/got/ general

Sansa's a bitch and doesn't deserve Jon

Im gay

I'M NUCLEAR

Vote Hillary

WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING JON DON'T YOU KNOW ABOUT THE REINFORCEMENTS THAT I HAVEN'T TOLD YOU ABOUT FOR SOME REASON?

My dogs dick got erect when the dogs strted barking

i hate sansa so much, especially in x-men

STOP MAKING NEW THREADS SO QUICKLY

Who /stannis/ here?

yfw it all went exactly as expected

I'm calling it. Best episode of the last two seasons.

i'm with her ->

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

You guys are good people.

Do not play the GoT drinking game next week.

Let us remember, Azor Jon is the hero of ASOIAF/GoT.

Stannis was always just a pretender. He was a obsessed man and a fanatic, despite people trying to make excuses as to why he isn't. He burned his daughter, it's confirmed he will burn her in the books. Stannis the pretender failed to take Winterfell, he died in the woods, doesn't matter who took him out or will in the books - the pretender falls.

Azor Jon is a young man of honor and glory. He's no mary-sue, he is as flawed as anyone, his shortcomings are what makes him the very man he is. Azor Jon falls plenty, but he always gets back up.

False King and Azor Pretender Stannis never did anything but commit acts of evil, got thousands and thousands of his men killed fighting his pointless wars. He slew his brother and burned his daughter, all for nothing.

Azor Jon, long may he reign.

A Lannister always pays her debts.

Seeing my lady look so vulnerable, I just want to hug and kiss her and then go off to die for her

Is there anyone worse than Sansa at this point? Well besides Daenerys. What a lying, hypocritical, idiotic slut. Selling out her pussy is the only thing she's good at.

Stannis is confirmed alive

jews must have been masturbating to this scene

a white male with no penis deferring to a stronk womyn. the two stronk womyn agreeing to kill another white male who is bad and then revers all the evil that their fathers did (white males), and then suggest a non-traditional relationship between them which doesn't involve white males

>We have a giant
>Lets not have him break the line of spears and save us
>Lets all just get stabbed to death instead
I swear GoT has some of the dumbest combat scenes I've ever seen. Even for a tv show. Also did Winterfell have a garrison of 10 archers?

Why didn't Rickon just turn toward Ramsay and dodge the arrows until Jon could reach him.

???

i like when dany talks about killing everyon - turns me on.

probably why i have an online dominatrix too

DAILY REMINDER THAT

THOROS > MELISANDRE

Good to know there is not a moat around winterfell, just a book thing

everyone in got is white for fuck sakes.

Kill yourself.

How were Jon's men able to rock up to Winterfell so quickly? Ramsay and his men were on horses, Jon's crew was on foot, Wun Wun starts banging down the gates as soon as Ramsay gets through.

What will Rickon do in the books?

WHERE
WAS
GHOST

>Jon is willing to listen to Sansa about Ramsay
>is willing to listen to her advice
>straight up asks her about what they should do
>straight up asks her about when they'd have a bigger army after they'd already asked every Northern House they could and with Blackfish not coming
>Sansa fails at all of these

Fucking useless

>Also did Winterfell have a garrison of 10 archers?

the set is only so large

Aylmao

>dramatic effect
It took a major toll this episode.

Cost about 1500 wildling lives

I want off this plummeting plane. Is surviving a possibility?

because he's retarded

never once did anything useful, was literally just the cuck baby of the family who got dragged along for mr bone's wild ride until the first hairs broke his nut skin and it was his time to die

thank god they didn't waste our time by giving him any kind of dialogue

Reminder that Azor Ahai was Rhaegar but he died without a Red Priest around to give him the last kiss and resurrect him and thus the realms of the living are doomed.

this leads to a lesbian scene between the two, Im all for it. Khaleesi needs a butch slightly attractive dyke to dominate her in bed and remind her she is just a fucktoy. Btw, Khaleesi looked fertile as fuck this episode, was she ovulating?

I was thinking that rickon could have easily kiled ramsey - he was walking behind him, and his hands are conveniently tied so he could easily throw it around ramseys neck and just pull

Scoffing at this treasonous post tbqh

T O R M U N D
O
R
M
U
N
D

why didn't he move laterally kek

BASED THREAD

Who here does not smile every time a battle looks lost, and then reinforcements for the good guys arrive?

Every time.

nothing, and then he will die

do you really thing gurm is going to waste his bubble blowing time on thinking up a clever twist that D&D's boys already wrote years/months in advance

and slowly choke ramsay to death for minutes while none of his soldiers all around him do anything about it, right :)

post scenes women especially stronk womyn will never understand

im pretty sure Dany would be the top

at least thats how i fap to it

this is actually canon

next season will have a black bull mark my words

>That slow but tense music that plays in the background whenever Jon is about to die but he JUST WONT

post yfw he was preserved in formaldehyde and the kiss of life is still possible

Would this show be better if they axed the entire Easteros plot? I certainly think so.

While constantly changing his speeds. And he had plenty of time to think of this. He was running forever.

tormund didnt die tho

>tells LF to fuck off
>cry's they have no men

its not a trope

btw roman army's would defeat the 2nd ones incoming all the time

our true king is alive

please stannis return and wipe these faggot normie favorites off the face of the earth

its beyond saving

there are literally no good characters left think about it

No

where the fuck was he?

Who wins??

Chosen Undead or book The Mountain?

>why didn't they fight back

>Game of Thrones
>Rickon
>Can't zigzag

>Boyz in tha Hood
>Ricky
>Can't zigzag

Pottery

sansa is being manipulated by CIA. he has instructed her to not mention his coming, so that both ramsay AND the wildling/snow forces would be decimated during the fighting, leaving himself the only remaining power in the north.

her character bringing all this up is supposed to be an indication of her internal struggle for good, she has been groomed into following his commands yet she still feels some sense of fealty to her half-brother.

the problem, however, is that Sophie Turner is not a skilled actress to convey this level of emotional complexity + d&d can't write.

when does the preview for the next episode come out?

>every website I go to is full of Sansafags giving excuses for Sansa getting hundreds, if not thousands, of men killed
>tfw she literally could have prevented the entire massacre by uttering a few words to Jon

screen caped

In the books, Sansa has never even met Ramsey

The round-a-bout way these writers write these characters is really strong now - 3 season long detours and emotional payoffs that seem empty because in the actual books the characters have never even met!

Why didn't the author give us time to see things from Rickon's PoV so that we could empathize with him and thus feel like his lost actually mattered?

I guess it did matter from the PoV of his family and we do feel sorry for their loss. Fug

Bland white washed characters in action sequences, teh episode.

ive got some good news for ya

>Wall of corpses in the middle of an open field
>Just watching themselves get encircled
>Not giving the giant a weapon

Why the fuck would you bring a dog to a battle with pikes, archers and heavy cavalry, where most of the Bolton army are wearing armor, and the dog has no way of telling who is his enemy?
He'd kill like two people and then get a pike in the throat.

>its a dany gets screentime episode
>it isn't a total waste of time piece of shit
Well that was a surprise.

>its not a trope
What's that have to do with anything

>all these theories about who would be the flayed burning corpses
>it was just some random nobodies

It did, I knew the autistic kids army was going to come to the rescue, but the whole trampling scene was still really uncomfortable, like the most uncomfy TV has made in awhile.

Its always hotter when the prettier girl is being dominated by the uglier one. Try it

Why did they make Jon look like a moron?

I'm really disappointed in him.

wow that was the most disappointing thumbnail ever

I thought it was gonna be from some jav where a bunch of japanese women are on their knees blowing masked isis men

>Battle of the cleganbastardsbowl
>POWER GAP
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>BAD POOOSAI
>>>>>>
>Lena Dunham's acting ability
>Rest of season 6

If he's alive he's only going to be alive long enough for Davos to kill him. Come and see.

Because is hard? duh.

>tfw you've won battles at much worse odds in Shogun 2

Jon should have yari-walled on a hill, would have solved so many problems

Does CIA still need sansa, or should he just kill her and jon

shitty show

Could have been great if the whole series ended with Ramsay sitting on the iron throne as the Bastard King, final scenes of him flaying Daenerys and her pokemon alive, no one would expect it and normies would be so mad

Dorne is white!

>giving the giant a weapon
Ya why didn't they just grab one of the giant swords in the armory?
You're retarded

Why didn't Rickon just zig zag a little bit?

What was wrong with this season ? We got lots of epic episodes. Only episodes 1,7 and 8 could be considered average much better than last year with sand snakes and nothin happening till hard home

is it basically assured that the Sand Snakes join Team Feminism (Dany and Yara)?

Wasn't Grey Wind in all of Robb's battles?

Is that the mangekyou sharingan Jon's got there?

reminder that sansa is pregnant with ramsay's baby

Better yet why not duck behind one of the burning crosses he actually reached