Ask a guy flirting with a 12 year old girl anything

Ask a guy flirting with a 12 year old girl anything.

We know each other irl and she snaps me so much... like wow lol. Btw im 23

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2aIiX5jXyA4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How many guys do you think are going to fuck you in the ass when you completely fuck up and go to jail?

But i wont fuck up and go to jail. She really likes me and our flirting is mutual

im 23 too,when did you find out you were a pedo?

Flirt bro but please keep your dick in your pants. Or have you fucked her already?

I mean if you cant go get girls your age, then go younger so they're more naive to a piece of shit like you. Kys lol

yeah until youre a dick to her and she shows someone the messages. or until she really likes you and shares with her friends about the cute older guy shes talking to.
Its not illegal for her to flirt with you.

Pics or it didn't happen OP.

Are you afraid of her selling you out?

Too late, ive already fucked her.

your ass gonna get rekt bro, please post it in the rekt thread when your done.

youtube.com/watch?v=2aIiX5jXyA4
Two minutes into the movie you pedo

This. You are just taking advantage of them.

how do you two know each other and why take the risk?

These girls look older. 16-18.

>Ask a guy flirting with a 12 year old girl anything.

Does Huma know you're at it again?

user is this what you call a slut?

dumbass... don't admit that.

Pls send pics and number

proof it fgt

you're a fucking asshole.

tell us a story

>the fucking overlay makes the text impossible to remove

I'm not even a pedo but this makes me really angry

been there. I miss her

/thread

Kek

Does she wear makeup, what age do girls start doing that

underrated post

>could be Bill, could be Anthony
>who knows
>Rawr XD

Yeah she does. Her older 13 year old friend wears heaps and some dudes nistake her for being 16+.

I even had my friend hit on her before lol he didnt knew she was 13. Shes beautiful too

How do you get girls, any girls, to snap you? I have nothing going on, and it sucks.

no op, but omegle was great for that

Do you have a hard time fitting in?

Can you die? Id rather you die right now than reach any form of happiness. Do you understand that this is a incorrect behavior? Can you not?

>Do you understand that this is a incorrect behavior?

It really isn't if she's in puberty.

How many black dicks can you handle? Also do you prefer top or bottom rack?

The right one even doesn't look as a girl.

Not enough pictures in this bread

This has to be bait. Just so you know. Even having a series of text messages where you flirt with her can be construed as 'grooming' which can have legal repercussions too.

My faggot radar!

Id rather be a fagget that a craddle robber. I bet you fuck little boys you enabling catholic priest. Drink the koolaid

You're so mad your insults don't even make sense.

Girls around 13 are sexually mature. Not to mention horny as hell and also hot.

seek help

the fbi is comminagechya faster than a chimichanga can be grilled

'Reported

your net contribution to society will always be negative

an hero and don't perpetuate the cycle of confusion and hate

it's the only remotely decent thing to do

If you don't think pubescent girls are capable of being sexy, you're the one who should seek help. Pic related was 12 when this pic was taken.

Seriously, why are you so upset?

Im not mad particularly. I just find your tastes trash. And i think as a human you should do better. But in the event that you cant progress this change, a good aid to remapping your brain is 3 cups of koolaid mixed with bleach. It will give your body a fresh feeling and when you wake up you will be cured :) good luck on your journey

How'd you guys meet?
How long have you known each other?
....t-tips?

No son, take a seat. 13 year old are underdeveloped and should only stimulate the need to protect and not a sexual urge. No go stand in a corner and reflect on your life.

:, ( why do i have to get reported when the pedo is right there. You are wrong. You are cruel. Batman wouldnt report me... although batman made robin wear those short shorts.... ah i get it. You are with them. You must be a pedocopter

Tip number 1 : dont do it

Post pics faggot.

>Im not mad particularly

I'd say hanging around a thread created for and populated by people you find so detestable takes a certain amount of anger. Not to mention constantly wishing ill and suggesting they kill themselves.

> I just find your tastes trash. And i think as a human you should do better.

Better how exactly? Sexually mature girls are at or near peak fertility. From a biological standpoint it doesn't get a whole lot better.

>13 year old are underdeveloped and should only stimulate the need to protect and not a sexual urge.

Should they now? Again, 13.

this.

the fact you're talking on here is bad enough. you think this is really anonymous? if you're ever busted they'll likely find info here. and you've probably talked about this else where (on forums or to friends). just saying, you should be more careful, dumbass.

because you stupid assholes get caught up in arguments about paraphelia and pedophelia, not realizing that the young people who are feeling "sexy" are just mimicking what they see in pop culture and you're just seeing what you want to see

seriously, you're very much part of the reason I and so many others have to deal with assholes in customer service

In our cultural climate, you're making people assholes and I resent it.

inb4 "i only look at loli"

sure buddy, sure. if you seriously think you won't go through with it, you might as well kill yourself now.

god you people are the fucking worst. I'm very barely willing to open up a dialogue here, but I'm gonna start it with that

Thread recap?

so your one of them go kill yourselves kind. ive never fucked a kid and used to be attracted to them. cops got involved blah blah blah after years of sessions now im not should i still go kill myself?

also customer service in what?

>young people who are feeling "sexy"
>are just mimicking what they see
[citation needed]

>and used to be attracted to them

sure thing pal, tell yourself it was just a phase

case in point

Well, to be honest i was bored and saw someone my age doing questionable thing. Although i say kill yourself and wish ill will upon you, i dont condone in suicide. If you take it to heart in sorry (but maybe you should try it out... you know what they say, dont knock it) and yes staying within your generation is the natural order for humans. Preying upon the young is quite dispicable and ruins them. And yes, 13 a developing youth. You should want to grow and culture them. Why dont you just go for a 18 year old, or even better a 21 year old, theyre still young and have experience in life. With luck you might even catch a virgin.

P.s.
Dont knock it...

wasnt a phase. fucking years of therapy. there are differences between peds. some peoples ignorance amazes me

How does it feel knowing you'd be kill if daddy ever found out?
If there's no daddy then we can thank mob justice for murdering you

check'd

I patiently wait for these to be answered

sorry for not including the .01% of people who recover from it. it's almost as if that's logistically impossible for every single point against negligent deviants

And utterly shit in bed