different categories. Also I've always thought of the patrician in those pictures to be the one thats actually seriously good as a manager and/or person, not the most obscure.

noun
a person of noble or high rank; aristocrat.
a person of very good background, education, and refinement.
a member of the original senatorial aristocracy in ancient Rome.
(under the later Roman and Byzantine empires) a title or dignity conferred by the emperor.
a member of a hereditary ruling class in certain medieval German, Swiss, and Italian free cities.

adjective
of high social rank or noble family; aristocratic.
befitting or characteristic of persons of very good background, education, and refinement:
patrician tastes.
of or belonging to the patrician families of ancient Rome.

Paco Jemez

>Also I've always thought of the patrician in those pictures to be the one thats actually seriously good as a manager and/or person

Don't believe your own memes.

I was thinking Howe or Karanka.

If you go foreign leagues there's too much fedora overlap.

>howe
memey shit manager

>karanka
think hes shit not sure

Except actual good managers are always going to end up in a good club if they truly have the potential to do so. If not they'll manage to create a big club. Either way your logic is flawed.

The true fedora is thinking managers struggling to avoid relegation is good. A patrician is clever enough to see through "Barca style football with a shoestring budget" memes.

>yfw United shit all over Shitty

Patrician on here is what fedoras think of themselves as though. There's only a difference between the two if you completely lack self awareness.

your dad lacks awareness when i fuck your mum

So we're all meeting at the pub to watch the Old Firm, right lads?

why is the manc derby so early hardly a fierce derby

The police are just fucking lazy.

because it limits the amount of drinking time, so there will be less violence

So you can watch it on TV in the UK?

The people who planned to get pissed before the game will just sneak in vodka inside lucozade bottles and the like.

it's still way less than thousands of people spending hours at a pub before the game

Don't reply to it mate.

United will lose by at least 2 goals.

And a really boring one at that.

why not 5pm or 7.45pm

do you really think watford can pull that off?

Mou got warned by the Met police over it. I'm pretty sure people would still watch it without two old men pushing each other on the sidelines.

Well they did get a draw from a weak Southampton side, and Pereyra should be a real boost to their midfield. I reckon they can pull it off if they manage to integrate their new players properly

People just just stay up drinking over Friday night instead.

Top kek. Imagine Mouyes getting charged by the police cause he tries to twat Wenger.

The thousands having a cheeky few pints earlier than usual aren't the people they want to stop though. It's the binge drinking, agressive young lads who will just sneak it in.

Are there any Managers/Players with well-known political beliefs. All I have of the top of my head is:

>Tory
Frank Lampard
Sol Campbell

>Labour
Bill Shankly
Alex Ferguson

>Fascist
Di Canio

>The city of manchester

9news.com.au/world/2016/09/07/12/09/newborn-baby-punched-in-the-face-by-stranger-who-thought-it-was-a-toy/?ocid=9newsfb

Aren't those the pride of the british nation though? 'Ard young lads who keep the nation up to standard by reflecting the true british values of violence, loyalty, and politeness to elderly

Well it was over the "voyeur" comment I think

That's a great defence actually, what jury would convict a man who was under the impression he was just punching a toy baby, rather than a real one.

Kek. British 'ard' lads use that anger to go assault some rival supporters or beat their wives/mums if they lost the match. There's nothing romantic about it.

But then who upholds the british values and shields the nation from the influence of Ali and Muhammad?

They're more likely to wander around looking for a fight, fail to find one and then have a fight with each other in a pub desu.

*dabs drunkenly*

The horrible weather.

>Come on m'lord, it was just a bit of banter, la!

>UKIP benders

BLADES MENTIONED

Comrade Corbyn.

Blades & Pirates Unite

do hull still only have a seven a side team, or have some come back from injury?

dont drink and dab lad

you might get your dabbing license taken away

>self reported
>fantasies
>dildo

wew
UKIPpers confirmed closet jessies

>binge drinking

Confirmed faggot. Assuming your old enough you were probably the type of shithouse who said "credit crunch" instead of just saying "recession".

Sorry la, it's a student thing. I smell like Chinese food now though

karanka is unstable and howe is shite

hull made 5 outfield signings so there's them

6-1 at the swamp, could be on the cards again pal

8-2 vs Arselel was better desu.

How hard will Poop get BTFO by vanLaal's superior tactics this time? He probably holds a grudge after what happened at Barcelona

are you retarded?

A home victory against a shit London club? Soz ard, get on them jellied eels and weak piss lager

It's nothing on humiliating your neighbours away

If Arsenal are so shit, how come United aren't battering the likes of Mememouth 12-0 every week?

lets talk about humiliation shall we?

before-arab-money.jpg

Maybe if Bournemouth were playing Djourou, Traore, Arshavin and Jenkinson (sent off), and didn't have a superior manager, that would be the case

But the score doesn't always tell the full story. Like when we actually played better when we beat you 4-1 than when we did 6-1, but that's just the way it is

take that all day rather than being surrounded by pakis and trannys tbf

>we
>you

what the fuck is this shit? are you dense?

Shaun Goater was raping your defence with his three foot Bermudan National Holiday cock before the honorable Sheikh Mansour killed his first slave girl

My point is, even including those shit players, Mememouth are below.

>implying it isn't still vanLaal tactics propelling Manchester United

>tfw I bought into the Balotelli hype

You don't want me to bring up overall records do you?

>triggered
>says are you dense
pls no

Imagine claiming to be the only team in Manchester but having 0 (zero) Mancs in your first team squad.

>AFT

christ it's been a while, that was more than 5 years ago

what am I still doing here

>2011

oh god oh god

Imagine claiming to be a team from Manchester but not actually being in Manchester

I don't really understand this. What happened?

tripfag drama

it's pretty obvious from the image