What is his end goal?

What is his end goal?

Climbing THA LADDAH

gettin dat paper

winning one for da land

best post

Bad pussy

to be a big lord

Crashing this realm... With no survivors.

they look good together

Why the fuck isn't anyone at King's Landing concerned about what's going on. The North is pretty much still in open rebellion and fighting amongst themselves with Little Finger running around pulling all sorts of shit. The South is now going through the same overthrow bullshit and even killed the King's sister. The Iron Islands just installed a new leader and are fighting amongst themselves with half the fleet being turned over to some crazy bitch with a bunch of barbarian horseman, sellswords, mindless and dickless warriors and dragons.

The Lannisters are just not worried at all.

Because they aren't Tywin Lannister.

I dunno man. But like. Damn. He is in there.

If Twin was alive he would take all of it into account and make a plan to come on top... but Cersei is retarded and Jaime just wants his sister's ass

they're too busy being held up at their doors by a bunch of medieval jehovah's witnesses.

they have their hands full with other dumb shit to care

WITH NOT SHURVIVHORS

Crashing Westeros.

The more war, the more chances he gets to look good for the winning side, the more he moves up, closer and closer to the iron throne. Thats the only thing I can think.

Set the affairs of your own house in order before you worry about others, They have a whore former queen, a queen who lied to the gods, and a faggot. They have to deal with the crazy nut jobs before they get to the wolves and flayed men, well, the wolves now i suppose. I really wonder what Winterfell is going to do now, will they try to war again or what?

I think preparing for the war with the dead

With the 16 men they have left?

For you

they're the good men

Keeping Harrenhal on the table ash well

If they are of House Goodmen they will have no problem