Out of everything Sup Forums could be why is it so fucking gay now...

Out of everything Sup Forums could be why is it so fucking gay now? Anonymous used to be some fucking real legend og shit and now its just traps and shitposts.

Other urls found in this thread:

likn.de/QxN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't stop there, what could it be? Where does the OG road lead?

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

not a bad looking nigger , would be interested in seeing some nudes of that bitch

I'd like less faggot shit, but niggers are okay

It got raided by sites like tumblr. This is why trap and BLACKED threads are a thing. It's all a political battle of control.

better than tinder! plenty of horny ebony sluts of your city on likn.de/QxN

quit spamming every thread, fuck off, kys stupid nigger

this thread has become a hometown to genocide of the white race. there are other chans. hundreds of them. go to them.

Orchestrated raids by liberal interest groups.

Sup Forums was for young people, when they still had a pair of balls

now we have retarded spongebob memes because kids are fucking cancer now

this whole board is fucking cancer

you are fucking cancer and you should put the business end of a shotgun in your mouth and do the world a favor

I would rather go for boipussi then go for blacks

You must have just joined. Its always been full of traps a shitposts.

Nah stfu.

Faggots like you. We all know its a fucking bot posting except you. You think a bots gonna read your shit post?

Seriously Sup Forums just aint the same anymore. Maybe i got older and its time to move on. The best thread tonight was a whale white ass thats still roaming page 1 & 2. Not some crazy wikileak scandle, some hacker exploiting some site, some new Sup Forums glitch, some funny world prank or irl shitposting... Just a whale ass. This place used to be bad ass, now its more like bland ass. I think its time to dc for good.

You aren't doing anything to improve it you fucking cunt.

Young males are fagots these days - they've been beta-cuked by the State. The USA is in failure mode and is just about done. Thank the Liberal-Progressives. Their beta-cuck initiatives are everywhere in our society, including Sup Forums.

>Anonymous used to be some fucking real legend og shit and now its just traps and shitposts.

said every fucking faggot OP for the last million years

i've been going to Sup Forums since "the pool is closed" days (2006) and there has always been traps and faggot shit. you're just a new fag that can't even triforce

▲▲

>why is it so fucking gay now
>implying it wasn't gay ten years ago

No, you're just thinking of Sup Forums. This board has always been cancer

Everything dies

I mostly come here for the trap tho

u almost got perma banned kek

it's funny because you're a part of the problem. i probably see 3 of these threads a day.

Yup. People are paid to make Sup Forums suck

OP IS A FAGGOT also check 'em

Your fucking disgusting

SHE'S A NIGGER! LOOKS THERES A NIGGER!!