They're fattening her

>They're fattening her
How do we stop this?

How do we encourage them

No! That's not the plan!

Why stop it?

Because she isn't fat! She's cute and fat=\=cute!

Wrong. That fat belly makes her look even cuter.

No, it make her look fat.

Her weight goes to her thighs and upper legs. Also, new rule of the internet, everything has fat/weight gain art.

Case in point.

I love this new rule.

Yeah, I don't know how many rules there are in total and I'm too lazy to go in ED. (I think it's like 50 official rules and 20 unofficial rules?) I think it needs added.

And she looks even better wider.

There are other people to fatten...please don't make it her.

But fat Vivian is too cute to pass up.

who are "they"?
do you mean (((they)))?
are the jews/globalists fattening our vivian to infiltrate the videogames industry with fat acceptance?

She already had a chub ass....why do you want more?

>fat acceptance
Worse. It's fat [spoiler]admiration[/spoiler]

A chubby belly to go along with that ass.

No, I think it's just >>bbwchan and deviantart faggots that want to make her (as Sup Forums's biggest meme would say) huge.

Besides, as I said, she has a chub ass so I guess we gave them an inch and they took a mile.

It'll make it harder her her to lay on her stomach than. That's why her boobs were kinda small.

But laying on top of her would be nice.

>implying it wouldn't have always

The extra weight would make her softer and better for holding.

is this an anime character or a game character? i do not know who this is

She has weight in her ass, there is plenty to grab.

Her name is Vivian, she's a female strawman Sup Forums created to pretend women give a fuck about gamergate.

Sup Forums's biggest meme is repeatedly tricking itself that a happening is going on when it's literally nothing

I have a soft spot for bellies.

thanks for that, but i have no idea what that even means, good luck with your vivians