Do you keep any kind of tally or memento of the people you've slept with?

Do you keep any kind of tally or memento of the people you've slept with?

bump

Yes I do
> 0

I used to before I started fucking regularly, I remember in early high school keeping a count of how many times I made out, then eventually I realized it was dumb and pointless.
As for fucking... probably around 1500 times now with about 16 different people. Most of those times were with 2 different people.

iv lost track but probably 25-30
i used to keep initials but lost the book

I'm 25 and my number's at 37. I honestly wish I hadn't been such a whore, cus now sex just seems pointless. I see it as just a distraction from achieving anything; an animalistic instinct charging against self-respect and understanding. It's brutalz boyz

Like socks?

>Do you keep any kind of memento of the people you've slept with?
herpes
I go out of my way to pass it on
god bless craigslist and tinder

Any other clothing?

Does rape count?

21 m, been with 5 girls since age 18

21 and my numbers 30, i fucking feel u bro

I have an email folder that has one email thread for each girl I've fucked. If I didn't communicate with her over email then I just send myself an email with some notes and put it in the folder. I've got 285 threads in it so 285 girls. I'm 47 so not really that high.

I've stopped fucking girls I meet/pick-up about 7 years ago. It's too much work and I'm too busy starting a couple of startups isince then. So now I just fuck hookers at brothels (I live in Europe). I don't count or keep track of the hookers.

What's funny is that I never got an std fucking normal girls - many married and many without condoms. Instead I got the clap twice from hooker blowjobs. So now I'm even cutting down on the hookers.

I don't have to keep track and I probably never will have to.

i keep track with my ears. for every girl i bang, i have an ear.
i have 2 ears
>19

I actually had this little black book for a while that i sort of treated like a diary. Everytime i banged someone i'd write down the name, date, and a little blurb about it. Then puberty kicked into maximum overdrive somewhere near the end of sophmore year and i've been pulling at least one chick a month before moving to another one. It's legit sex addiction according to several doctors and therapists but seeing as with faulty balls I haven't had to really deal with the common issue that arises from banging over 100 different women over the course of 7ish years.

No. you fucking weirdo.

There's no such thing as sex addiction. You're built to fuck. It is a fundamental need and saying you have a sex addiction is like saying you have a breathing addiction.

I'm not saying i think its an actual thing but apparently when it gets to be an issue effecting life and activities its legally considered an addiction.
I've lost several jobs, had to replace my expensive as piss cellphones no less than 8 times, and moved twice because of it.

Yes

Exactly 0 so far

wtf? how about not fucking psycho bitches with emotional problems? i mean wtf, ive been with tons of bitches and never had a single problem. when im done with them and the relationship I say goodbye and its over. its 2016. do you know how to block people? wtf dude lol

Hyperventilation.

Now eat a dick like the sex addict you are.

Its not always them. I've had maybe 3 out of the 20ish incidents that were from clingers or crazies and i still bang the crazy now that she understands.

Ex: having an affair usually leads to that persons life fucking up and i just leave, right? Well when the affair is with your boss and your boss is high up the corporate ladder and married to the CEO then it also tends to fuck up your life.

Its almost always a third party that causes shit like that to happen.

>be me
>get bored in basic combat training one Sunday
>decide to pass the time by making a list of women I've had sex with
>write names, rated on looks 1-10, rated on performance 1-5 stars, brief description of each encounter
>written in small Memo book wrapped in black duct tape with "The Book" written on the cover in white paint marker
>finally finish it and keep it hidden in the shoulder pocket of my ACU top (the only pocket that is never searched or used
>a few days after I finish the book I accidentally leave it in the laundry area on a washing machine
>realize what I did and go back to look for it, but it's gone
>awshitnigga.gif
>wait a couple days for it to either resurface or someone to mention something about it
>hear nothing
>a few more days later we're at an FTX event (basically an obstacle course/overnight camp)
>one of the females strikes up a conversation with me
>"hey, user. I...uh...read your book."
>NahThatAintMe.jpeg
>try to act dumb
>she unvelcros her shoulder pocket and shows me the cover of The Book
>"user, you realize your name is in it, right?"
>tfw I forgot that I wrote my name on all my shit day 1 of basic. Tfw my last name is written on the very back page.
>decide I can't deny it
>"How much have you read?"
>"all of it."
>she goes on to tell me that it has been passed around the female barracks as fapping material

When women are couped up together for a few weeks without sex, they have a much higher sex drive than men. Don't let them fool you.

>she asks me if I want it back
>I jokingly say "only if you're done with it."
>immediately feel like a moron for that joke
>she laughs anyways and hands it back to me

I have a female platonic friend that gets off on hearing about my sex life. It's pretty fun
She talked about how she likes watching people have sex. I offered her to watch me, but after talking to my fwb and I, she got weirded out