>told my wife about it
>told her about being on a verge of cheating
>talk with her many times that I need plenty of sex and get nothing
>she just says "but I don't need it"
>love my wife very much, really
>don't want to cheat
>have constantly blue balls
>probably will eventually cheat

Does that make a bad person Sup Forumsros?

Nope... she is not meeting your needs. She's not the one for you.

that bitch is being selfish.

1 Corinthians 7:4
The wife does not have authority over her own body but yields it to her husband. In the same way, the husband does not have authority over his own body but yields it to his wife.

>not tall, but not short
manlet

find the g spot user

not at all

you gotta change gears so to speak after you get married to keep it going. its weird. i remember never thinking anything like that would happen to me, then it did

but now its better once we talked it out

if your wife doesnt notice or doesnt care your marriage is doomed

the thing is that in every other aspect she is really great and as I said - I really love her

Let's not mix the new testament into it

I'm 5"9 nigga

Gotta give it another shot

I'm on my phone so it takes me some time to reply

'not tall, not short'
'5"9'

That's short you retard.

>5"9
>short
oh my sides

>she just says "but I don't need it"

Selfish cunt. She obviously doesn't care about your needs.,Make it blatantly obvious that if you don't get sex, you will leave her. It's unfair to you. At least establish a compromise or something. Perhaps try to spice up your sex life with something new? New positions, new toys... something to get you back in the swing of the motion. If she flat out refuses and you deeply love her, get counseling. If she doesn't comply, leave her. It's really that simple.

Just cheat, and don't tell her, and don't feel bad about it, unless your a faggot. But if you do it, make sure she's better looking, I mean 'He.'

Probably this bible always gives the best advice ever.

Gonna try your advice too

Once I've heard that sometimes cheating is the best cure - not obvious cheating, but a "swing once in a while". But I'm not really sure if that's just not an excuse

Fuck my luck

she don't need it (sex) because other men, probably niggers satisfy her regularly.
be grateful she spared you from sharing aids

Thanks for the gif fam

No & no. And I'm not in denial - there just aren't any symptoms of her cheating. And she really don't crave for sex anymore. I've even wondered if it could be hormone based problem.

Secondly - there are no niggers around for miles and miles. And therefore no aids

Can we get pics

Nah m8, she's sometimes lurking on Sup Forums and if she saw her pic here I'd be kill

She's cheating you dumb nigger. Go fuck a bitch from Internet's. user pls for ur self just don't buy it all women are sluts.

Don't cheat. If you want sex , leave her then do it. Of course mine and everyone else's reply is mostly opinion. But trust me, don't cheat on her.

>all women are sluts
You haven't exactly said anything new. If I wasn't 100% sure she's not cheating, I wouldn't say so, I'd be considering it.

Cheating would be a good vent, but I realize the consequences and risks that goes with it. Especially if you stick d in some crazy bitch

Tell her that you love her but don't want to live in a marriage without sex and leave.

>not even trying to repair something that isn't completely broken

I would leave her before it's too late. Your market value is still high so is hers relatively. Get out now so you can both have a shot at happiness. This stuff shouldn't be happening in your 20s.