TB:Kiermaier homers, drives in three to down O's
NYM:Jose Reyes homers, swipes bag versus Reds
HOU:Carlos Correa not in HOU lineup Wednesday
NYY:Gary Sanchez out of Yanks lineup Wednesday

>not editing the Braves logo to say Barves
3/10 effort

>Mets win, next series against the Barves
>Cardinals play the Pirates today who are incapable of winning a baseball game
>offense still can't score runs without the other team making errors and wild pitches

So who wants David Robertson next year?

Who /ReplaceMets/ here?

elbow/bone spurs/Tommy John/shoulder
elbow/arm fatigue
elbow/shoulder/bone spurs
elbow/Tommy John/forearm soreness
knee
old/fat

>cubano

The games which haven't started yet have predictions.

The win probability of the games which have been played or are being played are updated live with each batter/out/change in circumstances. All games start at 50-50 for those purposes.

>won 14 of 18

Keep posting it lad. You're doing gods work.

>mfw there is still a real change of the gnat farting in though the 2nd WC and winning it all again

what did he mean by this?

>friend is an insufferable braves fan
>gets mad when I call them the barves

BLEACHED

>Braves
>fans

Lol good one

If the Giants weren't spiraling out of control, the close NL West race would be exciting as fuck. But god damnit I'm just... my stomach hurts.

he also likes the falcons and the hawks

Believe it

Why did you wait 20 years to post this?

>implying nigger roberts wont fuck up the 6 games we have against the giants

There's a ton of Braves fans, the whole South is Braves fans. They're just dormant because they suck this year and in a rebuild

>yfw yankees make wildcard
>yfw Boston goes on a run
>yfw cardinals meme in wildcard/division series
>yfw Cubs-Cards NLCS and Yanks-Redsox ALCS

Some "fans" then

But that's every fanbase. Name one that doesn't do this when thier team is shit.

The brewers need to trade Villar this winter

He has a .398 BABIP and is bad at defense

He could be traded for some really good prospects too

Blue Jays

NORSED

Okay Cubs Bros, now that Hammel has collapsed and Hendricks is going to win the Cy Young if he doesn't shit the bed. Does that make our line up for the playoffs.

Arrieta, Lackey, Hendricks and Lester?

whos are more art than baseball team and you still see their fans here crying and whining non stop

So, non-Mariner fans opinions of "King" Felix? watching Root Network he gets hyped a lot, but what do people think of him? He was walking a lot of motherfuckers that game just recently where he had like, 49 pitches in one inning.

Also "Goddamn Japanese players getting bought by someone else. Jesus fuck."

he's so tall he would have to bend over a bit to finger her, wow

i'm p sure his dick is bigger than her feet

Gnats, whos, jays, meminers, saw some rookies fans too, even brewers. Can't forget the A's fans either.

Jim Bowden said the Cubs ought to lead with Lester. But it's Jim Bowden, so you should probably do the opposite.

>Mariners
>shit

dodgers had good attendance even when the team was ass

Cleveland

It's gonna be Arrieta, Lester, Hendricks. Lackey is the #4 option and, to be honest, I don't see Hammel as a priority. He probably won't see any high-leverage spots in the post-season.

Also, Hendricks isn't gonna win the Cy Young.

Also, I love that Hammel had a terrible start. He always complains that Joe takes him out too early and doesn't give him the chance to pitch out of bad situations. You just know that Maddon was laughing internally the entire 5 2/3 that Hammel was out there. Mike Montgomery probably feels good, too.

he is a meme player on a shit team who would be a #3 or #4 player on a division leading team
they had no fans 4 years ago

>4 years
More like 13 months ago

>Also, Hendricks isn't gonna win the Cy Young.
you think it'll be bumgarner?

Arrieta

lol no
it's hendricks, bumgarner, or some meme from the NL east

Scherzer or Bumgarner. Syndergaard can take it if he lowers his ERA and gets at least 3 more wins. Fernandez can take it if the Marlins go on a tear for him, but that's highly unlikely.

Probably gonna be:
1. Scherzer
2. Bumgarner
3. Syndergaard
4. Hendricks
5. Fernandez
6. Arrieta or Lester

>Bumgarner
He's had too many bad games in recent memory it'll be Scherzer or Kershaw

Gingers have no souls; DJ LeMahieu looks like a ginger.

Thus, we can conclude that _____________ has no _________.

>the city of stephen shitsburg

i would kill you for being excited about it and then i would kill myself so i wouldn't have to watch

When the mest crash and burn I'm going to laugh and laugh and laugh.

MLBN just called Roberto Clemente a Hispanic.

shaking my fucking head

And laugh and laugh and laugh some more.

Justin Turner literally doesn't have a soul. He's scary looking

ps3, games

is that somehow worse than "Latino?" genuinely interested

Indians thread?

Barves @ Nats in rain delay.

I, gf

He means they didn't just say spic instead. Thats ESJW for you.

Here fampai

ASTROS @ INDIANS

Here

>Puerto Rico
>Originally populated by the aboriginal Taíno people, the island was claimed in 1493 by Christopher Columbus for the Kingdom of Spain

would you look at that, DG is wrong once again!

Serious question why are there like zero Nats fans on Sup Forums? Their team is pretty damn good and yet i never see any of them, and barely see any gamethreads.

Already made one, Brazilbro

>every fan base
No senpai. Yanks, Red Cux, Cusb all have pretty solid attendance even when their teams are shit

Pirates probably going to use some stupid Clemente magic to win today. It was fun while it lasted.

spic here I prefer hispanic because latino seems to implyi I dont speak english

wait until they've been there long enough for a generation to have grown up with them
alternatively, Sup Forums is dying

nah they've been terrible lately
wildcard is gonna end up being methinals-mest tbqh

He's afro American. That's like telling me 2016 Indians and 2016 Australians are English. Get cultured pig skin

this desu only 11 year olds cant remember a time before the nats

there are nigger hispanics and huwhite hispanics you trip cuck

Do you even know what Hispanic means?
The emphasis is on Latin America but it applies to anyone who speaks Spanish

There are 3 or 4 of us. Me and one other guy are in most of the game threads. Sometimes a couple more show up. I go to a fair amount of games and the crowd skews older people which don't really post on 4 chan. There was no baseball in DC for over 30 years and the first 6 years back the Nats were pretty terrible. I remember sitting in RFK stadium while drunk Phillie fans were all high fiving each other over my head while we were getting blown out and losing a hundred games a year. Also a lot of people in Maryland are Oriole fans.

I mean I guess you could say Afro-Caribbean or Afro-Hispanic or Afro-Latino but those are just subgroups of Caribbean, Hispanic and Latino.

>it's a daddy greinke damage controls and gets even more BTFO episode

lol how far did you even get in school, you rapist?

Clemente is hispanic, simple

>speaks Spanish

No, it refers to people who are descended from Spaniards. It's just that they speak Spanish in these countries

PISSBOY IN FULL DAMAGE CONTROL

he's getting defensive

>it's another fat autistic white NEET DG pretends to be a Mexican from L.A. episode

>of or relating to Spain or to Spanish-speaking countries, especially those of Latin America.
Hmm...

why do you think they speak spanish in those countries, user...

Are you implying that everyone in a Spanish speaking country is a Spaniard?
Holy shit...

He's actually right though, technically I guess. It's stupid though. If I learned Spanish and stopped speaking English how would that make me Hispanic? That's stupid

>it is an overwhelmingly Catholic and markedly Hispanic territory in terms of culture and language

>Roberto was raised a Baptist and became a practicing Catholic later on

>Roberto had been baptized in the Catholic Church

>Puerto Ricans are very religious . . . mostly Catholic Christians

huh makes you think, I guess Clemente WAS hispanic after all

They're descended from Spaniards and 99.99% of them have Spanish blood in them

kek are you retarded? i'm implying spain colonized those countries so they speak spanish, which is true
what's wrong with you?

Someone make a Cubs-Brewers game thread so I don't have to.

I think you would have to be born in a predominantly Spanish speaking country.

He's not in college because he (1) is illegal and can't afford it and/or (2) is too stupid for college

He has to admire smart, cultured Ivy League men like Kyle Hendricks from a distance (aka his greasy keyboard)

The "white" ones have German/Jew/Polish/Spanish/Portuguese have immigrant blood from the war. (México, central America northern South America)
The black people of the Caribbean have blood from slaves and have lesser of that Hispanic blue blood (Cuba, PR, DR, etc.)

Lol my mom got blonde hair and green eyes but was born in a spic country from an indigenous parent, does that make her white? No, she still a spic.

Ya'll dumb as fuck. Don't talk to me. Unless you're mixed, pigskin's you don't get an opinion.

Roberto Clemente is an Afro-American Latino. Not Hispanic. You wouldn't clump Yu Darvish with other Arabs so why in this case with clemente? Because were American and speak Spanish??

Aaaaaaaaaaand daddy greinke officially took his trip off and is posting anonymously

remember, he posts from multiple devices just like Kershaw has multiple entries

because yu darvish was born in japan you absolute retard

is anyone watching STL-PIT??

>we're reaching damage control levels that are unheard of

Kill yourself, I posted the definition of Hispanic and it doesn't mention ethnicity anywhere.
It's a cultural and linguistic word, not ethnic or race related you dumb fuck.
Right..?
How does that make them not Hispanic?
>99% of them have spaniards blood
Okay, you more than likely have black descendants, does that make you African?
Mexico, for example, is majority native. Mestizos and pure euros aren't a majority at all.

Yu Darvish is Persian and Japanese. Who would lump him in with Arabs and why?

kek what a retard

I'm not saying they aren't Hispanic retard. I'm saying they are. Where is your reading comprehension?

I'm never watching the Pirates again. Fuck them

Sup Forums
>anthropology experts.
Is there anything Sup Forums can't do?

You want a gamethread?