KS/b/ - KATAWA SHOUJO THREAD:

KS/b/ - KATAWA SHOUJO THREAD:
sir knight is getting married to grey edition.

But grey is already married to Misha

misha is unimportant

Tfw dubs

where the fuck did all those faggots go

Knight is literally just posting by himself, GG.

its grey and i

no one migrated when the other thread got rekt. trying to keep this shit alive.

performing cpr on this tread

you mean you faggots held a thread?

it's pretty sad that we are the only ones who ever stick around longer then one thread.

yeah it was just up not even 5 minutes ago.
I miss the days of 24/7 threads. there is some mod that hates crippled girls tho.

Yep. Very short-lived, got 404ed

it's been
what
two years?

some janitor didn't get his tendies

Well when this banning katawa threads shit was new, people tried. Its just been forever. I'm not ready to let go

idk it's been a really long time. grey and i have been together for over 3 years and we met in a thread long after ks/b/ had started. they started nuking it a few years ago and havent let up even with moot abandoning ship.

sametbhphampie

I meant it's been like two years since KS/b/ had an actual series of threads.

Yeah its been 2 years atleast since the ban. Im pretty sure im like third generation though the threads were there for quite some tkme before i joined

First gen, here. The good old days of youthful shitposting and discussion about cripples are long gone.

inb4 ded

Girls CAN love girls!

Lot of people got their shit together apparently

Are we back in action?

What do you mean, fam?

I never played KS until earlier this year. Kinda wish I had played it sooner so I could have seen all the threads.

Smash that mf lesbian lyke

KS/b/ was best from June 2013 to October 2013.
KSG was never good.

I hesitate to recommend it but /ksg/ is still going and last I checked it's a lot better than it was a year ago. Can't post lewd there though

Rin is queen

It's been a full year since I've seen one of these, what's happened?

>KSG
not worth bothering imo
haven't been there in awhile though.

can we fuck off this shit ass game already, move on kids

Never forget the field trips to KSG. Good times.
no u

For most of 2014-15 it was just fucking miserable. I poked my head in a few weeks ago and it's alright. People are making OC again so that's nice

getting jobs, graduating, all that shit. They moved on and forgot about their disabled waifus

Yeah it's been a year or so since I've checked in.

>tfw still a Hanabro
>tfw still talk to shy girls
>tfw still don't know who is who

tfw old fig

needs more rin
please

and more emey like any

only because we can't have threads long enough to get new people to play the fucking game.

yes

who is your best girl
who was your first girl?

yes
we are being hunted by the mods

no

>forgetting your disabled waifu

i refuse

i got you senpai

rin is gay lol

I'm relatively new, there was a quick resurgence and I got to know some people there. By then cripplecravers was fairly popular though.
excellent
heresy

fuck off shitzune

have one on the house

>not posting best baka

thank you

>
I didn't use it much. I forgot it existed.

Misha is fat

np
literally who
grey BTFO

Who dat
also Hana isn't worst girl. She was my second playthrough (I wanted her first but accidentally got Emi).

mods pls help im being bullied

emi's route is a trap. its hard to avoid it.

best girl from Baka and Test
you nigs need to get to niggin because I always posted non-cripple waifus
> who dat
what mean
Hana is best tbh
Had a Miki phase for a while. Came full circle with the Baconator.

I didn't stay long, I took an internet hiatus shortly after joining.
It is my understanding they moved to a discord now.
yes

It's literally like
if you make any healthy choice ever
you're on Emi's route.
Pretty much everyone ends up with her their first time.

I'm honestly surprised anyone got Hanako or Lilly as their first route. You get railroaded like a motherfucker towards Emi. Were I not aiming for Shizune I'd have gotten her too

Hence why I didn't make any healthy choices. I didn't try but I still got Hanako's route the first time 'round. I thought being healthy at all was gonna get me #rekt.

i know :.[ i got the bad ending
story hit way hard seeing as i actually have a heart defect and went thru the story when i was 19 hit to close to home

First was Emi. Best girl is Lilly. I was so happy I didn't get any bad ends on my first playthrough.

Well, actually I did get Shizune's bad end on my first go at her. Though I will say I like it more than her good end.

all girls are crippled amirite?
hisao has to have no reguard for his future to not end up with emi. he will die early in life with anyone else. but probably jump off a roof if he stayed with emi.

i found emis route to be the least impactful. i have a disconnect with her because my dad died when i was young and i wasn't that much of a cry baby

lilly is a solid middle of the pack choice. you wont get made fun of by me for liking her. did you stop playing after her route or did you quit?

Yep. As soon as you do anything healthy its Emi.

Sure fucking is. You seen the fat ass on that girl tho. Gadddamn

I went and 100%ed the game, as much as I didn't want to for Emi/Hanako's route.

getting Shizune is a bad end whatchu mean fam
tru
my gf is mentally crippled in someway I guess
I know dis
am genwun

the part that hit hard was the heart defect part not her story per say
found out about the defect as i joined the airforce and was told if i didn't maintain heart health id more than likely die at or before 50

Do you think Emi cleaned herself out beforehand or did Hisao get poo on his weenie?

If youre looking for impactful bad endings try the alpha. Spoiler: hanako kills herself

None of Shitzunes endings are any good

Tbh I love going down Shizune's route so I can get to the points where I can get pissed at her.

>
oh neat, have you played any other VNs ? was ks your first?
kek
how are you doing on that? staying fit user? would emi be proud?

The one where she kills herself is good. Only time I fapped to KS

Where can I find the Alpha? I was constantly worried Hanako was gonna off herself when playing her route.

Definite poop
But his dick did smell like lemons.

Haven't played any others, it was my first. Thought I've heard good things about Kara no shoujo or something like that, and I've been meaning to try it out.

I had poo weenie before. Nearly threw up. It smelled like vanilla, not lemon.
as long as you had fun
google fam, I lost my link but it's still on my computer. Probably in a pastebin somewhere.
G-Senjou no Maou is hella. So is the Sexy John Cena High School Adventure.

nope she wouldn't im not a fat sperglord but after two knee surgery s perfect fitness is a bit far off gona start going back to the gym again soon went from 180 to about 210 after first knee surgury then the second came after i was out of the af now im about 250 but am 6'2
to many numerous other injurys to really note unless ya wana here about it

Check out Maji de Watashi Ni Koi Shinasai 10/10

MOTHERFUCKING KS/B/ IS STILL A THING?!

MAH NIGGAS!

Suh brah

Which crippled bitch is in your fort?

Goodnight, KS/b/. Stay alive this time.

Rin cause she's a freak. She will eat your ass and deadpan talk about it to Emi the next morning (while Emi brushes her teeth)

are your knee injuries from the airforce? i didn't think you faggots legged it very often.

rin is best katawa

stay classy feel

Yo.

Rin obviously

half way never got the chance to do cool shit wont even pretend i did, i ripped a 1/3 of the cartilige out of my right knee in a sorta fight lol i dislocated my left knee in bmt and had to put it back and that just degenerated and the muscle grew in between the bones and they had to cut that out. dosnt help that i have degenerative / cartilage and lose tendons great grandpa was basically a lab rat in the marines and it caused degeneration in the family line

fucking lol'd

> listing injury's of note here starting from birth yea im pretty jacked up
> born dead 14 min hung myself with my ambilical cord
>reset legs from extreme bowlegged
>concussion at like 8 years old dad drooped a 2*4 of a roof
>broken nose 4 times not worth listing how
>compressed ribs from abuse
>broken collar bone left side and concussion
> fractures thru all growth plates left ankle
> another concussion
> fractured/ dislocated fingers
> eroded the lining of my stomach and esophagus