Where is the best place to park and fuck in a car?

Where is the best place to park and fuck in a car?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vftIGU8-uqs
likn.de/QxN
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice feet

living room

its harder in the daytime, but parking lots are always my go-to.

preferably a bigger parking lot to an office building where the only people going in and out are employees, or if lucky, find an empty parking lot to a store that's shut down/closed

to add on to that, a place like a movie theater isnt bad, park furthest away from the entrance in some obscure empty corner where no ones likely to want to park next to you

Churches. They're empty 5 days out of the week.

Church, rainy nights

until some old creepy fuck wonders why there's a car in the church lot and pulls up and looks in the window.

any parking lot with low traffic. preferrably a bigger one and park as far as way as possible from the entrance.

i used to park on the side of the city community center and fuck. i wouldnt recommend on a side street or in front of a house, ive had people come out of their houses and walk up to my car.

malls are a bad idea due to patrolling cops. fast food is okay if the parking lots big or the place is trashy enough like taco bell

the backseat

cum on window problem solved

Thanks for the ideas guys, I honesty can't find any place in my town that isn't busy 24/7.

Went to a park at 3am the other day hoping for some car sex, there were 4 people still there.

There's no big office buildings or parking garages around, and every parking lot has lights.

sounds like you live in a big city, so theres your problem

I don't, it's actually a small suburb in Oklahoma.

Your garage.

/thread

Behind the muffler shop

self serve car wash bay

if you're really paranoid, bring some quarters and soap up the windows.

your local police station

My street is poor choice.
I call the police, tell them a strange car is parked in front of my house and concerned it could be the violent takeover robbers that work the area.
Then sit back an watch as the police interrupt the fuckers.
There is probably nothing more humiliating than an officer with lights and gun breaking up a fuck session.

Would the drive in car wash be better? The one that sprays your shit by itself? I have one in my town that lasts like 15 minutes and is fairly well covered.

Parking deck.I fuck my gf in a parking deck on her campus on the regular. Don't fuck on the top unless you don't see cameras. We go the level below the top. No cameras. Good times. Also office areas after hours like some other user was saying. Churches only if you know that there isn't anything going on. If you can get inside abandoned buildings then do so. If not then fuck outside the building if there is an area that is not visible to the street.

>every parking lot has lights
cameras

>There is probably nothing more humiliating than an officer with lights and gun breaking up a fuck session.
unless he is hot and joins in

I should probably mention that I have a fully functional bed to fuck in. I just want to try car sex.

come to germany: your car is your personal space and you can do whatever the fuck you want if you're not on the road or on some preschool playground

Fake

Her toe is cropped

seriously?

Use to have a spot by my house where it was like the area was always empty. Was up a hill in the rich area. If you have a spot like that find it and have your Windows tinted. Always felt like we were being watched.

>in ur moms vago

Really?
I can finally have a place to have sex with my six child wives and 2 goats after my house gets bombed for the sixth time this week?
Inshallah, I shall begin my journey immediately!

ok Mormon

On the hood

Offroad

Trump & Clinton?

>he
>she
>tits or gtfo

Parking garages? Cops frequent those things, every level. Low grade troll.

OP, graveyards are frequented by cops as well. But not the grass parts in the back.

Wal-Mart parking lots are a good idea. 24 hours a day, go at night. Churches are an okay idea, but park in an inconspicuous place. Somewhere not too strange, but somewhere a cop might mistake a nightly janitor or security guard to park.

Try driving outside of your town and drive to a lake; public lakes that don't have a closing time, like a lake at a park. Public lakes are romantic as fuck. And every once in a while cars will drive by so if you're every in a bind you can call for help or something. But no one should come knocking on your window.

I used to fuck in an airport parking lot when I was in high-school.

This. They'll never expect it. Park near the entrance

right here
Don't be stupid, make sure to keep an eye out. Don't go missionary in the back seat like a dingus. Have your girl ride you in the passenger seat, don't go beeping the horn. Make sure to keep your fucking lights off. Public indecency isn't a funny thing, but just making out isn't so bad, so make sure you have your clothes on standby, not flipped inside out and lodged under and inside the seats. Don't kill your fucking battery. You don't have to rock the car like a pinball machine.

>youtube.com/watch?v=vftIGU8-uqs

fuck you op... that pic got me exited.
until i found the real pic...

just cause they have cams doesn't mean they're watching. a lot of them just record, then if something happens they can go back and see.

Carwash

It wouldn't be such a bad idea to have a blanket in the car or a pillow. Seat belts can hurt like a bitch.
I would like to fuck on a plane or train, like an old style train, the one John Marston gets off of in the beginning of Red Dead Redemption.

I always park in the middle of cornfields. Usually there's a side dirt road that only gets used during the day if at all. Pull down it till u can't see anything in front or behind you. You Can fuck forever there. Hell sometimes during the day too

I've fucked in a school parking lot on a weekend, probably risky as hell but it was on the back side of the school away from the main road so nobody saw the car.

My go to place though is on this side street that's just a dirt road surrounded by cornfields. There's a small road that runs off of it to access the field and I just pull my car down the road a ways and turn my car off. Someone could drive right by and probably wouldn't even notice it when it's dark.

Tbh though OP I would avoid doing this in parking lots and shit because depending on where you are it can be illegal and you could get fined or even jail depending on where you got caught.

Until you get stuck in mud.
Just play it smart. Those fields aren't meant for you to be there.

Engine comparent or glove compartment.

Nice trips. But that's what gets some people off, the possibility and thrill of being caught.
School lots are great, but preferably a college parking lot. You could get fucked if you're caught fucking in a high-school parking lot and you're over eighteen or don't attend that school.

better than tinder! plenty of horny sluts of your city on likn.de/QxN

Damn I'm tired. Could've sworm you asked the best place to fuck a car.

Fucking in the car in a snowy winter is hot af.

Speaking from more experience than I'm proud of:

At night, never go anywhere that isnt 24 hour or always busy. My favorites are any place that is relatively dark, low (comparatively) traffic, and where cars are expected to be. Specific examples are hospitals (especially parking garages, but watch for cameras) , and hotel/motel parking lots are top tier for low suspicion.

In the daytime, anywhere thats low traffic really

Public lake, crop field, closed food market lot at night, church at night, drive outside of town and fuck at some old gas station or something similar. During the day you should fuck in areas behind buildings or alleys, preferably shaded by trees.

>Speaking from more experience than I'm proud of:
implying you feel ashamed? that's golden advice there. i would have never thought of that.

On deez nuts!

I guess its really not so bad. But im 34 years old and fuck women in cars regularly. I feel like i should be past all that by now buti love it too much

Churches are sometimes good.
Really remote roads that run into wooded areas.
Houses of friends that you know are out of town, or outside your house.

All usually good places.
I don't fuck around with churches and dirt roads anymore - people have shown up every time, but I think it's just my bad luck.

Bar-skanks?

nice nutz

better than tinder! plenty of horny sluts of your city on likn.de/QxN

Actually no, until recently i didnt even really go out to bars, but bar skanks truly are some of my favorite, albeit most stressful, lays. Usually its girls from work. I get older, younger, fat, thin, homely, and attractive depending. I have a penchant for older women as well as slightly bigger girls because they always want to suck me off or fuck me in a car (or anywhere). They are pleasers for sure.

I'm not this kind of guy, but I do believe women and men with similar lifestyle choices should make the perfect match. Like a larger woman should proabably see herself with a larger man.

How much is slightly larger to you?

Shit i dont know man. I like thick, sometimes even straight up fat if she's got pretty eyes and a smile etc. Im about 185 or so, in pretty decent shape so maybe as big as me or bigger

lol very strange

Fuckin pleb. Car sex fuckin blows. Same with shower sex, its overrated. Best place to fuck is and always will be a fuckin bed.

I am so much stranger than i can handle sometimes. I love the uniqueness it gives me but i hate it sometimes too

Fucking in water is dope.

Why does ppl always hate shower sex? I have never had a bad one in my life

It can be pretty difficult if you don't have any support or handles or your two heights are pretty off. Maybe the time I tried my girlfriend was just a ding dong. I ended up falling out of the shower and ripping the curtain off. It's really awesome soaping up your girl for some soapy steamy sex though.

405. Nigga where you at? I have the same problem

ayy lmao my nigga

I used to Park near construction site during the nigth. Done it for months but Once a private cop come to check.

I suggest near the Woods far fronte city.

my experience has been 'busy' parking lots are best, just leave a few cars space between you and the aisle so it just looks like you were parked there when it was crowdeder.

>real
You're not fooling anyone.
Those feet are still the same.

In my garden, don't worry, you'll be safe as there's cctv coverage.

Emergency lane on a highway.

Multilevel parking top floor mid day.

Look at his toes.....

Beaner

wtf

Find a house with a for sale sign in the yard that is obviously empty. Park in driveway.