So I'm gonna blow my brains out on my exs bed...

So I'm gonna blow my brains out on my exs bed. Any good things to say in a note for someone you hate that cheated on you?

I think blowing your brains out on their bed says it all user...don't you?

"you did this" printed in very small text covering an entire page. or just print out a picture of goatse and tape it to your chest

Your sister is the hot one.

I'm a dick sucking faggot and you never know what's coming through that door

Proclaim your allegiance to Hitler and the Nazi Party so she thinks she was dating a Nazi. She will likely masturbate over your corpse in regret for ever letting you go. You're welcome.

The more personal you go, the better it will effect them emotionally.

"I'm a fucking loser who was inevitably going to kill myself anyway. Might as well use you as an excuse."

You die, she wins.

Hos gon be hos so I couldnt blame Tammie

yeh no fucking shit sherlock

Or you could just fuck someone else in exes bed and be a boss about it user

Fuckin pussy. Don't kill yourself because she cheated and you hate her. Kill yourself because you're a fuckin pussy that wants to kill its faggoty ass self over butthurt

Good shit, and i dont give a fuck if it means she wins. I just want out of this shit life

The best revenge is living well.

If you kill yourself she'll only use your death to make people pity her and get more cock. She'll move on, and you'll be cold and dead.

Seriously use this as motivation to go do something else. Get your real estate license. Go to school. Join the Marines. Do something for fuck's sake. Besides, she'll get fat one day anyway and regret it.

Lmao, killing yourself over a girl? You're the biggest pussy ever. If you think you need a fucktoy to keep you happy, so much so that you're willing to die over it, you really need to rethink who you are.

Im a high school drop out. There is literally nothing i can do. im to fucking stupid

Shoot yourself in front of her if you can. Like you could wait for her in her room then when she walks in, blam! Maybe you could say something b4 you do it.

Kill her, then yourself if you don't want to go to jail. Help teach whores not to cheat.
The more brutal it is the better

nope too much effort

I hate you here's my brains on you bed. Go fuck black dick on another bed loser.

good idea.

>high school dropout

Sounds like "join the Marines" to me.

I've been there before. Trust me. Had to call the suicide hotline and everything.

You have nothing to lose, get your ass up and do something with your life. Let her disappear from your rear view mirror.

this
she and all your friends will forget about you inn a month

I'm a worthless piece of shit so I present my brains

>im to fucking stupid
Convinced me.

Thats an option i guess. shit aint been right in my life in a long time

an hero

that was the goal

I get that you want to die, and I can respect an honest suicide as much as the next man, but don't make it about her. It's your death dude, make it awesome on your own terms. Figure out how YOU think it'd be a cool way to go, do some awesome shit before hand, and then punch your ticket on the top of your game, rather than as a sad little revenge fantasy against some girl.

you were the last thing to go through my mind.... well other then the bullet

It doesn't have to even be the Marines. Go to the Airforce, Army, Coast Guard, Marines, whatever. They'll get you a ticket to a place that hardens the hell out of you, makes you regret bureaucracy, gives you camaraderie, a salary, prospects after your service, etc. It's better than making a mess out of yourself. I guarantee killing yourself will not have the effect on her that you think it will. She doesn't deserve anything more from you.

True. Most likely what i need is a good reality check. Nice advice, it will get me away from here for a bit also.

Fuck man, im only 22.

She wins if you kill yourself. Kill her instead.

Wake up tomorrow morning and go do it. It sounds like you need a door that isn't a gun to your head.

um, you know this is Sup Forums and we a supposed to get him to kill himself right

I'm with this guy. Start doing some crazy shit. Hit up backpage and bang some sluts. Live a little before you die.

I've been here since '04. I've seen plenty of threads where they ended up doing it. I'm older now with a family of my own. I think this young man has a lot more to do.

tbh you guys are shit at your job