Anyone else into really submissive traps?

Anyone else into really submissive traps?

Bread.

Other urls found in this thread:

likn.de/QxN
xhamster.com/movies/6783409/kimsatrans_sissy_trans_fucked_hard_by_big_dildo_and_squirts.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

/thread

Bump?

First time dressing tonight. Do I have potential?

Yeah

For sure

better than tinder! plenty of horny slutty bitches of your city on likn.de/QxN

xhamster.com/movies/6783409/kimsatrans_sissy_trans_fucked_hard_by_big_dildo_and_squirts.html

YHEEH

Got dubs. Huh.

Post dildo webm the Audio gets me diamonds
he sounds like such an angel when hes getting fucked

>Why don't you say it as it is?

Any one else into fucking men?

What? Again?

Either or
I dont care

Forgot pic

Idk.

Diamonds but you should work on blurring backgrounds and so on :3

Better?

alot better :)

im so jealous of you :( are you on hrt ?

How did you fake the tits? just a bra?

Yep. Its been a year

I want a dominate trap

better than tinder! plenty of horny ugly sluts of your city on likn.de/QxN

sexy, no?

Very :)

You gotta kik

vxanon

Nice ! kinda wish i could do the same sometimes

im kind of a closet sissy type like to dress up in stockings and like a cute dress but at the end of the day be a normal dude, life sucks

oh how old are you by the way

What keeps you from doing anything else?
Im nineteen

Who said they're fake! =P

Just a padded sports bra with some small silicone inserts.

Well starting dropped out of school when i was 12 (18 now) havent gone to alot of schools since then so social anxiety and shit pops up, major depression all that jazz + the fact that my family would not be able to face something like that happening i honestly dont think id be able to face it myself even though i want it lol

Do you have a kik? I'd like to talk ^^

you really pulled it off

quite inspiring...

can you give me yours ? ill go grab my phone

See

added

AUSTRALIA

bamp

Im an Aussiie too getting mah dick hard af

Thank you! I was telling myself how dumb all of this was when it was taking hours to shave earlier. Comments like yours makes all the hard work worth the effort

wait wait wait, is this the first time you have done this !!?!?!?

tfw other Australian femboys don't exist

>tfw no qt trap bf

I'm into heaps of shit haha femdom, I wana be pegged I love facesitting traps and I secretly wana suck a cock and be fucked by one

Yep! Been into sissy stuff for years but the ex-GF was always turned off by the idea of me dressing up (weirdly, she had no problem double fisting my ass, calling me fag, and other gay play). We broke up a few months ago after four+ years. I finally said fuck it and bought some clothes last week for my 29th birthday, and now I'm here lol.

Wish I would have done this sooner!

jesus fuck to be the first time you really god damn nailed it, ive been on and off and still cant take good angles like that damn son

hey everyone. like my thigh highs?

Cute, post moar!

Jesus, would love to tap dat

I'm in a long term monogamous relationship, getting married next year.

I only realized I was into guys too after I was with my fiance. Never really had a chance to explore that side of my sexuality and the older I guy the more I'm comfortable with being a little bit of a fag.

I'm really happy in my relationship, but when my wife goes to visit her family or whatever I can't deal with being on my own all day. I get lonely and bored, and that's when I feel the need to act on my gayness. I started wearing some of her clothes around the house and eventually got convinced to cam for some random guy on omegle. Nothing sexual, just showing off myself wearing her underwear and PJ's. I also get a tendency to shave off all my body hair when I'm like that.

Needless to say you can't really hide anything from your partner if you live with them so she knows this all. She doesn't mind as she understand it's just experimenting with a side of myself I never got to look into before, and she can't exactly help with it. She actually likes me shaving which I was surprised about.

To date I've gone as far as fucking myself on camera with one of her toys for some Indian guy. I wasn't attracted to him at all but I really got off on being watched.

Considering posting pics for Sup Forums next time she goes away.

Lovely

I'm submissive :^) no one around though :(

Any more? Really hot

Thank you! My ex was a selfie queen, so it probably rubbed off on me lol. Just take a hundred photos from all different angles and there's sure to be a handful that turn out well =D

totes adorbs! the little curl peeking out really sells it for me =P

totes adorbs?

what are you, gay?

Oh and what do you use to take your photos with ?

I can relate. In a very committed relationship, though I find myself having fun wearing her clothes and the such. All our friends know I shave my legs and such, though. I just play it off as a hygiene thing. Doesn't seem to draw much attention. She doesn't seem to be too into pegging me and such, but that's okay. I did once do the Webcam thing, but with a VR headset, which has a camera on the front. So it was like a PoV type thing. It was fun.

Really sexy, pics with your butt and feet?

Just my phone (moto x).

Photo pro-tip: avoid your camera's built-in flash. It's very concentrated and makes for harsh shadows. Use ambient lighting or a key light(google it) off to one side. I used a small ~6" LED video light with a diffuser about 6-8 feet away. You might notice some blue light in the photos, too. I have LED's underneath my bed, which helped fill in some background shadows.

What's your kik lol

what's yours?

By any chance can I get your kik? Pretty please

Not that guy but MattKharn and yes I like them

kik

last_youth

if anyone wants to chat

You got any toys?

You don't even have a picture on kik

Dayum, if I kik you could I turn you into a total slut?

I was posting in a thread on Hween night and got like 30 kik requests

was madness

My first chastity I bought yesterday love to so far

Not surprised tbh

I already have you added on kik, says it all really

Loved my first night sleeping with it and love that fact that you have to sit like a lil sissy to piss