Itt justify why you're a failure

Itt justify why you're a failure
>high school dropout
>Work at Mcdonalds
>Kissless virgin
But I have nearly 48m woodcutting experience on osrs

Maybe not as bad as OP but ill bite.
>22
>havent been in any relationship outside of a couple one nighters in over 3 years now
>working an aviation job in the marine corps and am a total faliure at it and desperately trying to save face before the pull my rank for incomptency.
>pack a day smoker
>financially irresponsible
>not fat but out of shape as hell
>no cool skills or hobbies or further education
>think about suicide daily.
Pic related. Its what i smell like by noon.

>I have nearly 48m woodcutting experience on osrs
That's ~320 hours

G man?

What's osrs? Also you should get your GED man. You'll be so proud of yourself

Dw op one day they will add master capes to osrs, then you can get 120m wc xp. Think of it as a future life goal.

But user I got my GED and I don't feel great, signed out of hs and I'm still only 18 :( why am I not proud?

I'm not though.

I'm in uni, I have a girlfriend, a job for next summer, I'm fairly popular and I feel great about life in general.

At the moment at least things are going pretty well.

That doesn't sound too bad tbh. It sounds like with some effort on improving yourself you'd be a lot happier. I believe in you user

Maybe you're just too critical of yourself and that prevents you from feeling good about your actual achievements. I know a lot of people like that. They're not complete failures but they sure feel and act like they are. It's a pretty vicious cycle but recognizing you're in it might help to break it.

the third one.
I am 18, have no life skills and no money. never seen the point in a relationship.
>hey everyone i'm dating aren't I cool
>waste money on cold hearted bitch.
>break up the next week.

what's the point? seems like to much trouble just for the chance of sex. plus all of the single chicks my age are fat, black and retarded.

you stupid fucking WASTE. You are there right now with all the information and experience at your hand.. and you call yourself a failure..."save face"?

>22
>in school/work program
>lazy
>6'8" 407 lb fat ass
>virgin
>rapist fantasy
>used to inhale febreeze to get high
>also killed 4 cats before I was 15

how much do you eat usually

Not as much as I used to but at least 4 meals a day

move more

Runescape is a dead end, if you have enough time to get 48m xp you have time to achieve things in real life.

Because I was suspended from service for shooting a terrorist with a hostage without the clp authorizing it, almost risking the op

you're a shitkunt then go be a wallmart security that's all you're good for can't follow orders

Pretty worth it

Because I'm about to fail my calc 3 and phys exams on Monday which means I'm going to have to drop the classes which means my already shit transcript is going to prevent me from getting into a good chem engineering program will prevent me from going to grad school to get a PhD after that.

you have until Monday stop complaining you can pass it if you deserve to and if you fail then you fail and can do it again for another year

Just move on, retake the class it ain't the end of the world

>26
>neet for several years now
>only worked once for two years
>don't feel I could ever be a part of this normie society again
>never had a gf, never had sex

Youll be a wizard soon.