Does anyone here go to raves/music festivals? I just recently went to escape from wonderland...

Does anyone here go to raves/music festivals? I just recently went to escape from wonderland. There are so many hot chicks there that are practically naked. perfect for creepshots and groping(not that i do). Post creepshots of festival sluts or stories/experiences.

I went to escape from wonderland back in 2012 shit was fun dude. Only reason to ever go out to San Bernardino.

Ha! I lived in Berdoo last year. Fuckin lame.

Sauce is
#!CR5FFSDY!uNim2f9OwnGQ14y-7hNpS3Bj1EMtwIBk3wuldx8KKzY

Does anyone have pic ealated?

Rave sloots no need to take a creep shot they post it themselves

Shit yeah I can confirm this! I was there too! I'm surprised not many post any creep shots from any of these raves! This one's from Nocturnal this year

i attend lots of raves. ass everywhere and girls are fucked up off ecstasy so they love everyone and everything. easiest place to pick up women. i fingered a girl in the middle of a crowd once.

Posting some. I have the vid.

Same. I was at a flume concert. Don't even like flume but Mr carmack was also playing

Let's get a vola going!
volafile /r/BE06VNF

Do u know what events?

oc

How do you have fun at parties? I want to, but I can't talk, and just walk around looking confused.

itt: newfags killing the scene that's already been dead for like half a decade.

edc

get drunk as fuck before or do some drugs

Posting some vids related, best i've seen so far
xhamster.com/movies/4795693/big_pawg_booty_grey_pants_shaking_it_hard.html

I'm weak as fuck

Lol i dont care about the scene. Just the ass and tits

xhamster.com/movies/1524821/my_friend_at_a_rave.html

I'm really looking for this one

Any rave asians? I was at escape too....so much asian and latino booty

lol half a decade. I started partying in san bernardino in the late 90s.

OH MY GOD

well ur shit out of luck cuck

xhamster.com/movies/6244261/candid_blue_wedgie_jiggly_booty.html

There is no way that ass is completely natural. At least something was done to it.....tell me this was staged too....cause jesus....

Bet you're glad you got out, what a shit hole

MOAR

SpongeBob thiccpants damn is this an ass thread now

What are all this bracelets about?

more chicks high on molly

I had a girlfriend that would go to a festival and fuck 2-3 different guys/girls every day

>2010
>Go to Catholic Highschool
>All the guys included my friends are desperate virgin losers who don't know how to interact with women
>Go to DATSIK show in Toronto with one friend
>He spends entire night visibly grabbing the girls in the front row asses
>They're holding on to the bar and don't want to lose their spot so they do nothing
>He comes back to me
>"DUDE THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME HAHA"
>goes back to practically molesting the girls
>i'm cringing the entire time
>after the show he can't shut up about how many girls' asses he grabbed and how they weren't doing anything about it
>feel incredibly guilty because I know the reason most of them didn't do anything is because rape culture and really, what are they gunna do?

I'm honestly all for creeping but that night I was just blown away by my friend's immaturity and really, it showed me that despite feminism being a complete shit show, they do have some valid points, his actions were disgusting

Took friend to Northern Nights up in Humbolt and although he didnt forcibly grab any girls, he spent the entire time staring at the topless ones and trying to get some hippy rave girl ass. They can sense it, its not too hard to get it if you play your cards right

Met up with a 15-year-old girl at an event, got a photographer to sneak her in and fucked her in a room where we were above the crowd and she could stick her head out. Fucked her there, face to the crowd and got out in time to see security see us leave and wonder how the fuck we got into that room.

Wow an actual mature and thoughtful comment on feminism in the modern world. I'm truly impressed. I truly hate most "feminists" because of their made up terms just to shame white men, but someone really does need to shine a light on the issues women still face to this day.

Yeah im tryna see if i can find girls ive seen.

This is me, and how do I change this

dont touch people without asking first
talk to girls instead of groping them
idk man

Idk how to talk to girls without acting like a faggot

this. just go on instagram. search rave related hashtags... insane hot rave girls for months.

grope as you do, but tell them how nice their ass/boobs are... most of the time, rave girls will accept as the compliment you mean it to be... after breaking the ice, you are on your own... works for me, just sayin'

MOAR PLS

I mean just in general

i would just tell them how beautiful they are or say how nice their ass is, then ask if you can.
I've almost never gotten a no when I asked and half the time it goes onto something more.
Also go to a rave that you like the music playing and dance like a tard and hump the ground
Usually works

Pretty hard to strike up a conversation in the middle of a fucking rave. It's pretty clear if someone doesn't want you touching them dont have to be an autismo about it.

molly :)

take a decent dose of molly and you will want to talk to all the chicks

social lubricant like alcohol without the dumbassery

I find a way to do it, rafe est life

The real money in music festivals are drugging the hot girls, finding which ones have no family, make up some story of them running away with a boyfriend they met at said festival. Then a few months of training and selling them off in sex slave markets. Most are sold in Red China and Arab states, few with extended training stay as domestic sex slaves. That is really expensive but there is a market.

never thought to ask a girl if I could grab her ass at a rave. never thought it would be that simple.

yo wtf, the hell the madda witchya boi?

Yea mate, i like to go on Sup Forums and make uo stupid shit too

>these are what americans call 'raves'
its fucking hot but these are festivals nae fooken raves

>feel incredibly guilty because I know the reason most of them didn't do anything is because rape culture and really, what are they gunna do?
WTF? Seriously?

Look, you pussy faggots, they WANT you to feel them up. Believe it or not girls DO like sex. Pretty girls may be ambivalent toward sex-- but only because they get it any fucking time they want. Imagine your favorite candy. Imagine having literally as much as you want any time you want. It'll stop being so awesome after a while. That's what it's like to be a pretty girl.

They stop really craving sex and start to really use it to get what they want. Sort of like if your favorite candy became a universal currency. It's still candy to you, you still kind of enjoy it (but no longer crave it or need it), but now you can use it to get what you want.

They wear booty short PRECISELY so that men will stare and get horny and stupid and give the girl whatever she wants.

Get it through your heads: girls stand there and let you grope them because WOMEN LOVE ATTENTION MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE EXCEPT MONEY. They're there with their friends-- they feel safe. They can't get an STD from being groped. There's no downside. They get attention for free and they fucking love it.

And you fucking pussies mope around as though something bad had happened. Fuck off. Those girls got almost exactly what they wanted. The only way it could be better, from their perspective, is if it was THEM up on stage while the whole crowd showered them with attention (and money).

is this bait or do people this autistic actually exist? help me out here

I'm going to request this vid one more time before I go to bed. Anyone?

He's telling the truth. Fuck off to your safe space faggot.

Now fuck off.

This one time at a rock concert, i was standing in the front of the crowd. This is a place where people are basically forced to stand ridiculously close to eachother. This total hottie right in front of me kind of jumped her butt against my thighs by accident during one of the first songs. Me being the creep i am instantly acted to turn this into a perverted act. I felt myself getting hard and took my dick out of my underwear so there would be nothing but jeans covering it.

I then proceeded to jump up and down like the rest of the crowd, but in a slightly adjusted manner. The girl was now basically dry-humping my dick without realising. I would adjust my up and down movements to her ass moving up and down.

I could almost feel myself cumming after a couple of songs but noticed she was starting to turn around and look me in the eyes a couple of times.

I decided to stand somewhere else to watch the remainder of the concert.. Came so hard when i got home..

Guys i just wanted some fucking creep pics and maybe see if anyone else was
There

that makes sense

dont know if this is pathetic or the funniest thing ive ever read. right on

Mah nigga. Carmack is one of the few reasons I still go to festivals

top kek

Dumbest thing about it is that i don't really have a problem finding girls that dig me.. I think i even had a girlfriend at the time.

I'm just a ginormous pervert..

I was hoping to go and fuck my ex who had a nice fat ass but she started ignoring me and i drunk texted her talking shit. Felt good

Why didn't they just punch him in the face or gut? Is it because he is in highschool or because Canadian women are weak as shit? If he was in Denmark he would have gotten his head dislocated in one punch.