Help me out Sup Forums is this crack? if not, wtf is it? found it in my sisters purse

help me out Sup Forums is this crack? if not, wtf is it? found it in my sisters purse

Lol yes

Looks like meth or methadone

lol shes 17 and just smoked weed as far as i knew, what a maniac

No it doesn't retard.

Does it kinda look like a peanut? If so it's crack.

its kind of off-white, and breaks into white powder under pressure, but rocks are pretty hard

Cum

bad batches of ecstacy look like that too

It's crack dude. Shit is way addictive.

Kind of reminds me of crystal MDMA.

mdma fosho

break it up and snort it all, post results

lol what if its just little crumples of brown sugar

Shitty MDMA I would not advise taking that shit unless you wanna feel real bad after

Human teeth

Your sister is a crack whore

Put it on your gums.

get aluminum foil and smoke it inhale let go repeat if it feels like you`re down then really angry it is crack bro, it is the crack test.
if you start slapping her around it probably is

What's your sisters name I have 12 dollars and want my dick sucked

Not true. Some rocks like this are fucking delicious.

At least your sis is being smart and copping in bulk. Let her be and learn from her. Soon shell be around plenty of hot ass rave btche.

MDMA WHORE

Your sister is getting fucked by a bunch of black dudes.

I Want my mdma White, but Can sure be with Brown too, how much Do u normal pay for 1 g

Looks like dirty MDMA

its MDMA

pure uncut mdma isnt white

Just put it back you don't want to be that guy who takes someone's psychs they'll just get more you fucking fag and you'll have a bad trip or mad karma because the earth doesn't like thieves

True but its more clean then Brown, i have only seen clear krystal mdma few times and are a but too prize for me

go get some aluminium foil and heat that shit, if it melts its crack if it does not melt might be mdma

Yeh thats meme advice. Black rock could even be clean. Brown is usually mdma, sometimes a bit of meth or rouphies. Brown is the good shit. This is real knowledge ppl will say *pure but its always laced or similar in property.

White is usually another substance that is more addictive then mdma/mda and the high lasts shorter. My ex was addicted to it for a minute. Forgot the name.

It might very wel be MDMA

Pic related
Has a synthetic, sharp smell and the rocks are bone hard

thats absolutely TERRIBLE quality crack.
but yes, it definitely is crack.

The color is very warm/brown, but it could be the picture. MDMA is often brownish in tint with translucent white, whiteness is more prominent when it's crushed smaller.

Could be MDMA