Stomach is killing me

Stomach is killing me.

9/10 stomach pain for an hour. Puking. The rumbles. I eat good tho.

Be a moralfag for 10 seconds should I call the ambilance or just chill?

if it's truly that bad something could be wrong, especially if you eat well. I'd get someone to drive you to the ER

kthx

Op is faggot

Duh but this fag's in pain. I'll document my ER stay if you want.

I love these threads

might as well just go to the ER dude

keep typing and looking at the screen

I agree with this fella, it could be serious.
Better to go and find out it's a nasty turd building than to not go and suffer some sort of internal injury.

Part med fag here. Where is it located?

if you live in canada go to hospital keep us updated

Too vague. My bad. Like is it closer to your belly button, maybe off to the side on the right, maybe lower right of your stomach. Is it sharp or dull.

it is sharp and to lower left hand side

my bad i meant left

If you press on it, does it hurt then go away? How long has it been going on? What did you eat?

Tits or gtfo

it doesn't go away at all but when i press on it it hurts like 2x as bad i ate chicken soup

you have crohns disease, your body may fight it, it's an inflammation. don't know when it will go away

YOU STUPID BITCH WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING HERE GET OFF THE FUCKING COMPUTER AND CALL 911

Go to ER.
Things it may be
Cancer (100%)
Pancreas issues
Hernia
Ulcer
Damage to intestines whether it be ulcers or cuts/abrasions
Cancer.

>I'll document my ER stay if you want.
you should bc I'm bored and can't sleep

you'll be ok though. even if something's wrong, the odd of it being something they've never dealt with is very low.

it's not my mom's soup is it?

Or being a puss puss and just having stomach pains but, still. ER. Or, seeing how you're not dead yet, you could wait to make an appt in the AM but, better safe then sorry.

could be your appendix about to explooooooooooooooode and u die

KABOOM

Possible. Would be mostly lower right though since thats where it's at but pain does radiate.

if this doesn't happen often then it may be your appendix about to rupture

Symptoms of final transformation into a nigger

Appendices. Sharp pain in right. Could burst and fill ur body wuth shit causing lifetime immune deficiency

Lower left abdominal pain is usually associated with constipation. You may eat 'well' but do you drink enough water and have plenty of fibre?

I've had this before and it was followed by a gigantic shit. Is your stool regular?