Beer thread, post your favorite beer

Beer thread, post your favorite beer
>pic related

I won't knock on Fat Tire, It's what got me into the nicer beer game and away from all the macrobrews.

Pic related is probably my favorite at the moment.

Winter time is coming boys, time for those porters and stouts!

We have a brewery in town that does smallish batches and serves them until they're out. The name is an odd historical reference: during the Manhattan Project, only the laboratory higher-ups actually had bathtubs, so their street was called Bathtub Row.

currently

Nice. May I ask where you're from? Or at least what style of beer it is?

if anyone knows if they sell this in the denver area please let me know

Try their Blue Paddle.
Back when I drank alcohol, I loved this stuff.

If anyone has it, it would be Daveco

As I said, they rotate their stock. The last really great beer I had there was a tripel, like 8% but smooth. This is the proper home of the Bomb, Los Alamos.

Why would you drink Santa Fe in Denver? Their stuff is fine, but come on.

Any recommendations for a Guinness fan? I like stout and porter, but my options here are pretty limited. I live in central Canada, if that helps.

Damn good call friend a quick search on their site says they carry stuff from this brewery

I don't know I used to drink a lot of it when i lived in NM. What Denver breweries do you like

Free beer>Shiner bock>ziegenbock>lone star>Miller lite>any beer

In that order fuck y'all

I've only been to Boulder, and only for a week or so, but my impression is that there's no shortage of microbreweries in Colorado, and Santa Fe's stuff is just... okay. I dunno, if you're gonna import from New Mexico, go for like Blue Heron or Boxing Bear. For Colorado, though, I'm really fond of Odell's 90 Shilling Ale.

hell yeah

I have three of those in my fridge right now,making me thrusty

I like this one.

Damn I was literally about to post the same picture. God tier stuff. You have good taste user.

Good choice, I prefer the Ruination IPA when it's around though. Haven't seen it in any of my local stores for a while