Which is better? Burgers with pickles or without? Discuss

Which is better? Burgers with pickles or without? Discuss.

Fuck pickles, give me moar onions and lettuce.

No vegetables on burger master race.

>onions
Fucking disgusting.

checked

Meat and cheese only. Sometimes onions. Never pickles... possibly sweet relish.

The pickles have to have a certain crunch for me to eat them unless they are diced. There's just something about the texture of pickles that puts me off.

>relish

with pickles; fuck relish, take a bite shit goes everywhere

Pickles are a must, along with mayo.

pickles are too sweet for something so savoury

Extra pickles

I only order #1 meals at Ronnie's with no pickles.

I dunno why but I've found it disgusting in the burger. But I can eat a pickle separately without issues.

Without. Really takes away from the taste.

mayo is awful too; no class

i would devour that with a knife and fork

I would too...but I'm on a diet. Can't eat meat for a month.
>you're biting into this delicious thing, and a pickle slaps your gf's ass
>what do you do?

Only vegetables I allow on my burgers are lettuce and onion. AMA burger related.

It adds to the flavor

You put two little pussy pickles on my burger and we'll have a fucking problem. I want either no pickles, or pickle in every bite. Fuck these places that stack two folded pickles on top of each other and place them right in the middle of my burger.

I fucking devour that bitch like an animal infront of my gf so she can call me a pig

Guess it depends on what else is in the burger. I don't mind a cheeseburger, complete with ketchup, onions, and mayo... but pickles, to me, just go well with all that.

They don't go with everything though. And there's such a thing as too many pickles.

Whataburger A1 Thick and Hearty is the pinnacle of burgers

I enjoy pickles on my burgers although i can respect people who do not as some people do not like sour pickles on their burgers

With pickles. A burger isn't a burger without them. Pickles make the burger

ma nigga