3 cops get killed, Right wing media immediately start pointing at black lives matter without any facts

3 cops get killed, Right wing media immediately start pointing at black lives matter without any facts

Guy turns out to be a white nationalist, suddenly racists don't care, suddenly Blue lives don't matter, blue lives are just a prop for white nationalists.

Pathetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_UCLA_shooting#Perpetrator
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

these racists are faggots , same as the BLM fuckers

This deserves a response.

It's a shame how non-progress-oriented people are. Be they liberal or conservative party aligned, people seem so interested in serving their own political motives, and validating their own fragile egos, opinions, positions.. Meanwhile, people die, crimes go committed, and real solutions are overlooked.

TL;DR - It's sad but predictable that coverage was lacking here. People really only care when it's controversial.

Well said user, thanks for the response.
How come you alt right faggots dont talk about white on white crime though (this is satire)

skin colour doesnt matter since people know police dont beat them half dead or kick out of the the country if they act anti-social and criminal they will be even more criminal .
American society and other "rich" countrys are full of different kind of ignorance (for example the knowledge if someone would be victim of a crime they couldnt handle it and become racists but sametime if they are no victims or have other "live" experience they realy think live is a beatifull horse farm where people care for eachother

Are you living in bizarro world or just lying?

People don't talk about white on white crime because whites aren't burning down their towns in protest of a few questionable deaths while killing themselves at rates higher than anybody else in the country.

BLM is lazy and scared. They go after cops because they know cops are generally peaceful and lawful. On the other hand, they don't go after murderous blacks because they know they'll get plugged full of fucking holes.

Blacks kill thousands of blacks a year. Cops kill about 300, most of them justified. If black lives matter, proportion you efforts to whomever is killing you in greater numbers: blacks.

But they don't. It's just like feminists going after white men when every other race of men oppress their women more.

So yeah.

I feel you OP. I live in the UK and it's crazy the effect the papers has on people over hear. You can literally hear them parroting Daily Mail headlines without thinking about what they're saying sometimes. It's like brainwashing.

Media jumped on harambe,family instantly no shocker here

Haven't thought about it like that, interesting perspective.
What?
Yeah thats when it starts to get a little scary to me, people can be very impressionable when they are scared.
And our society is based in fear.
Everything we do, we do it out of fear.
Good point, we shouldn't be surprised but at the same time...we cant just sip back and stay silent about it.

mental illness.

I respect your opinion but you are exactly what was talking about, i don't care what team your on, you are delusional.

BLM is a bunch of soon to be dead faggots. End of story.

Kill yourself you dumb nigger

>feminists going after blah blah blah

You degenerate fucking idiot. White feminists go after white men because it is the race of men that oppresses them more.
Similarly, feminists in Arab countries go after Arab men and feminists in African countries go after black men. Educate yourself.

>expecting a red-pill to learn anything or be open to reason

I admire your optimism but they're beyond help at the point user is at.

well, those were my thoughts and I am white

Demi ists in those other countries don't go after anyone because they are actually oppressed.

The fact white women can publicly go after men in the guise of feminism is proof in itself they aren't being oppressed.
If the oppression was real, that would be the priority behaviour to be oppressed.

Oppresion can exist without it being overtly imposing on someone freedom of speech.

>Sup Forums in a nutshell

he looks like the guy from Million Dollar Extreme

I thought he looked like Thom Yorke's autistic younger brother

evidence?

you call this a response? its more like some stupid millennials opinion.

the alt-right as you call it doesn't exist.

This proves white people are the racist ones, not blacks or muslims

And your response was concise and we'll thought out. Good job user.

man you're a waste of skin.

Sure kid

sure kid.

oh that's right Hillary said so. my bad.

Sure kid

Oh if that where the term alt-right originated?
Sure kid

doesn't take much to derail a bunch of morons.

Sure kid

so you agree then that alt-right doesn't exist.

Nice trips faggot

I'll concede that you're a fuckwit who doesn't understand culture classifications or how they work. So, sure kid.

ad hom now. you have the mentality of a redneck.

Sure kid

>cops kill about 300
tell me since when does 5000 become 300 and before you say it's not 300 is the number the police put out. the independent tallies number from 3000 at the very lowest to 5000.

aww college boy BTFO by someone who didn't finish HS.
that was some lag time kid. busy day at the Quickie Mart?

citation needed

Whites just riot because local sports team loses or wins or because pedo coach is removed or because limp bizkit was just too aggro for their primitive little minds. While people are literal trash.

We are brainwashed by our fascist Nazi government. God I would have actually chosen the Nazis side at this point. Churchill said if Hitler invaded hell he'd side with the devil well if the devil and Hitler and pol pot and dark seid from DC were to try and destroy the world of help them at this point. Congratulations America you made me lose all faith in mankind. You are disgusting

>busy day trolling 4 threads
Typing sure kid over and over is low priority atm.

take your butthurt somewhere else kid.
fucking drama queen

still butthurt?

Sure kid

that's a yes then..

OP's gotta remember that most vocal people who think their opinions are important, be they BLM, Fascists, White Supremacists or Bible Bashers, they're fucking stupid pricks who only have their own agendas in mind.
Fucking idiots the lot of them.

You stupid fucking idiotic americans can't even realize liberal and conservative media is the fucking same thing? Talking about stupid shit and convering the fact that Israel and the zionist jews are fucking your country, but you're too fucking dumb to realize that and you keep discussing if a fat idiot with a wig is worst or better than an old criminal cunt
Damn you make me mad

more drama

Sure kid

Watch CNN and Fox, you'll have bullshit drama 24/7

When was this?

ever think there is a reason I don't?

Of course not, you're a good goy

Most niggers get killed by other nigger gangs, not cops.

Statistics are racist man.

what's up with that pic? he didn't do the shooting.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_UCLA_shooting#Perpetrator

explain.

>live
You mean life.
I see this a lot what is your native language?

lol
>"Ring wing media"

All faggots are faggots.

truly awoke. very impressive truth. but thats the foundation of which society is wrought upon. do the poor directly compete with the rich hour per hour? no they compete with other poor. when you dissect it there arent really any fair fights or fair competition taking place anymore, the system is rigged to keep the top up there.

Shame that police are the ones who have to take the full hatred of the people, politicians should bare full responsibility, not the messengers of those in power who declared war on us in the first place.

This.

all whites will be slaughtered

What right wing media?

ayyy lmao

bump, bring back heaven that guy is cool and doesnt afraid of anything

[spoiler]if you dont reply to this post your mother will die[/spoiler]

Look who it is again, ID Anonymous. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when if you dont reply to this post your mother will die, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet. Fuck you if you dont reply to this post your mother will die and probably if you dont reply to this post your mother will diemore than you anyways. Don't you know that if you dont reply to this post your mother will die make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag? Just because you learned if you dont reply to this post your mother will die does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

Basically. And to top it all off, most of the black deaths could be avoided if the morons would just cooperate rather than spewing hatred at the cops for doing their job. Remember - they have a gun. It's better to submit and fight them in court rather than fight them on the street and get your head blown clean off.

Are you complaining about what "black lives matter" has been doing since the beginning : blaming X or Y with no evidence : "muh racism" ?

You're crying for ONE example, and just ignoring the 1.000 times BLM did exactly the same thing ?

Are you a retard ?

Can someone translate this? I don't speak retard.