The bitch who screamed at Hugh Mungus made a response video to all the hate she's been receiving

The bitch who screamed at Hugh Mungus made a response video to all the hate she's been receiving.
This is a re-upload since I refuse to give her more than one view on her official channel.

vid.me/5kwQ

>inb4 i ain't clicking that shit
It's a fucking vid.me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xMtnSnuAJGc
youtube.com/watch?v=RzA4dCT4X0I
youtu.be/XHrvNYUTTpw
youtube.com/channel/UCRnRw45AfxiQbPBBLF9P4uQ/discussion
vid.me/5kwQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>trigger warning

Stopped watching there

...I ain't clickin' that shit

Rest easy knowing this bitch will never make a real difference.

>some shitskin
Gross just deport her back

everyone go to her youtube page and report it. Say something like "This woman repeatedly claims that this man sexually harassed her. He did not. She is spreading this rumor on the Internet, and is damaging his reputation. This, and all other content like it, should be removed from her channel."

its save

>it's called internalised oppression

It's called lying when she said someone sexually harrassed her when all he said was a shitty dad-joke.

>people escalated the situation

Acting like a giant faggot screaming and lying escalates the situation. It's not a gendered issue it's a self-righteous cunt issue that needs to be stamped out. No-one cares if she has a vagina or not.

Fucking video full of meme responses.

I don't trust any opinions people here have about the situation. I'm going to assume the girl was probably in the right just from hearing all the sexist shit people are saying about her. people here are such assholes they were saying all kinds of fucked up stuff about my gf, knowing nothing about her, just to be assholes.

typo

when he said*

Fuckin kek

not sure if bait

yuck

is this memes?

I can't tell anymore this site has fucked my brain.

oh nvm there's wan't a typo wtf, I must be tired.

>Shitty dad joke

Nigga, you best check yoself

>is this memes?
>I can't tell anymore this site has fucked my brain.
literally just talking about my experience here

Bitch needs to fucking die typical its all mens fault I did nothing wrong she should of been left in the sheets

Look up the "hugh mungus" video before you make assumptions, retard
Also, by the way, the festering boghole, reddit, is around the corner
Make a left and go fuck yourself

>imagine HughMungus-Gate never happened.

You and your friend having a few beers, he turns to you and says his name is Hugh Mungus.

You grin. You blow air out of your nose. That's it. It's honestly not that funny.

What was funny was the OTT astronomical/biblical reaction from her and the contrast between her bullshit and his calm demeanor coupled with repeating joke.

Fuk off you stupid nigger

THE CRINGE
IT BURNS!!! UHHHH

SHE FAKE FUCKING CRIES HOLY SHIT
WHAT GOES THROUGH SOMEONE'S MIND TO POST THIS?
PAYING PEOPLE TO PRETEND TO CONSOLE A RAPE VICTIM WTF

"I'm just going to assume the girl was probably right"
And there ya go.

>Look up the "hugh mungus" video before you make assumptions, retard
>Also, by the way, the festering boghole, reddit, is around the corner
>Make a left and go fuck yourself
why? I already know what people on here are like based on how they treated me and talked about my gf. also, why would i go to somewhere you describe as a festering boghole? if you're trying to get me to leave you're not really selling it very well

Only made it two minutes in. God damn she's really going to stick with this story despite it being blatantly obvious that shes lying...

youtu.be/xMtnSnuAJGc

I wasn't going to watch it, but holy shit. Is that actually in the video? People placing hands in her as she "wells up".

hila is so cute

problem? i'm making that assumption based on the facts of how people here behave

Well, *on her.

I suppose "in" her would have been a whole different ball game.

This bitch is taking Feminism to a whole new level. She wants to spread her hate towards men by using the internet as a tool to create triggerness upon those who listen to her shit..Fuck you Zarna, you are so full of this...

Fuckin' A she is.

>I'm ignorant and fully intend to stay that way

>Not every situation was as tragic as the Geneva-Convention breaking Torture you and your "gf" suffered through. (Looking forward to your autobiography on the harrowing tale friend)

>Maybe look up Hugh Mungus and find out what happened if you don't know something.

>Obviously b8 but can't handle it, must grab with both hands.

Best oven dodger confirmed.

The hugh mungus video is a guy who is being interviewed by a new station about his duaghter who jad a drug addiction
This one random girl in the "audience" asks him his name, and as a shitty joke, he says im hugh mungus
As in humongous
The guy is fat btw
She immediately goes apeshit.
She starts screaming, calling him sexist and hes just trying to get away
Soom security comes in to be like, wtf
She starts screaming the guy violated her and security should do what she demands
She keeps interupting the guy talking screaming WHAT IS YOUR NAME
I WISH TO SEE THIS MAN ARRESTED and other stupid shit
All of this over a half assed joke

You guys realize if we mass report the videos they will be taken down right? It's automated by youtube.

Now we are about to get a shit load of sandniggers on this thread..

Don't forget to mention when she didn't get her way she started accusing the security guard of harassment for trying to kick her out for being a loud idiot.

>I'm ignorant and fully intend to stay that way
i was ignorant of how people here were before they started saying that shit. now i know.

>Not every situation was as tragic as the Geneva-Convention breaking Torture you and your "gf" suffered through. (Looking forward to your autobiography on the harrowing tale friend)
>Maybe look up Hugh Mungus and find out what happened if you don't know something.
>Obviously b8 but can't handle it, must grab with both hands.

I like how this place is so full of sexist assholes that anyone not being a piece of shit must be faking it

>All of this over a half assed joke

maybe if he didn't act like a smug prick he wouldn't get reactions like that. just saying

I'm so happy this woman exists.

People like her do more to damage the modern feminist / SJW "movement" more than I ever could.

>I like how this place is so full of sexist assholes that anyone not being a piece of shit must be faking it

Ugh, you've b8ed me so hard.

If you're just gonna post "I'm not gonna look into this b/c of how some unrelated incident affects my viewpoint on this matter", then why fucking bother posting?

annoying af

You better believe your next Saag Paneer it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=RzA4dCT4X0I

She literally goes ape shit because when she asked what his name was he said his name was Hugh Mungus. That was literally the only thing he said to her. She immediately starts shouting saying that he sexually harassed her. Saying "why would you say that to me?" when she's the one who asked for his name. The dude doesn't want any part of this and just walks off as security comes over because shes still losing her shit while yelling that she's been sexually harassed and telling the guard to "fuck off" because he wont arrest the guy who literally just said his name was Hugh Mungus.

Now she has the balls to come out and say that people are covering it up and denying it because of some internalized misogyny.

You couldn't tell from her accent that she was some brown skin?

dude this is really fucking disturbing

jesus dude just watch the video you sound silly defending her, she deserves this hate

so you're just gonna stick with making broad assumptions and not educate yourself to the topic of the thread

k

i wonder how many idiots are giving her money for that "fund of safety"

wtf lol

fucking faggot link the original goddamn video cause I'm not downloading shit

What a whore

its not download just a vid online like youtube

youtu.be/XHrvNYUTTpw

Heres the utub vid for those that can't be fucked to open the vid.me

What kind of fucking idiot posts stuff about himself or his gf(which you are lying about because you are over the top beta) on this site unless they want negative attention?

Know how many years times people have talked about my wife and I here? Zero.

Ah it was bait. Carry on.

Well I'm a fucking faggot who won't watch vid.me videos because my computer security software is shit.

Within the first minute, you could tell the other women talking were her cronies based on the amount of lip piercings and colored hair.

>Molested/almost raped as a pre-teen
>Molested at 16, then had own mother say it wasn't a molestation/was all my fault.

Jesus fucking christ this woman makes me want to kill myself. What I experienced was ACTUAL sexual assault. Poor Hugh Mungus.

And despite the shit I went through, yeah no, we don't live in a fucking patriarchy.

Got u covered senpai

What kind of fucking idiot posts stuff about himself or his gf(which you are lying about because you are over the top beta) on this site unless they want negative attention?

Know how many years times people have talked about my wife and I here? Zero.

It was in a relevent thread and then suddenly people were saying that she did all this stuff and she cheated on me and she was a slut and all this untrue stuff just based on how she looks and being sexist pieces of shit i guess. if you're some sort of magical being who is immune to stuff like that, good for you i guess, but i find it unnecessary and hurtful

i am what i eat.

dislike and comment

Where are the Youtube Heroes when you need them?

she looks like she smells like poop.

good memes???

I mean automatically siding against Sup Forums probably won't steer you wrong, but this girl is crazier than the craziest 4chaner

let me try again
>What kind of fucking idiot posts stuff about himself or his gf(which you are lying about because you are over the top beta) on this site unless they want negative attention?
>Know how many years times people have talked about my wife and I here? Zero.

t was in a relevent thread and then suddenly people were saying that she did all this stuff and she cheated on me and she was a slut and all this untrue stuff just based on how she looks and being sexist pieces of shit i guess. if you're some sort of magical being who is immune to stuff like that, good for you i guess, but i find it unnecessary and hurtful

Both blocked, unfortunately

Holy shit looks like I (a man) have been sexually assaulted every time one of my friends made a corny dad joke. I can't even right now. I've been raped an innumerable amount of times.

not the person you are replying to, but dude seriously watch the original vid, you will understand

Can't tell if b8 or actually retarded

This site made me trust no one

kek'd

i know you're trolling or incredibly naive

this board probably isn't for you, bud

honestly, i hope you're raped anally.

like straight up, someone knocks you unconscious on the street, drags you to an alley, and you come to with your pants around your ankles as your attacker spits on your asshole and begins to forcibly insert his erect and unprotected penis.

You can post on her channel if you want
youtube.com/channel/UCRnRw45AfxiQbPBBLF9P4uQ/discussion

Its all the cops fault, cus they ex marines, and they violate people n shit

Both are disabled. Because she's full of shit.

She's trying to pull a Sarkeesian on the "Oh look at all the hate I'm getting, better get funded by white-knights"

Praise kek

>honestly, i hope you're raped anally.
>like straight up, someone knocks you unconscious on the street, drags you to an alley, and you come to with your pants around your ankles as your attacker spits on your asshole and begins to forcibly insert his erect and unprotected penis.

wow you really proved me wrong about people here and how they behave

Why do the feminist bitches all have the "fish-mouth"

also i know nypa and everything, but can someone please murder this bitch

>vid.me/5kwQ
You think she allows comments?? lol thats the best joke I have heard all week

get fucked like a bitch

They say you are what you eat.

But I don't remember eating myself.

>making her experience a generalization on how women are treated

dafuq, this is why I can't take feminism? or...racism??? I have no idea what her angle really is but she isn't fit to represent anything

tears welling in your eyes, you let out a half conscious, half coherent cry of distress before your attacker stuffs your mouth full of dirty garbage, and then pointing a loaded firearm at the base of your skull, as he viciously thrusts into your unprotected and now noticeably eviscerated anus. each thrust becoming more easy due to the lubrication of the blood, he moans and you feel his erect penis begin to throb inside of your painfully sore anus. the spreading of warmth and his guttural moans as he releases his semen into you have broken your psyche-- you have no idea how to react or escape, only to know that you've be degraded, subjugated, and totally reduced to nothing but a cum dump.

This lady is delusional as fuck. But since I'm disagreeing with her, I'm obviously a fucking sexist.

I wish I wasn't so chicken shit to pull the plug on my own life. I know they are the minority, but a minority in today's world is still a hefty amount of people. Especially with the internet their voices are heard, admittedly laughed at and branded crazy for the bullshit they try and pull which is obviously fucking insane, I just don't like how there is shit like this able to be taken literal by younger generations and so on..

The world truly is getting dumber as time goes on.

>claim to be for something
>ignore countries/places where it truly is serious and needs changed

I couldn't watch the entire video, she kept saying retarded made up shit.

pigs n a blank pit bern dems leik bakin'

yeah well you're a nigger. how about that. who gives a fuck what you think faggot.

Christ, that was BEAUTIFUL

>people on the interwebz were being mean to me

I understand that it was relavent to the thread but let me ask you an honest question. Would you be acting like this in a public place if some random shitstains you didnt even know said the same things? If so grow thicker skin the special snowflake shits gotta stop, if the answer is no then why do it here now?