TRUMP WINS BABY

TRUMP WINS BABY

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/fbi-clinton-cash_us_5819fda4e4b01f610e3948af
mostdamagingwikileaks.com/
nydailynews.com/news/national/lawsuit-accusing-trump-raping-girl-13-december-hearing-article-1.2828413
ifyouonlynews.com/politics/the-other-shoe-just-dropped-witnesses-recount-trumps-sex-parties-with-coked-up-teen-models/
reverbpress.com/politics/trumps-rape-case-threatens-uncover-even-shocking-details-teen-sex-trafficking/
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/300551-report-trump-walked-into-teen-beauty-pageant-changing
youtube.com/watch?v=eFQhw3VVToQ
bipartisanreport.com/2016/10/25/breaking-fbi-launches-official-investigation-into-donald-trump-political-bribes-details/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pay to play. the fuck ...

Neat.
Hiloli is queen then.

Gov't offices were bought and sold by Clintons. Though Bill probably engaged in more of what you're thinking of. ;)

If only this were true
fuck why cant this election just be over sooner

>;)
this faggot

...because Breittard told me so!

Learn to vet your sources, fuckwad. Otherwise you'll continue being astonishingly ignorant of the realities of this election.

notice how it doesn't actually say they found anything, just that the evidence could lead to something.

>implying breitbart is implicity wrong about everything

>learn to vet your wife's boyfriend, otherwise you'll continue being astonishingly cucked

link to article?

>Learn to vet your sources, fuckwad. Otherwise you'll continue being astonishingly ignorant of the realities of this election.

Sounds sort of like what the right is saying about mainstream media..

Breitbart is not a valid source. Find a valid source saying this and I will believe what you are saying, but without a source that is valid I can't believe you. Just because Breitbart says shit you like to hear doesn't make them truthful. When a news site like breitbart has as much history of publishing dumb bullshit that isn't true, they lose crediblity. You can't expect us to just believe them now after all the bullshit they've spewed.

>>implying breitbart is implicity wrong about everything
Can Breitbart write the truth? Sure. Should we EVER trust them to? No, because Breitbart is - openly - in Trump's pocket. I can't write a recommendation for a job interview from myself, can I? What I write might even be true, but how could you possibly expect interviewers to trust that "recommendation" when I was the one writing it? The fact that it's not "user" but "user corp" who wrote it is irrelevant. I'm behind it, and therefore it's untrustworthy, because I'm not an unbiased source of information on myself.

>True Pundit
In other words, nothing happened

Trump is gonna do hard time for rapeing that 13 year old girl.

what does the nypd know

is this one guy doing all these fake news stories or is it a meme I missed? is it a meme if its a political stratagy?

Just go read about the "Lolita Express"

Wikileak prepare phase 3 of hillary leak.

Have fun

>shilling fake articles
stop

Nice try.......

>using emoji
you should probably kill yourself

> implying it's fake

>Trump not stumped; Promises to jump motorcycle over all of Mexico

Confirmation from two separate FBI agents today:

A separate investigation into the Clinto Foundation including allegations of pay-to-play have now taken "very high priority" at FBI.

Appears to be far more expansive than previously reported.

Investigation will continue regardless of the outcome of the election.

Agents are going to push until they get an INDICTMENT even as far as 100+ agents threatening to resign if it doesn't happen.

Looks like the FBI found the blood in the water, they're not stopping until they get their meal. :^)

She's done. Time to start trying to bribe the prison warden to get her a special menu and a new mattress in her cell.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/fbi-clinton-cash_us_5819fda4e4b01f610e3948af

This

Kek rekt

Is it time for your meds yet? Keep holding on to that tinfoil hat, kiddo.

Huma done 911 with Weiner

FUCK YES... FUCK THAT CUNT BITCH HAHAHA

Phase 3? What's that going to entail? Fuk I'm so excited for this Trump presidency

"Any immunity deal is null and void if any subject has lied in any of the previous interviews during the investigation."

Boy, oh boy. Her whole squad's going doing in flames. I wonder if Podesta is going to flip as State Witness first or Huma to save their own ass.

Also, Trump flipped Nevada and took it from Hillary yesterday and is closing a 3-point gap in Pennsylvania and Virginia.

It's happening. Savor it, anons. We're on the edge of glory here.

My dick is so ready

Kiddo should probably skip the meds if he doesn't want to wake up buttfucked by Hillary her crew.

Is she still running against Donald Trump?
Looks like I'm voting for Hillary.

I'm nowhere near a prison cell so I have no worries of being buttfucked by Hillary as that's the only place she's headed. No one's letting that corrupt bitch touch the White House. Obama beat her the fuck out the first time she ran, now she tried to throw out the rules the second time running to WIN AT ALL COSTS but now the chickens have finally come home to roost. Time for her to pay the piper. You'll see her on the new season of Orange is The New Black though, so there's that. :^)

Never go against the family.
Huma needs to disappear.

Maybe she can call those "local lawyers" advertising to get her out of the pickle she seems to find herself in right now.

Little did you know the wall is only there to hold up the stunt ramp

shes still going to win

winning will only make her resignation worse

Don't kid yourself. She'll be in handcuffs come Monday.

nigger

fag

>Breittard! Trumpkins! Twoofers!

mostdamagingwikileaks.com/
She's getting more fucked by the day

>>;)

ITT: Aspies edging to unsourcable news.

#justdeepsouththings
#muhgunsmuhjerb

you trumpfags seem ....desperate

Sameshill
Probably you too

2/5

i dont support none faggot beta

>you

At least trumps not a pedo
>inb4 21st assault claim where the first 20 were debunked

Even Clinton knows you're dumb

u wot m8?

nydailynews.com/news/national/lawsuit-accusing-trump-raping-girl-13-december-hearing-article-1.2828413

ifyouonlynews.com/politics/the-other-shoe-just-dropped-witnesses-recount-trumps-sex-parties-with-coked-up-teen-models/

reverbpress.com/politics/trumps-rape-case-threatens-uncover-even-shocking-details-teen-sex-trafficking/

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/300551-report-trump-walked-into-teen-beauty-pageant-changing

>mfw i hate Hillary but i cant wait to see all the trumptarts sperg out when she wins

Wiener is ripped.

No proof. Just like the last score of "victims"

I'm over 40
Hillary did not write that
you're an idiot

>comedy central
I see why your news is so misguided

>No proof

>no source

why do you murricans shoose if u want to eat a turdsandwich or get a giantdouche up your ass. There are other candidates too and they are better.

I crack up every time I see that pic of Weiner.

Even Trump knows you're dumb

By proxy of her top aides she did moron

>nearly 1/3 of population voting
This is clearly faked.

Only there is proof. The fbi is investigating her. Again.

truepundit.com

superlegit

more credible source than fox news

youtube.com/watch?v=eFQhw3VVToQ

Libcucks better prepare themselves for 8 years of the best president we're ever gonna have.
Trumpo 2016!

its a civil suit not criminal you fucking retard

>he uses logical fallacies too
Topkek no wonder you can't see through Clinton's lies

that doesn't prove shit. The emails they're looking at aren't even hers.

I guess since the trump rape case is open that means he's guilty.
also
I guess he must be guilty of fraud too
bipartisanreport.com/2016/10/25/breaking-fbi-launches-official-investigation-into-donald-trump-political-bribes-details/

#draftourdaughters
Trump is a pussy and wants peace.
Only Hillary has the guts to avenge her leaked felonies

Why didn't you faggots pick Sanders?

We could have stopped this.

>aren't even hers
Sure, kid

I'm really confused by these. Are they supposed to be funny? I'm getting a 5-year-old telling a joke vibe here.

see
not from her

idiot

>*sweats profusely*
>*starts smugging out and screaming cuck*
I miss when you guys were happy clopping to MLP and whining about being friendzoned.

>taking his political advice
What's next, a Jay z concert so people actually go to her rallies?
Topkek

Republicans think flags are people? I see the distinction in the orientation of the phones but not the humor.