youtube.com/watch?v=OQt4e3Odc2c
rateyourmusic.com/~th_sonicyou
rateyourmusic.com/~td17
rateyourmusic.com/~cosmictones
rateyourmusic.com/list/kirilov3/★-we-the-gravediggers-marxists-on-rym-☭/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rateyourmusic.com/~SedFlanbird

rateyourmusic.com/~riceshoes

FIRST FOR RICESHOES!!! FIRST!! FIRST!! FIRST!!!!!!!

rateyourmusic.com/~Stego

Is this an example of a patrician?

youtube.com/watch?v=a136H5K3OKw

And a stunning entrance by mentally ill newcomer, Xuxosis!

who the fuck is that

>]
Ju st dont pay attention to that noob theyre just a attention seeker
Select all squares that match the label: Jeans.

cuckosis

I'll stab a dude that mocks my good friend, Sal. Fight me.

The tranny killer, no?

u got your facts mixed up dude

Why do people think its okay for them to use the t word??

I'm positive. Are you?

who are you again

this!

Sal is a changed man now

Freeing Bobby Shmurda Makes The Heart Grow Fonder

who

js bach dummy

because they're retarded and hate things they don't understand because they've never met any IRL

Every tranny I've ever met (I go to a very liberal college) is an obnoxious asshole with severe emotional problems.

It's all environment, nothing more and nothing less. It's also borderline arrogant to assume you know what it's like to be the opposite sex.

Anyone got an argument against this? I'd love to hear it.

rateyourmusic.com/~cancherito

you should learn to act your own age (14)

They aren't assuming that though, and maybe they have emotional problems because everybody takes a big fat shit on them all the time

Not an argument, you inept fuck.

>They aren't assuming that though

Then what are they assuming? Where do these thoughts of not feeling like you're in the "right body" or gender/sex come from?

>maybe they have emotional problems because everybody takes a big fat shit on them all the time

Maybe they should grow thicker skin then, and become stronger versions of themselves, and not essentially tattoo the word "VICTIM" on their foreheads.

ur face isnt a arguemint (neither is saying trans people are all ob n oxious ass holes but )

rateyourmusic.com/~jmarvin_

good evening my fellow music raters

Having a birth condition (improper hormone doses in the womb) is where that comes from, creating a disconnect from body and mind, and they do have thick skin, if they didn't they wouldn't be presenting as that in public, they'd be hiding it because people love to attack their legitimacy, such as yourself
It takes a lot of strength not to cave to people saying "you're not a real [blank]" because a lot of people say that, they hear it every day

Nice passive-aggressive dig.

My point was that I've never met or talked to one that didn't have severe emotional (and mental, by extension) problems.

So we agree that it's a disorder then. Why accept disorders? Why are they right?

>Where do these thoughts of not feeling like you're in the "right body" or gender/sex come from?
Why are you asking Sup Forums? You could just look it up, the information is out there.

u need to get out more... jeez Hey Everyone! Look at this turbo VIRGIN here!! Ahahahahahahahah

Not an argument either, non-entity.

The arguement is: ur a froob

Typical leftist, thinking everything in their bubble is self-evident and discussion is worthless. Maybe you're the one who needs to get out more.

UMM,, WHAT?!?!?

get a load of this guy.. What Age Are You In? THE WONDER THE WONDER THE NOOO!! ILL BEAT YOU BACK TO AGE OF EMPIRES

>Why accept disorders? Why are they right?
It's the best solution medical science has available for harm reduction/making the best of a poor situation, if you feel like you have a better idea you're welcome to go to med school and prove its legitimacy to your peers
Why are you assuming he's on the left? Treating people with empathy is bipartisan, maybe you're the one in the bubble?

Did I stutter?

Why are the trannies right? Why shouldn't we treat what they *feel* like the delusions of a schizophrenic?

w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-wh-h-h-h-yy-y-y-y-y nn-n-n-n-nn-n-n-not.

>It's the best solution medical science has available for harm reduction/making the best of a poor situation

Proof?

>Why are you assuming he's on the left?

Because I know riceshoes, he's a leftist. A leftist with nothing to say for himself.

so much for the tolerant left

This is a bit different though. Try to keep up.

all meh

The burden of proof is on you because you're the one claiming you know better than medical consensus, it's not exactly like you're saying something unique, the Sup Forums hivemind says things like you're saying a lot, if there's a better way somebody who thinks like you should go prove it to the medical community, but they haven't because there isn't one, it's similar saying you know how to make autistic people not autistic anymore and then not providing any solution, just saying that they should stop, it's a lazy argument with little weight behind it

have you ever pwned some1 SO FRIGGIN'' HARD that ALL count em ALL of there posts CEASE TO EXIST!!

so how about that music

rateyourmusic.com/~MichaelKeating

i have an interview tomorrow but i just slept 5 hours and can't go back to sleep

youtube.com/watch?v=n_xiF4UVpsU

Might as well skip it at this point. It's not worth the hassle.

rateyourmusic.com/~savagebear

a no one
a mentally handicapped shitposter
a pedo
cancerito

i really want to do this though..though you may be right

self viralizer

Either leave my boy marv alone or fight me in the park.

Pedo

savagebear

ex machina except the robots are trannies

youtube.com/channel/UCHjF2khwp4kek8w7_0fNUBg

Why is it that despite trying to be unique, every other tryhard hipster trash on RYM has that same exact taste?

>Noise based music ranging from noise rock to shoegaze to power electronics
>Ethnic folk music and avant/free folk/early blues/american primitivism
>Free jazz
>Electronic music that sticks within the experimental realm of either musique concrete, industrial/post-punk, onkyo/sound design/free improv stuff

Oh and I forgot to add that some combination of Loveless, Spiderland, and/or Leaves Turn Inside You is also among their favorites.

you just combined a lot of different stereotypes into one. i suggest lurking more

youtube.com/watch?v=LK6uXwzJrgY

i hope you aren't suggesting that loveless and musique concrete suck because then i'd have to smack you

Pssshh you kidding me? You don't think there are many guys on RYM that don't have Live I, Daikanjyo, Machine Gun, and GMGN as their favorites?

Those, and everything else on this list sucks.

rateyourmusic.com/list/funeralparade/how-to-get-mad-rym-cred/

youtube.com/watch?v=7EVSJoJiRiE

maybe you're just a fag then dude

this is great thank you for sharing

youtube.com/watch?v=SNV1Y01xNk8

classic for you

smooth
i don't know too much about soul music but i love when it's mixed with pop, like in that proud mary cover i posted. if you got anything in that department i'd appreciate it a lot

You like girl groups right

youtube.com/watch?v=mWlDP55iTzk

youtube.com/watch?v=OQt4e3Odc2c

good EP

>applecat blocked you on facebook

music for this feel

My name's Sal and I look like a disgusting greasy gopher who killed his cat and brother. Ask me anything.

L "Y" J but my name's Sal and I look like a disgusting greasy gopher who killed his cat and brother

Wtf I hate L "Y" J now!

I hate you all.

Sal isn't L "Y" J though.

Wtf I love L "Y" J now!

>REEEEE

Holy fuck, I'd love to punch this crazy spic

>admitting to all this shit with a trip on

oh wow a chilean is fucked up I never would have guessed

i laugh every time

rich coming from you

You don't know much about anything

What's with this guy's account? Almost 50k releases wishlisted and 8k "reviewed" but no ratings or anything. Does he have the special UHS wishlisting feature?

rateyourmusic.com/~th_sonicyou

It could just be some user's alt for wishlisting only.

Wouldn't you like to know?

Many do that, this is ~Thedesolateone's fakerating alt:
rateyourmusic.com/~td17

Wanna see a picture of my cat?

rateyourmusic.com/~cosmictones

that account is a conceptual art piece

oh that reminds me are there any good recent onkyo releases on bandcamp?

What's wrong with chileans? Another example is AMG who's a idiotic nazi pretending to be a girl
see comment box of this list
rateyourmusic.com/list/kirilov3/★-we-the-gravediggers-marxists-on-rym-☭/

Almost all south americans on Sup Forums are toxic shitposters desu

south american here, can confirm

have you ever friended someone and they didn't friend you back? if so, who was it?

mine
>No_
>heavycoffee
>carbonado

thedb when I friended him ~2-3 years ago, but back then I was friending a lot of people from rym threads
btw are you sure No_ just wasn't away when you friended him? I send him a request before he returned and when he started rating again he added me

i sent him a request in 2014 and he never added me to this day.